剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
on Priox, including a 9,000-person study.
六份报告 包括一个9000人的研究
Priox did not cause strokes in any of them.
没有任何数据显示"普利克斯"会导致中风
Only the knockoff does that.
只有仿制品会
Ribocore's issued
Ribocore已经
a warning and they're working with police
发出警告 并协同警方
to find the distributor.
找出经销商
You read through this study?
你看过这个报告没
Vandeman walked me through them, yes.
万德曼给我过了一遍
Oh, really?
是吗
She also showed me this.
她还给我看了这个
The police did a little more digging.
警方进行了深入调查
Aisha Ward had $500,000 wired into her savings account
就在阿伊萨·沃德闯入前 一个海外银行
from an offshore bank
向她的储蓄帐户
just before the break-in.
汇入50万美元
That would be
那可是
four times her annual salary.
她年薪的四倍
She stole the formula, Cal.
卡尔 她偷了配方
She stole it.
她偷了
She sold it.
然后卖♥♥了
Now she's trying to cover it up.
现在她打算隐瞒真♥相♥
I'm not easily fooled, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 我不是那么好骗的
I know.
我知道
That makes her one hell of a liar.
所以她就是撒谎天才
What do you want?
你到底要什么
Well, I love being duped.
我喜欢被骗的感觉
Doesn't happen often, but, you know, I'm intrigued.
这不是常事 因为我很狡诈
So, we can either chitchat or...
我们可以聊聊天
you can tell us the truth.
或者你从实招来
I gave you the truth, and you ran right back to Vandeman.
我告诉你真♥相♥了 但你径直告诉了万德曼
You're incredible... you're incredible.
你很厉害 真是厉害
You're incredible.
太厉害了
You know, it's not hard to find a good liar, but...
要找到一个会说谎的人不难
a truly great one... that's rare.
但要找个真正厉害的 绝对稀有
I am not lying.
我没撒谎
Well, your bank statement says you are.
你的银行对账单可不是这么说的
500 grand
50万
wired to your account.
就这么进入你的帐户
Now, that sounds about right for the formula
根据一个价值十亿的药品配方来看
to a billion-dollar drug, so who did you sell it to?
这是个公道价 你卖♥♥给谁了
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
Oh, so you admit it.
所以你承认了
You sold the formula?
你卖♥♥了那个配方
Sure, I sold it, but I didn't need
没错 我是卖♥♥了 但我
to break into the lab for that.
不需要闯入实验室去偷
I knew the formula by heart.
那个配方我烂熟于心
I sold it months before the break-in.
闯入之前几个月我就卖♥♥了
So, why break into the lab at all?
那到底为什么要闯入实验室
I told you.
我告诉过你
I found the summary for the mouse study.
我找到了老鼠试验的结论
I wanted the full report.
想看到完整的报告
Mouse study was an outlier.
老鼠试验是个意外
Just one bad test.
只不过是一次异常
Did you talk to Neeman Labs?
你和尼曼实验室谈过没
That study is evidence
那里的研究表明
that Priox is a killer.
"普利克斯"是致命的
Yes, I sold the formula,
没错 我卖♥♥了配方
but then, I found the study and...
但后来发现那个结论
it tore at my conscience.
我良心不安
I had to do something.
必须得做点什么
So, first,
所以你先是
corporate thief...
做贼
then, whistle-blower.
然后贼喊捉贼
That's what you want us to believe, right?
这就是你的目的吧
Please.
拜托啊
Someone has to get Priox off the market,
必须有人叫停"普利克斯"
and the knockoff I sold is the same as the real thing,
我卖♥♥的仿制品就是真品
and the real thing is killing people.
它们都是致命的
Go to Neeman Labs.
到尼曼实验室去
They'll tell you.
他们会告诉你的
Thanks for seeing us
德贝克博士 感谢你
at such short notice, Dr. Dembeck.
体谅我们的紧急情况
Uh, no problem.
没事
It's, uh... it's a light day.
今天不忙
Oh... very light.
真是不忙啊
Want to ask you
想询问
a couple of questions about, um, some testing
你们做的有关"普利克斯"这个药品
you did on a drug called Priox.
的测试的一些问题
Uh, I have nothing to say.
我没什么可说的
Why is that?
为什么
'Cause you botched the test?
因为你造假了吗
Anger's real.
很愤怒啊
No shame, no guilt.
没有羞愧 没有内疚
Maybe Ribocore didn't like
也许Ribocore公♥司♥在报告中
what they got back in the report.
看到了不想看到的东西
So, what, did they, uh,
他们做什么了
just drop you as a client, then?
就那样抛弃你们了?
They fired us... okay?
他们把我们炒了 知道吗
They blackballed us
他们跟我们对着干
and gave the drug to a lab that would give them
为了得到想要的结果
the results that they wanted,
他们把药给了另外的实验室
that would test it into compliance.
按照他们的要求出结果
And then, after that, there was no more testing?
之后对于"普利克斯"就没有
Priox.
更多的试验了?
No, but I have heard rumors
没有 但有关于
about some of the other studies.
其他一些研究报告的谣言
You know, I got into this business
我进入这个领域
to do cutting-edge research to try to help people.
研究尖端技术 是为了帮助人们
Apparently, science and business just don't mix.
显然 科学和商业无法融合
Have you seen Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士在哪
He went down to the hospital.
他到医院去了
DC General. What for?
华盛顿综合医院 去干吗
Our Priox victim, Drew Coleman--
"普利克斯"的受害者德鲁·科曼
he had another stroke.
中风又发作了
He's being taken off life support.
他摘下了生命维持设备
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's not all.
不只这些
I found anecdotal evidence online.
我在网上找到其他的证据
Two more stroke cases linked to Priox.
还有两个与"普利克斯"有关的中风病例
Both victims young, both in good physical shape.
都是年轻人 身体都很好
That's still not gonna be enough to get it pulled off the market.
这还不足以叫停这种药品
Torres told me you were here.
托勒斯说你在这
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Well, for Mr. Coleman it's not.
对科曼先生来说就不好了
Maybe Aisha Ward was right.
也许阿伊萨·沃德是对的
You don't have to do this.
你没必要做这个
If you want to choose your friendship first,
如果你更看重友情
you can just hand this over to the authorities.
就把这个交给政♥府♥吧
Let somebody else investigate it.
让别人来调查
Yeah, I'm sure they'd do a bang-up job.
他们肯定能做得一级棒是吧
I'm just saying that...
我只是说
You can walk away.
你不用自找麻烦
What if the drug really is killing people?
要是这药真的致命怎么办
Come on.
跟我来
I need to show you something back at work.
办公室里有东西给你看
I'm so sorry for my actions.
我对自己的行为深表歉意
I'm deeply, deeply sorry.
非常 非常抱歉
So, like I told you,
像我说的
we think the State Department's
我们认为国♥务♥院♥
more interested in getting his sister out.
更想把他妹妹救出来
There's nothing noteworthy here.
这段看不出什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表