剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Now, I know you've been told that
我知道你们被告之
the burch family have put forward a $100,000 reward.
布奇家的赏金提高到了
Okay, that reward has now been withdrawn.
10万美金 新消息 赏金被取消了
what the hell is he doing?
他在干什么
It took us months to raise that money.
我们凑了好几个月才凑出这笔钱
They're all leaving.
他们都走了
Some are leaving.
不 只是一部分
Dr. Lightman just eliminated the financial incentive to lie.
莱特曼博士只是在剔除那些财迷
Now, the police have arrested edward stentz
现在警方抓住了 爱德华·斯坦茨
in connection with samantha burch's disappearance.
这人和萨曼莎·布奇失踪案有关
Anyone who can give me any information on edward stentz,
谁可以提供有关爱德华·斯坦茨的情报
could you please raise your hands?
请举手
You can all leave.
举手的 你们都可以走了
Who's edward stentz?
爱德华·斯坦茨是谁
He doesn't exist.
这个人并不存在
The people who said they knew something about him
说知道他消息的
are overclaimers...
人都演过头了
lying to get attention.
为了得到关注而撒谎
The rest of you, if you could just follow me...
剩下来的 跟我来
I didn't know sam that well.
我和萨姆并不是很熟
We were in guys and dolls, but...
我们都是"男人与女孩"(音乐剧)的成员
she was the lead, I was justin the chorus, so...
但她是领唱 我只是和声
it's okay. Deirdre, you'renot in any trouble.
没关系 迪尔德雷 你不会有事的
Okay, well,there was this older boy--
好吧 有一个大一点儿的男孩
walter grinwis.
叫沃尔特·格林维斯
Heas always hanging around.
他总是很喜欢在她周围
He wouldn't leave her alone.
从不离她半步
How old is walter?
那个沃尔特多大了
An eighth-grader, maybe.
好像是八年级的
When she told me about this walter,
她告诉我沃尔特这个人时
I called the tip line.
我让她打了热♥线♥
We called the police when we heard about samantha.
听说萨曼莎出事时 我们报了警
The officer asked walter some questions,
警官问了沃尔特一些问题
he thanked us for the call,that was it.
还感谢我们的来电 就这样
It's awful. Seems just like yesterday
太可怕了 感觉就像昨天
walter was taking the bus with her.
沃尔特还和她一起坐公交
You do that a lot,do you, walter? Take the bus with sam?
你经常和她 一起坐公交吧 沃尔特
I guess.
是吧
You were friends?
你们是朋友么
Don't have many friends, do you, eh?
你朋友不多 对吧
I don't care. People are stupid.
我无所谓 大家都很讨厌
Not sam, though, eh?
但萨姆不是 对吧
Where's that picture we have of you with samantha?
你和萨曼莎拍的照片在哪
Is it in your bedroom?
在你房♥间吗
something's in your bedroom,
你在房♥间里藏了东西
isn't it, walter? Let's go and have a look.
是吧 沃尔特 我们去看看
Hold on.
等等
What do think you're doing?
你们要干吗
Are you afraid your son is hiding something?
你担心你儿子藏了什么东西吗
No, of course not.
不啊 当然不会
Hey, walter.
沃尔特
You know how to play hot or cold yeah?
你知道怎么玩"冷或热"吧
Okay, am I hot?
好的 我现在"热"吗
This is dumb.
这算啥事啊
So I'm cold, right? Okay.
那我就是"冷" 对吧
How about now? Nope, still cold.
现在呢 不对 我还是"冷"
Am I getting warmer, walter? Yeah.
现在是不是变"热"点了 沃尔特 对 没错
Yeah, I am.
看来是的
That's enough.
够了
You need a warrant before you can look through his things.
你得有批准才能搜查他的东西
No, I don't. I'm not with the police.
不需要 我不是警♥察♥
I want you out of my house right now.
你现在给我滚出去
Nice backpack, walter.
这包挺好看嘛 沃尔特
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't care how you found this.
