剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You could have at least come up
你至少应该想到
with some diffe
一些不同
Keep going, Michelle.
继续 米歇尔
Who is the copycat?
谁是效仿者
Dr. lightman.
莱特曼博士
Get out. Get out.
出来 出来
Ria, what's going on?
莉亚 怎么回事
Get out.
出来
Now. All right.
快 好
Michelle,
米歇尔
I'm Cal Lightman.
我是卡尔·莱特曼
I think what you're doing is very brave,
我认为你很勇敢
But I'm going to take over from here.
不过现在交给我吧
All right.
好吧
I told you not to... We've only got six hours.
我叫你不要 只有6个小时了
What did I say? What did I say?!
我说过什么 说过什么
What did I say?! I told you!
我说过什么 我告诉过你
I told you not to do this!
不要这么做
She wanted to face him.
她想和他面谈
This has got nothing-- nothing-- to do with what she wants!
她想怎样和这件事无关
Do you hear me?! Now, get back to work!
听到了吗 去工作吧
Get back to work!
马上去工作
Spicy, that one.
刚才很辣啊
Now, the attack on my colleague was, uh, stupid.
袭击我同事的行为很愚蠢
Now, you played your hand.
你在玩手指
Failed, by the way.
顺便一提 你没有成功
If at first you don't succeed,
如果刚开始没有成功
Try, try again.
应该多试几次
You know, he's still learning, that one.
他还在学这个呢
But you're not just mad at me, are you?
你不止生我一个人气吧
Mmm. You're mad at her.
嗯 你还生她的气
She showed you up.
她让你丢脸了
No! No, no, no, no, no. Whoa, no, no. We're good.
没事 没事 我们没事
All good. All good.
没事 没事
The copycat isn't copying anymore.
效仿者没有再作恶
They found Camille Halpern.
他们找到了卡米耶·哈尔彭
She's dead.
她死了
The attack on Foster--
袭击福斯特的事
Was predictable.
是意料之中的事
I should have seen that coming.
我应该早就想到这点
Can't always be one step ahead.
不可能凡事都有准备
Yeah, but I'm a man of science.
嗯 可我是科学家
Shouldn't have lost it like that.
不应该出现这种错误
You were trying to show off for your little protege.
你想在你徒弟面前卖♥♥弄一下
Show you were still number one.
去证明你还是最强的
But you got carried away, and...
不过你因为你的自鸣得意
Now she's walking all over you.
她完全把你打败了
And I suppose your protege
我猜你那位门徒
Wouldn't act out like that, right?
应该不会这样吧
He's comparing me to the copycat.
他拿我来和效仿者作比较
Short leash.
短皮绳
That's the key.
这就是答案
When I first met Torres,
我第一次见到托勒斯的时候
She was screening carry-ons
她就在机场盯着监视器
At the airport for 12 bucks an hour.
一个小时赚12美元
Now barely four months later, she's breaking up with me.
现在才不过四个月 她就要和我决裂
Maybe she likes me better.
也许她更喜欢我
No, I'm not talking about romance here.
我不是在谈罗曼史
This is the third phase
这是第三步计划
Of the mentor-protege relationship-- separation.
师♥傅♥与徒弟决裂的关系
Phase one-- initiation,
第一步 开始阶段
Establishing shared interests.
建立共同利益
Like falling in love.
就像陷入爱河
Phase two's even better.
第二步就更妙
Mutual growth, high productivity.
共同成长 高产
Could go on for years.
能持续几年
And then one day,
然后某天
The protege surpasses the mentor.
徒弟超越了师♥傅♥
He closed.
他死了
Jenkins' heart rate is through the roof.
詹金斯的心率过高
He's not a happy camper.
他不是个幸福的旁观者
Murder's all over the news.
新闻节目中充斥了谋杀案
He's even got a nickname.
他甚至有了个绰号♥
He's the "capital killer."
被称作"首都杀人狂"
He's more famous than you are now, so...
他现在比你出名 所以
I should tell you,
我应该告诉你
Lightman asked me to get those photos made
莱特曼叫我在第一次发现失踪的
When we first discovered that Camille was missing.
卡米耶的时候就拍下照片
So Camille's not dead?
卡米耶没有死吗
We don't know yet.
我们还不清楚
Lightman knew from the beginning it was all a setup.
莱特曼从一开始就知道这是个骗局
He planned the whole thing, all of it.
一切都在他的计划之中
Even letting Jenkins see through him at the prison.
故意让詹金斯在监狱的时候看穿他
Yeah, he set up a false power dynamic--
创造了一个假象
Build Jenkins' confidence,
帮詹金斯树立了信心
Lower his defenses.
放下了他的防线
Lightman played me, too.
莱特曼也耍了我
He pushed me to disobey him,
他逼我违抗他的命令
'cause he knew it would trigger Jenkins.
他知道这样做会刺♥激♥詹金斯
The long con.
放长线
One of Lightman's favorite moves.
莱特曼的技巧之一
You knew?
你早知道吗
No idea.
不知道
He is scary good.
他厉害的可怕
Seems like I'm not the only one going through a breakup.
看来分手的不只我一人
Too bad.
可惜
June would have been four years.
到了今年6月就整整4年了
The fruit and flowers anniversary.
水果与花的盛宴
He just gave us a time frame for the initiation.
他刚给我们第一步的期限
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For what?!
谢什么啊
The truth.
感谢你的真话
Hey, fan boy,
粉丝男孩
I need to know if something big happened in Jenkins' life,
我想知道詹金斯的一生是否有过大的波澜
In June, four years ago.
4年前的6月
Um, his parole hearing.
他的假释听证会
I was there. I taped the whole thing.
我当时在场把整个过程都录了下来
Okay, I'm here at Andrew Jenkins'
我在安德鲁·詹金斯
First parole hearing.
第一次假释听证会
In just moments, Jenkins himself
再过一会 詹金斯
Is going to walk into the room.
就会走进这个房♥间
This is just weird.
奇怪
I had to spend the day with him.
那天我不得不和他在一起
There's got to be something on this tape.
这带子上肯定有什么线索
There's Michelle and her husband.
这是米歇尔和她丈夫
Can you imagine having to sit there
你能想象坐在那里看着那个
And look at the guy that did that to your wife?
曾经残害你妻子人的感受吗
That's Milo's fan club.
这是麦勒的崇拜者
It has to be one of them.
肯定是他们其中一人
Well, they might be working together as a team.
可能他们在合作
Nice.
很好
Go back.
倒一点
Stop it there.
停
And on the husband.
移到她丈夫的脸上
And freeze it.
暂停
All right, Torres, what do you see?
托勒斯 你看到了什么
Uh, something weird about his anger towards Jenkins.
他对詹金斯有一种奇特的愤怒
Yeah, onset's too fast.
嗯 发作得太快
What does that mean?
这能说明什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表