剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Not as well as you thought.
你就别夸大了
What?
怎么了
I spoke to Gunderson at the FDA.
我和食品药物管理局的甘德森谈过了
We know the 9,000-person study is a sham, so if you've got
我们知道9000人试验是个骗局 所以如果
anything to say, you should say it now.
你有什么想说 最好现在告诉我
Cal, I have no idea what you're talking about.
卡尔 你说啥呢
She's selling a killer drug.
她在推销致命的药物
We spoke to the testing labs.
我们和试验室的人谈过了
We watched her on tape.
也看了她的录像带
Aisha Ward was telling the truth about Priox.
阿伊萨·沃克就"普利克斯"的所言属实
Vandeman's lying...
而万德曼在撒谎
Are you serious?
你不是说真的吧
Yeah.
真的
And I know you're helping.
我还知道你也有参与
Oh, and you think that I would do something like that?
你认为我会做这种事吗
Tell me it's not true.
那你现在就否认给我看
It's not true. You're lying.
那不是事实 你撒谎
I can see it in your face. No, I'm not.
我能从你脸上看出 我没有
Yeah, you are. You're covering.
不 你有 你在掩饰
You are unbelievable, you know that?
我真是没想到你会这样
I saw the guilty look you have when you watch Vandeman.
你看着万德曼时表情内疚
You're involved in this.
你参与这事了
There's no "this," Cal.
卡尔 根本就没有什么"事"
Erica and I are having an affair.
艾瑞卡和我在偷♥情♥
That's it.
就是这样
We're having an affair, okay? You happy now?
我们在偷♥情♥ 你满意了吗
You're cheating on Sarah?
你背叛莎拉
Are you going to lecture me about marriage now?
你还准备给我上一堂婚姻教育课吗
'Cause, you know what? That would be rich.
今天真是受益匪浅啊
You really had no idea she was manipulating the data.
你真不知道她在造假试验数据
You know something?
知道吗
For somebody who studied emotions their entire life,
像你这样一辈子研究表情的人
You really don't understand them at all.
真是完全的不可理喻
You have to stay away from her, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 你得离她远点
Okay.
知道
I mean it. This investigation's going to get ugly.
我说真的 局势要变得难看起来了
Erica's going to jail.
艾瑞卡会进监狱
You can't call her. You can't email her.
你不能打电♥话♥或写邮件给她
You can't be near her when that happens.
她被逮捕时你不能在她身边出现
I mean it. Stay away from her.
说真的 离她远点
Thanks for the friendly advice.
谢谢你友好的建议
Mr. Peters, I just got your message.
皮特斯先生 我刚收到你的信息
I thought we had a deal.
我们有约在先的
We have another proposal.
我们有个新的提议
There's only an hour until sentencing.
距审判只有1小时了
Please.
拜托
Hear us out.
听我们说
I'm listening.
我在听
In return for the pardon and release of Nicole
作为赦免并释放尼科
and Marcus Bradin,
和马尔库斯·布拉丁的回报
The United States is prepared to meet
美国政♥府♥准备同意
all of Yemen's humanitarian demands.
也门政♥府♥关于人道主义的所有要求
This is an insult.
这简直就是侮辱
Ambassador Rafik.
拉菲克大使
To thank you for putting aside your military demands,
感谢您对军事需求闭口不提
We would like to show our gratitude.
我们希望能表达一下心意
What's this?
这是什么
It's an invitation.
邀请函
A state dinner.
官方晚宴
Honoring the Republic of Yemen.
特意为也门共和国而举办
Only leaders held
白宫举办的宴会
in the highest esteem are hosted at the White House.
受邀者全都是最受尊敬的国家领导人
The President's social secretary has a few dates in mind,
总统的社交秘书已在筹划晚宴日期
And the Chief of Staff has assured me already
参谋长已向我允诺
that you'll be seated beside the President himself.
您的座位就安排在总统旁边
I almost forgot we had a date.
