剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
See, in science class,
在物理课上
we like to call it "momentum."
我们把它叫做动量
You just need a little momentum, dad.
爸爸 你就是缺乏一点动力
Traffic sucks.
又堵车
You're avoiding the conversation.
你不要扯开话题
I mean, have you even taken a woman out
我是说自从你跟妈妈分开后
since you and mom split up?
有没有约会过其他女人
It's not your department.
小孩不要管大人的事情
I'm just saying, you know, you need
我只是提醒你
to stop dwelling in the past, you know?
不要总是活在过去
You need to forge on, fight the good fight.
你得向前看 该出手时就出手
Where'd you get this crap?
你从哪里学到的这些话
Oprah, mostly.
大部分是从欧普拉[美国脱口秀女王]那里学来的
Where you going?
你去哪
What happened here?
这里发生什么事
An accident.
一桩意外事故
A woman was playing around and fell.
一个女人游玩时意外坠桥了
It was an accident, was it?
真的只是意外事故吗
Yeah.
是的
So not an accident, then.
那么肯定不是意外事故
Was it a murder?
是谋杀案吗
Move along, pal.
老兄 你可以走了
Not a murder.
那就不是谋杀案了
A suicide?
是自杀吗
It was a suicide.
没错 就是自杀
Dale!
戴尔
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么呢
It's been a while.
有一段时间了
Zoe tells me you're well.
Zoe告诉我你很好
Yeah, well, she always thinks I'm well.
是的 她总以为我很好
Still overcharging the city and everyone else
你还在靠那离谱的微观表情学
for stuff that's unusable in court?
来赚着大把的钞票吗
You still offering my wife
你还在不请自来的为我妻子
unsolicited marital advice?
提供一些有关婚姻的意见吗
Exwife. Exwife.
是前妻 前妻
What are you doing here, Cal?
你在这里做什么
What's the U.S. attorney's office doing
美国律师事务所在这里干什么呢
investigating a suicide?
调查一宗自杀案吗
We're not investigating.
我们不是在调查
We're just asking questions.
我们只是过来问一些问题
A girl jumped off this bridge.
一个女孩从这座桥上跳下来
Her sister jumped off three days ago.
她妹妹三天前也跳桥自杀了
Two sisters jumped off the same bridge?
姐妹俩从同一座桥跳下自杀
We're asking questions, that's all.
我们正在询问一些问题 就这些而已
You know, two girls generally don't kill themselves
一般来说姐妹俩是不会无缘无故
in exactly the same way, I mean, during the same week
在同一个时间段 用同样的方法
without a reason.
了结自己的生命的
People kill themselves cause they're depressed.
人们自杀是因为抑郁
Not always, and not in pairs.
并不都是 更不会成双成对的
What if something else happened to these sisters?
万一她俩发生了什么事情呢
Something like what?
比如什么事情
What if somebody did something to them?
万一有人对她们做了什么
Have you talked to the family?
你跟她们的家人谈过了吗
Yeah, I already did.
是的 谈过了
They came over from India to claim the bodies.
她们从印度过来认尸
But we don't need you stirring them up,
但我们不想你去刺♥激♥他们
so stay out of it, okay?
请你不要插手 明白吗
Okay.
好
Come on. let's get you to school.
走吧 我送你去学校
So you know what happened?
你知道发生什么事情吗
Not yet, no.
暂时还不知道
But you're gonna find out.
但是你可以查出来
Yeah.
是的
Didn't you used to study suicides?
你之前是不是研究过自杀
Still do.
我仍然在研究
Don't know why you're so interested in this, cal.
不明白为什么对这个感兴趣
That's jaya. she's 18 years old.
那是Jaya 今年18岁
And dhara, she's 20.
还有Dhara 20岁
They were so young.
她们才这么年轻
They were our aasha.
她俩是我们的明星
It's your hope, right?
这是你的想法吧
You know hindi?
你懂北印度语吗
Just a bit.
会一点点
And you work for the police?
你为警♥察♥工作吗
Sometimes.
偶尔
I was told the police weren't going to investigate.
据说警♥察♥不准备继续调查下去
You have any idea what kind of work
你知道你妹妹在这里
Your sisters were doing over here?
从事什么工作吗
My sisters came to america two years ago on travel visas,
我妹妹两年前用旅游签证来到美国
But they stayed to work and send money home.
但是她们留下了 并不断寄钱回去
I understand how you feel,
我理解你的心情
And if there's anyone to blame for this,
如果有人该为这件事负责
I'll find them, okay?
我一定会找出来的
Louise mason, november 25th.
路易丝·梅森 11月5日
I want the weekend to go home to my children.
我想利用周末回去看看孩子们
It's my husband's birthday, and well, we always celebrate.
正好是我丈夫生日 我们一直都会庆祝
Are you feeling better?
你感觉好些了吗
Every day. much better.
每一天都感觉好很多
How have you been sleeping?
你睡得怎么样
Very, very well.
非常好
Um, probably getting at least eight hours a night.
每晚差不多都能睡8个小时
And how's your appetitive?
你的胃口怎么样呢
Really good.
相当好
I'm eating well,
我吃的很好
And i can't wait to have chocolate cake.
我特别想吃巧克力蛋糕
That's wonderful, louise.
太好了 路易斯
Tell me, how do you feel
告诉我 对即将见到你的家人
About seeing your family again?
你有什么感觉
So much joy. i know i'm going to cry when i see them again.
我见到他们一定会激动的流泪
I miss them terribly.
我非常想念他们
I'll bake a chocolate cake just like i do every year.
我还会象从前一样自己做巧克力蛋糕
And i'll put a dozen perfect flowers on it.
我还会在上面放上漂亮的花
What have we got?
进展到哪里了
Uh, we finished uploading the cell phone footage
我们刚刚上传完受害者的
Of your suicide victims.
手♥机♥通话记录
Okay.
好的
What was that in there?
刚刚放的是什么
Nothing much.
没什么
That lady looked so sad.
那个女人看起来很难过
Yeah.
是的
I don't want to be on the tape, dhara.
Dhara 我不想出现在画面里面
Put it on the others. you wanted that.
把镜头对着其他人 你喜欢那个
I still don't understand what we're doing
我还是不明白我们为什么
Investigating these suicides.
要调查这几宗自杀案
Well, two sisters jump off the same bridge
姐妹俩从同一座桥跳下自杀
within the same week. I think that's enough.
事发还在同一周 我想这就足够了
We're gonna find out why.
我们要找出背后的真♥相♥
There, you see that?
那里 你看见那个了吗
Eyes down and away.
目光向下然后转开
That's shame.
那是羞愧
There it is again.
这个也是
Yeah, shame on the other sister, too.
是的 另一个姐妹也有羞愧的表情
Exactly the same expression.
完全一样的表情
You know, agony
通常自杀者
Is what we normally see in suicide victims.
都表现得极度痛苦
Shame is something else.
而不会表现出羞愧
Maybe they're ashamed because of the pain
也许她们因为自杀给家人
That they'll cause their family
带来的痛苦而羞愧
If they kill themselves.
如果真的是自杀
Maybe they're ashamed of something they did
也许是因为她们所做的令人羞愧的事情
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表