剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Hey! who's that?
他是谁
Who's that? and who's that? Kisker. that's Denman.
他是谁 他是谁 齐斯科和丹曼
And who's that? I know their names.
他又是谁 我知道他们是谁
They're missing, Mr. Spaly.
他们失踪了 斯拜先生
Okay, look, I came up.
好吧 我上来后
I went to my locker and I got my stash.
去了自己的柜子 拿了毒品
All right, I was-- I lost
我就
Track of time, but I wasn't gone
不知道时间了 但我没有
From down there more than an hour!
离开一小时以上
So you saw the men in the southeast quadrant
所以在坍塌发生1小时前
An hour before the collapse?!
你在东南象限看到他们了
This entire operation has been focused
整个救援组都集中在
On 2b in the se quad based on what you told us!
你告诉我们的2b建筑上
They could be anywhere,
他们可能在任何地方
On any level!
在任何楼层
Hold the work!
暂停工作
Stop! hold the work!
停下 暂停工作
30 seconds of silence!
安静30秒
Now! bring the dogs back in!
现在 把狗再放进来
Hey, we've got some banging over here!
这里有情况
They're down here!
他们在这下面
Let's hope the dogs aren't lying, too.
希望狗不会说谎
Thank you for meeting with me.
感谢你们和我会面
What can we do for you today, Mr. Kachani?
卡査尼先生 你想要我们做什么
I've read about your marriage experiments,
我看过你的婚姻实验
And I had my people do a little research
我还请人对你们的工作
Into the work you do here.
做了些调查
Okay.
说吧
Long and short is, I'm about to ask
简单地说就是 我正准备
My girlfriend, Nadia, to marry me.
向我的女友娜迪亚求婚
Oh, mazel tov. it's a good thing you're starting young.
那么恭喜了 趁年轻结婚是好事
It took my father five times to get it right.
我爸折腾了5次才搞定
Affair, alcohol,
风流韵事 花天酒地
Green card problems, affair...
绿卡问题 这事那事
So, when my company, networker, went public,
在我的公♥司♥上市时
I did, uh... well.
我 那个
Yeah, I'd call banking four- and-a-half
45亿存款
billion dollars doing very well.
资力雄厚
Before I propose to Nadia,
在向娜迪亚求婚之前
I have to know if she loves me for the right reasons.
我得知道她是不是真的爱我
What makes you think she doesn't?
你为什么怀疑
Nadia grew up with nothing.
娜迪亚家境不好
Her father was a short-order cook, in and out of work.
她父亲是快餐厨师 工作很不稳定
She struggled with money for whole live
她一直都很缺钱
Student loans, credit card debt... So?
学生贷款 信♥用♥卡♥债务 然后呢
So, right after my company went public,
然后 就在我的公♥司♥上市不久
My partner's wife left him
我合伙人的老婆跑了
And took their two-year-old daughter.
还带走了他们两岁大的女儿
She used the little girl against him for a huge settlement.
她用孩子套他一大笔财产
So what is it you'd like us to do?
那么你想让我们做什么
Nadia says she had no idea who I was before we met.
娜迪亚说她在我们认识之前不知道我身份
I just want to make sure she's telling the truth.
我就是想知道她说的是不是实话
Dr. Lightman does deception detection
莱特曼博士协助警方
For the FBI, TSA, police...
联邦调查局 运输安♥全♥局♥进行测谎
We don't snoop
我们不探听
Into people's personal lives.
他人的私生活
But thanks for coming in.
谢谢您的来访
Your web site's incredibly useful
你的网站好用得不可思议
For reconnecting with girls
它让我和中学拒绝过我的女孩子们
Who rejected me in middle school.
重新取得了联♥系♥
Look, just do your boss a favor,
就当是给你们老板帮个忙
And make a decision after you look.
看了这个再决定好了
I think that's the micro expression for "holy crap."
我想这就是"太扯了"的微观表情
We're dropping fiber-optic
我们正在往坍塌处放入
Cameras into the collapsed structure,
光导纤维摄象机
And the crawler drills
这些履带式凿岩机
Will be boring through the debris
将钻穿岩层
To create a hole through which
打出一个洞
we will then pull out them
以便我们将他们救出
Mayor Fallon.
费琳市长
And we have every reason to believe that Mr. Blunt,
我们有理由相信布朗特先生
Mr. Denman and Mr. Kisker are alive.
丹曼和齐斯科都还活着
And the drills are the best way to reach the men?
使用钻机是接近他们的最好办法吗
They've been down there for19 hours now.
他们已经被困长达19个小时
We have to reach them as quickly as possible.
我们必须尽快救出他们
No expense will be spared to save them.
我们会不遗余力地救出他们
And I want to reiterate that
我要再次重申
No wrongdoing has occurred
此处工地的建筑工程
In the construction on this site.
没有发生任何错误行为
You know, I'm going to let you handle the questions.
你继续应付采访吧
I really need to get back to the family.
我必须回到家属那边去了
Excuse me, I'm going to get back to the families.
抱歉 我得去家属那边了
How long have they been down there without water?
他们断水多久了
Do you think you're going to find more bodies?
你认为你们能找到其他的尸体吗
Mayor Fallon, hi. I'm Gillian Foster.
费琳市长 你好 我是吉莉安·福斯特
I know who you are.
我知道你
We really appreciate your help here.
我们对你们的帮助表示由衷地感谢
Hi. any idea how this happened?
知道事情是怎么发生的吗
No.
不知道
You lied when you said
你刚才说这处工地"没有错误行为"
There was "no wrongdoing" on the site.
那是谎话
Why was that?
为什么说谎
Oh, that was just...
那只是
That was just what?
只是什么
I pressured the green city construction
我迫使绿色城市建筑公♥司♥
To hire more frostburg workers than they needed.
雇用比需求量更多的弗罗斯特堡工人
None of our men would have even been there
我们的人本可以避开此事
If it weren't for me. How did you pressure them?
要不是因为我 你怎么逼迫他们的
Permits and zoning.
许可证和分区规划
I helped them clear some bureaucratic hurdles.
我帮他们解决了一些官僚障碍
I don't know what
我不知道
Things are like for you DC folks,
经济危机对你们特区的人有何影响
But things have gotten real bad for frostburg with the recession.
但是对弗罗斯特堡来说真的很糟
The site was going to bring
这片工地本来会建起
A whole new industry here;
一个全新的工业区
Our silicon valley, thousands of new jobs.
我们自己的硅谷 提供成千上万的工作
If I can help with anything else,
如果还有其他问题
Please call my office.
请给我办公室打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
We've got video!
我们看到图像了
There they are!
他们在那儿
Blunt!
布朗特
They're alive!
他们还活着
Can I see that?
能给我看看吗
No. can I? thank you.
能给我吗 谢谢
Yeah, it's them.
对 是他们
It's Blunt, Denman and Kisker.
布朗特 丹曼还有齐斯科
That's Kisker. his leg's crushed.
那是齐斯科 他的腿压碎了
There's a lot of blood.
流了好多血
I can't really feel my toes.
我感觉不到我的脚趾头了
Oh, my god. baby!
我的天呐
Someone's got to help him.
得有人去救救他
We are trying Mrs. Kisker.
我们正在实施救援 齐斯科夫人
We rigged a tourniquet on it,
我们缠上了止血带
But he's not doing so good.
但是他情况很不好
Jered, are you hurt?
杰里德 你受伤了吗
I'm okay, Valerie.
瓦莱丽 我没事
We're all banged up a little,
我们都受了点伤
But we're okay.
不过都不严重
And I love you, Valerie.
瓦莱丽 我爱你
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表