差点忘了我们的约会
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Jeffrey.
杰弗里
I think we should go to your office.
还是去你办公室比较好
Hey, how did you get Buchanan to go for this?
你怎么说服布克南这么做的
You didn't tell him?
你没告诉他吗
I did not doctor the report.
我没有篡改报告
Then why is the 9,000-person study so perfect?
9000人的试验结果怎么会如此完美
Why are there no outliers?
为什么会没有例外
You and I both know every drug has side effects.
我们都知道只要是药品就会有副作用
But according to this, Priox has almost none at all.
但看看这个 "普利克斯"却完美无疵
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
You doctored the report.
你篡改了报告
We were behind.
研究进展太慢了
The drug had been promised to market.
我们承诺过将推出新药
The stock price was falling.
公♥司♥股票暴跌
The board was all over me.
董事会快把我逼疯
What would you have done?
换你又会怎样做
Postponing the Priox launch
推迟"普利克斯"上市
would have put Ribocore into bankruptcy.
只会导致Ribocore公♥司♥倒闭
I think we got enough, don't you? Shall we?
我想信息已经足够了吧 出发
We have two choices:
当时只有2个选择
Destroy the company or put out the drug and hope for the best.
自毁前程 或将药品投入市场 并作乐观的期待
Hope for the best?
你还乐观?
We have been working on a new pill.
我们已经在研发新药了
We've got the blood clotting under control.
血液凝块的问题已经解决
We're about to reintroduce Priox to market.
我们要重新向市场引进"普利克斯"
If you can just buy me a few months...
你只要再给我几个月
Buy you a few months? Did you just say,
给你几个月 你刚刚说
"buy you a few months"? What about Drew Coleman?
给你几个月 那德鲁·科曼怎么办
What about the other victims? Tell me.
其他受害者呢 告诉我
I just need a few months.
我只需要几个月
Dr. Vandeman, you're under arrest.
万德曼医生 你被逮捕了
Put your hands behind your back.
把手背到身后
Cal,What the hell's going on?
卡尔 这是怎么了
Oh, you can drop it now, Jeffrey.
可以摘下来了 杰弗里
FBI have got what they want.
FBI已经抓获了嫌犯
I'm pulling Priox off the market immediately.
我立刻把"普利克斯"撤出市场
Thanks for your help, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 谢谢你帮忙
I prefer to get the truth in person,
我更希望能够亲自查出真♥相♥
But sometimes we just have to make do.
但有时不得不这样
You should have told me, Cal.
卡尔 你该事先告诉我的
Should have warned me the feds were listening.
该告诉我联邦调查局在监听
Told you to stay away from her.
告诉过你离她远点
What if I'd offered to protect her? What if I'd agreed?
如果我要保护她呢 如果我帮她呢
I knew you wouldn't.
我知道你不会
Oh, so now you have faith in me?
现在你又这么信任我了吗
You know, I can count on one hand
我能够为之赴汤蹈火的人
the number of people I'd do anything for.
屈指可数
You were one of 'em.
你曾经是其中之一
I would've lied for you.
我会为了保护你而撒谎的
Jeffrey.
杰弗里
I wish I could believe that.
抱歉我无法相信你
And earlier this evening,
今晚早些时候
The State Department successfully
美国国♥务♥院♥
convinced the Yemeni government
成功说服也门政♥府♥
to pardon and release Nicole and Marcus Bradin.
赦免并释放尼科和马尔库斯·布拉丁
This is a proud new step
这是具有历史性的一步
in what we hope will continue
我们希望借此
to be a productive friendship with the United States.
与美国保持良好的友谊
Well, at least one of us had a good day.
今天总算有人工作成绩还不错
You saved his reputation
你保住了他的名声
and kept him out of jail.
让他免受牢狱之灾
Jeffrey will come around eventually.
杰弗里最终会明白的
You've known each other too long.
你们相识了那么久
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表