剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We were promised $5,000,
他们承诺我们会有5000美元
But he charges us for rent and food.
可是他只给了房♥租和食物
And when we are finished, there's nothing left.
当我们做完 就什么也没剩下了
What was his name?
他叫什么
He will come after me.
他会追杀我的
He can't hurt you anymore.
他没办法再害你们了
He found me when I went to renew my visa.
我更新签证的时被他发现
He works at immigration.
他在移♥民♥局工作
These are notarized surrogacy agreements
这些是办妥手续的代♥孕♥合同
For all the women who were found in the apartment.
都是那些我们在公♥寓♥发现的女人
He set up consenting adults with licensed physicians.
他让这些人和得到许可的内科医生同意
Those women are all illegal aliens.
那些女人都是非法外国居民
But they weren't when my client
不过在和我委托人达成协议时
Entered into these surrogacy agreements.
她们都是合法的
They were all on visas when he approached them
在他做这些事之时她们都有签证
About his side business.
用他的职权
Why is your client so afraid to speak?
为什么你委托人那么怕说出去
If you want to charge me with hiring aliens
要你为我雇的那些签证到期的外国人
After visas expired, go ahead.
指控我的话 请便
How about with murder?
那谋杀呢
The Ashraf sisters jumped off a bridge.
Ashraf的姐♥妹♥们♥从桥上跳下去
Rajal threw herself in front of a train.
Rajal卧轨
You created a world for these women
你为这些女人造了个世界
Where suicide seemed like the only option.
那个世界只能选择自杀
We can charge you with depraved heart murder.
我们以极端轻率谋杀罪指控你
Callous disregard for human life that results in death.
不顾人们的性命而导致的死亡
This is what you have?
这就是你要说的吗
Depraved heart charges are for people
极端轻率谋杀这些人
Who shoot a gun into a crowd.
给了他们一枪
There's no jury in this state
没有陪审团会承认的
That will convict him, and you know it.
他会知道自己有罪的 而且你知道
You exploited these women,
你利用了这些女人
And then you threatened them.
然后恐吓她们
Then you threw them out into the street.
再把她们扔到街上
How many more had to die
还有多少人要为此丧命
Before you'd stop?
在你停手之前
Ten? twenty?
10个吗 20个吗
What these girls did after they were done working for me
这些女孩为我工作之后会做什么
Has nothing to do with me.
和我一点关系也没有
How could I know they'd kill themselves?
我怎么会知道她们自杀了
My client will plead guilty
我的委托人会认罪的
To operating a business without a license.
为无证经营
These other trumped-up accusations are ridiculous.
其他的伪造罪名就很荒谬了
You've got ten minutes to file
你有10分钟起草文件
Your paperwork before we walk out of here.
在我们出去之前
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你说几句吗
I was hoping the threat was gonna get something out of him
我希望这威胁可以从他那得到点什么
But we can't actually charge him with depraved heart.
但实在没法以极端轻率谋杀罪控告他
We'd have to be able to prove
我必须得证明
He knew those women were gonna commit suicide.
他知道这些女人都会自杀
He knew.
他都知道
When he asked how he could've known
当他说他怎么知道
Those women were gonna jump, his eyebrows went up.
这些女人自杀 他眉毛上扬
How could I know they'd kill themselves?
我怎么知道她们自杀了
Eyebrows up means you know the answer to your own question.
眉毛上扬意味着你知道自己问题的答案
His eyebrows went up.
他眉毛上扬
Did he also click his heels three times?
那他敲了后跟三次吗
That's not evidence.
那不是证据
We need evidence.
我们需要证据
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
He knew those girls were gonna jump.
他知道这些女孩自杀了
We have no proof.
我们没有证据
Even if we could show he mistreated those women
即使我们能够证明他虐待这些女人
And we got them to testify,
我们把她们找来作证
All we could charge him with
我们能够指控的罪名
Is negligence.
就是疏忽
I'm finishing taking his statement
我录完他的口供后
And then we have to let him go.
就得让他走
Cal.
卡尔
Dr. Lightman. I got Personick's cell phone records.
莱特曼博士 我拿到了伯索克的电♥话♥记录
He got a pay phone call a block from the subway
他打了离地铁一个区的共用电♥话♥
Five minutes before Ms. Lamba jumped onto the tracks.
就在Lamba女士跳上铁轨的前5秒
She called him.
她给他打了电♥话♥
There's no proof it was Ms. Lamba.
没有证据证明是Lamba女士
She called him, she told him
她打电♥话♥给他 告诉他
What she was gonna do, and he did nothing.
她要自杀 而他无动于衷
The definition of circumstantial.
下定义要视情况而定
We just have to ask him the right question
我们只是要知道正确答案
Under the right circumstances.
在正确情况下
What circumstances?
什么叫正确情况
We need to confront him with her family.
我们必须用他的家人对付他
We have looked for her family for two days
我们已经找了两天了
And haven't found them.
还没找到
We have no case.
我们没有情况
I'm letting him go.
只能让他走
I heard about Carolyn Hollin's indictment.
我听说了卡罗琳·赫琳的控告
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
The victims will get nothing now.
受害者到现在还没有任何补偿
The pension funds, the teachers union.
养老抚恤金 教委协会成员
That's terrible.
太糟了
What?
什么
Look, I can't sit here and tell you
听着 我不能坐在这然后告诉你
That I'm unhappy she's going to prison.
我很不开心 她要坐牢了
Loker.
洛克尔
You don't think I had anything to do with this?
你不认为我为此做了努力吗
What am I supposed to think?
我应该怎么想
You told me to let it go, and I did.
你要我顺其自然 我听你的
I'm supposed to think that the SEC got onto Carolyn Hollin
我认为是证交会联♥系♥卡罗琳·赫琳的
On their own a day after we made the deal?
用他们自己的办法
Nobody else knew, Loker.
不会有人知道 洛克尔
They must have found out on their own.
他们肯定会自己解决
The SEC have been onto this for months.
证交会介入此事已有数月
Call your people over there and ask them.
把你的手下都叫过去挨个问
They said he can't discuss how he got his information.
他们说他不能透露信息来源
That's very convenient for you.
这对你倒是很省事
Why would I lie about this, Gillian?
教授 我何必要为这事说谎呢
This job is everything to me.
这份工作就是我的一切
You think I want to lose it?
你觉得我想失去它吗
You're deflecting.
你在转移话题
Did you leak it?
是你透露的吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Okay.
好吧
"okay" you believe me
"好吧"是你相信我
Or "okay" I'm not showing any signs of lying?
还是指我没有说谎的迹象
Get back to work.
回去工作吧
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Yeah, what is it?
怎么了
It's about the case I'm working on with Foster.
关于我和福斯特一起处理的案子
I heard the FEDs found out about the daughter.
我听说联邦储备局的人查出是他女儿
I called justice and told them about Carolyn Hollin.
我打给司法部 告发了卡罗琳的事
What?
什么
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no. you're not telling me this.
不 不 不 你别告诉我
You lied to Foster?
你对福斯特说了谎
You stopped those people from
你让那些人拿不回他们的钱
Getting their money back, their retirements?
让他们不能退休吗
We cannot let
我们不能
People like Carolyn Hollin get away with this.
让卡罗琳·赫琳那样的人蒙混过去
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Why-why did you tell me this?
为什么 为什么你要告诉我
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表