我不管你们怎么找到它的
It's got to be bagged,taken to the lab, and analyzed.
这绝对要被没收 带到实验室进行分♥析♥
Can we just have aquick look in it?
能大概看看里面的东西吗
Yeah, let's contaminatethe evidence. That'll help.
你想影响证据的有效性吗
Detective, we need to see walter's relationship with the bag.
我们要知道沃尔特和这书包的关系
If he killed samantha, it's a trophy.
如果他杀了萨曼莎 那就是他的战利品
Its contents will provoke arousal.
藏着这东西会增加他的成就感
If this kid hadanything to do with samantha's disappearance,
如果这孩子和萨曼莎的失踪
we can tell you right here,
有任何关系 我们现在就能告诉你
right now.
现在就能
That's interesting. What?
真有趣 什么
He's not showing any negative emotion.
他没表现出任何负面情绪
In fact, I think he's as surprised at the contents of the backpack as we are.
实际上 他和我们一样对包里的东西
You've never looked in there,
你从来没翻过 对吧
have you, walter, eh?
是吧 沃尔特
Why is that?
为什么呢
It's not mine.
这不是我的包
You were respecting samantha's privacy.
你在保护萨曼莎的隐私啊
Walter, did she bring this to you?
沃尔特 这个是她让你保管
Ask you to keep it incase she needed it?
以防她突然需要吗
We're not mad at samantha.
我们没有生萨曼莎的气
We just need to find her.
只是想找到她
I said I'd keep it.
我说我会保管的
She asks me not to tell anyone.
她让我别告诉任何人
She trusted me.
她很信任我
That's a run away kit.
包是为逃跑准备的
Kids put them together
小孩想离家出走时
sometimes when they're thinking about leaving home.
会把一些东西收在一起
When did she give it to you?
她什么时候给你的
A couple of months before she went missing.
在她失踪之前的几个月
I think she wanted to getaway from her mom and dad.
我认为她是想逃离她爸妈
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
She didn't talk too much about it.
关于这个她说得很少
But she talked to her shrink.
但她肯定告诉了心理医生
"Christina knowlton."
克里斯蒂娜·诺尔顿
Samantha saw meevery other week.
萨曼莎每两周来一次
She had issues stemming from her adoption.
她对自己的收养不满
I told the police everything I could.
我把知道的都和警♥察♥说了
What was the source of the issues?
为什么会出现问题
The dynamics were pretty complicated.
原因很复杂
Well, she may have run away.
她可能离家出走了
Did she talk with you about that?
她告诉你这个了吗
Not directly, no.
没有直接说
Indirectly?
间接的呢
I'm sorry, but I couldn't say.
抱歉 无法相告
Samantha's in danger.
萨曼莎现在很危险
Her parents are desperate.
她父母已经绝望了
There must be something that you can tell us.
你肯定能透露点什么
I have a colleague who was treating a womanin an abusive marriage.
我有个同事 虐待妻子
My colleague reportedit to the police,
有人向警♥察♥告发他
they arrested the husband, he got out on bail,
他被捕后 保释出狱
and went home and shothis wife in the head.
回到家 就枪杀了他妻子
I'm sure you can appreciate
相信你们会理解
how I have to be careful what information leaves my office.
我做这份工作必须小心说话
You saying samantha was abused?
你是说萨曼莎被虐待了
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
Yeah, you did.
不 你说了
Um, club soda.
苏打水吗
Cranberry spritzer, please.
红梅汁 谢谢
You'd get your ass kicked if you ordered that where I'm from.
在我家乡 要是你点这个就会被羞辱
I got my ass kicked where I'm from.
我在家乡就是被唾弃的
there she is.
她在那
Farida mugisha,woman of the hour. Hello.
法里达·穆吉沙 焦点中心 你好
Eli loker. I loved your book.
我叫伊莱·洛克尔 非常喜欢你的书
You have an incredible story. Thank you.
这个故事很精彩 谢谢
I mean, everything you've done...
你做的每件事
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表