剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Just for show.
表演需要
Any idea why Dante left?
知道旦特为什么离开吗
I offered the boy a raise,
我给他涨工资
a new crib, but see, he didn't want none of that.
一个闲职 看到没 他不要这些
So when you two guys figure that out,
所以你们俩搞清楚原因时
then we'll have something to talk about.
再来找我
Hey, Dad.
爸
Hey. What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
I hate this picture.
我讨厌这张照片
Let me see.
给我看看
Oh, no, I like that one.
不 我喜欢
Why?
为什么
You and Mom spent
你和妈妈
the whole day arguing about
那一整天都在为
your research trip to New Guinea.
你到新几内亚岛的调查吵架
Yeah. We were happy then.
对 但那时我们很幸福
Well, look at the smiles, they're real.
看那些笑容 都是真实的
Well, guess it's good Mom wasn't
看来不是妈妈一个人
the only one that was delusional.
有妄想症
Thank you.
谢谢
She's not wearing the ring, you know.
你知道她没有戴那个戒指吧
She's not wearing the ring.
她没戴那个戒指
Why?
为什么
Come on, why do you think?
拜托 你以为为什么
I mean, she's not sure about Roger.
她不确定是否要跟着罗杰
She still thinks she's in love with you.
她觉得她还爱你
What?
什么
I mean, I see what's going on with you two.
我知道你们到底怎样了
I always do.
一直都知道
I always have.
从来都是
That's true enough.
确实是
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥
Your mama.
你妈妈
Ugh! Get out of here!
滚出去
We've got nothing else to say to you people.
跟你们无话可说了
We're not here for you.
我们不是来找你们的
Hi, Maggie.
你好 麦琪
How are you feeling? You all right?
感觉怎样了 还好吗
Not so good, eh?
不太好吧
How long have you known about your mum and Mr. Garcia?
你知道你妈妈和加西亚先生的事多久了
Oh, my God.
天啊
She's a child. Oh, she already knows.
她只是个孩子 她已经知道了
You've known for quite some time, haven't you?
你早就知道了 对吗
I'm tired, Daddy.
我累了 爸爸
Please, leave her alone.
拜托了 别烦她了
Sorry, we can't do that, Mrs. Ambrose.
抱歉 我们做不到 安布罗斯女士
Did you see them together, love?
你看到他们在一起了吗 亲爱的
Was that what happened?
就是这样吧
It was, wasn't it?
没错 对吧
Your dad didn't know, but you did, eh?
你♥爸♥爸不知道 但你知道 对吧
Yeah?
对吗
Did you hear your parents fighting?
你有听到爸妈吵架吗
Must have been scary.
肯定很可怕
You afraid
你担心
Mr. Garcia was going to break up your family.
安布罗斯先生会破坏你的家
I heard her.
我听到她
I heard my mom.
听到我妈妈
She was on the phone.
她在打电♥话♥
She was talking to Mr. Garcia
和加西亚先生说话
and...
而且
she told him... she loved him.
她跟他说 她爱他
And that she was thinking about
还说她想跟他
running away with him.
私奔
Oh, Maggie.
麦琪
I thought if Mr. Garcia
我想如果加西亚先生
got blamed for the fire,
要为火灾负责的话
they'd take him away...
他们会带他走
...and we'd stay a family.
我们就还是一家人
Baby, I wasn't.
宝贝 我没有
I wasn't ever going to leave you.
我没准备离开你
I was just confused.
我只是一时糊涂
You weren't supposed to know about any of this.
你不该知道这些的
I was never going to leave you.
我绝不会离开你
You burned down the house to save your family,
你烧了房♥子来挽救这个家
didn't you?
对吗
You set the fire and...
你放了火
and told you brother it was Mr. Garcia, right?
然后告诉你弟弟是加西亚先生做的 对吧
I told
我告诉AJ
AJ to say it was Mr. Garcia.
要说是加西亚先生做的
I told him over and over
我一遍遍地告诉他
until he believed it.
直到他相信为止
But that fire,
但那场大火
it killed Nana.
夺走了外婆
I didn't start the fire.
我没放火
It's okay. It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 没事的 亲爱的
I swear, I didn't. I know.
我发誓 我没有
It's okay, it's okay. Shh.
好了 好了
We love you so much.
我们很爱你的
It's okay.
没事的
Mommy...
妈妈
We're all together now.
我们现在在一起了
Nobody's going anywhere, okay?
没人会离开 好吗
We tell ourselves we can protect them,
我们告诉自己 我们能保护他们
try to shield them.
做他们的后盾
But in the end, they see everything.
但最后 他们什么都知道了
This is News 7 at 11:00. Oh, my God.
这里是11点的news 7 天哪
Well, the FBI's just been called into this,
FBI刚刚介入此事
but from what we can tell, the blaze started this morning.
但就目前而言 火灾是今早开始的
And yes, we think it's maybe the same person
对的 我们认为凶手和本周内前几天
who burned down the Ambrose house earlier this week.
烧毁安布罗斯家房♥子的是同一个人
The FBI is currently conducting our investigation.
联调局正在协同调查
FBI thinks we're looking at a serial arsonist.
联调局认为目标是连环纵火犯
Are we sure the two fires are connected?
确定这两起火灾有联♥系♥吗
Positive.
对
Same chemical accelerant, same point of origin.
相同的化学触媒 相同的起火点
And serial arsonists don't stop, they just get bolder.
连环纵火犯没有停手 而是更加猖獗
Yeah, well, this one was set in broad daylight.
这是在光天化日之下
That's bolder.
所以叫猖獗
Yeah, we've got to find this guy.
我们得找出找个人
Mr. and Mrs. Craig?
克雷格夫妇吗
This is AUSA
这是美国陆军军官
Zoe Landau.
左伊·兰道
She's running the investigation.
她正在做调查
Can you tell us what happened?
你能说说发生了什么吗
I was on my way to work when I got the call. I...
我接到电♥话♥时正在上班的路上 我...
I came home right away.
立即赶回家
Aaron was already here.
亚伦已经在这了
I, uh, just gotten back from a jog.
我正慢跑完回家
The back of the house was all up in flames.
房♥子后半部火光冲天
I tried to save what I could.
我尽全力挽救
So, you lost everything? Yeah.
你什么都没了吧 对
You can't imagine how horrible we feel.
你无法体会我们有多难受
No, I can't imagine.
不 我不能
We need to talk to you.
我们想跟你谈谈
Caden's not going to talk to the cops again.
卡登不想再跟警♥察♥谈话
Well, that's why I left them outside.
所以我才让他们在外面等
I just need five minutes.
我只需要五分钟
Why didn't you tell us
你为什么不告诉我们
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表