剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
She may be trying to convince herself.
也许她在试图说服自己
Maybe she believe she's changed intellectually,
或许她在理智上相信他改过了
But she can't quite get there emotionally.
但是却没办法抑制自己的情感
Or maybe Trillo got one of his old buddies to threaten her.
或许特雷罗找了以前的弟兄去恐吓她
People always think that anger is the most dangerous emotion,
人们总是认为愤怒是最危险的情绪
But disgust is the language of hatred.
但是厌恶也是表示仇恨
Hitler talking about the jews.
希♥特♥勒♥谈及犹太人
Bin laden talking about amEricans.
本·拉♥登♥谈及美国人
And you during the hazing of Eric Mitchell.
还有你在捉弄埃里克·米切尔的时候
What did you have against Eric Mitchell?
你看埃里克·米切尔哪里不顺眼
The kid made my life hell.
这孩子让我的生活一团糟
You've been with the department for almost a decade.
你在这个部门待了差不多10年
How does a probie like Mitchell make your life hell?
米切尔是个新人 怎么会让你的生活一团糟
Nine years.
9年
Nine years, and I never had a problem.
9年了 我从未有过麻烦
I mean, the occasional bad joke, watermelon in the locker.
偶尔会有过分的玩笑 比如在衣柜里放西瓜
But I kept my mouth shut.
但是我什么都不说
We're not black. We're not white. We're firemen.
我们不分黑人白人 我们是消防员
So we get hazed.
我们互相捉弄
Mitchell gets hazed, he runs to the vulcans, the black firefighter society.
米切尔被玩了 就上告到黑人消防员组织
Requesteda transfer.
要求调离这里
Mitchell made this racial.
米切尔把这件事种族化了
So, you had to choose sides?
所以 你得考虑支持谁
I tried to protect him,
我努力保护他
But he was young and proud.
但他年轻气盛
He wouldn't learn.
无法接受这个
And the more he pushed, the worse it got.
他越反抗 就越惨
So, you hopped on the fire wagon.
所以你偷偷搭乘他的救火车
You found outhe had a peanut allergy, and you thought, well, that'll teach him?
发现他花生过敏 以为他这次会得到教训
Yeah. We did that months ago.
是的 几个月前我们就那么做了
The kid got hive sall over, and it was funny as hell, but it didn't kill him.
他浑身都是疹子 滑稽透了 但那不致命的
No. Things got much worse.
事情更糟了
My guess-- someone screwed with his equipment.
我猜 他的设备被人动了手脚
Wasn't you?
不是你吗
I wouldn't touch another firefighter's equipment.
我不会动任何消防员的设备
Now, I may have hated the kid, but I didn't want him dead.
也许我讨厌他 但没希望他死
Someone did.
有人希望
Who had the racial problem with Mitchell?
谁和米切尔有矛盾
A lot of guys.
很多人
It could have been any one of them.
谁都有可能
I can't believe Wallace didn't come forward earlier.
不敢相信华♥莱♥士♥现在才说出来
Yeah, the black firefighter won't rat on the racists.
黑人消防员不告发种族主义者
It is a little surprising, isn't it?
有点吃惊 对吧
Well, not really.
不是这样的
The firehouse is a more important association for Wallace than race.
对华♥莱♥士♥来说 消防队比种族问题重要得多
And in his mind,race wasn't an issue until Mitchell came along.
在他看来 米切尔来后 种族问题才凸显
You're saying this was Eric's fault?
你是说这是埃里克的错
No, no. This is the new face of racism.
不是 这是种族歧视的新方式
Instead of over prejudice, you see unconscious discrimination.
这是无意识的歧视 而不是故意的
Nobody's joining the klan, but a lot of people still hire the white guy
没有三K党了 但很多人面对相同的简历时
over the black guy with the same resume
都会聘用白人 而不是黑人
And when unconscious racism surfaces, it can be lethal.
一旦无意识种族歧视显现出来 就可能致命
And then what starts out as reasonable hazing turns deadly.
随意的捉弄 变成了致命游戏
So, how do we find the men responsible?
那我们怎么找到杀手
We'd like torun the company through a little experiment.
我们想给所有队员做个测试
As I said earlier, I...I've read his books, and I've seen him interviewed,
我说过 我看过他的书 也看过他的访谈
And I really believe that Manny Trillo was a... is a changed man.
我真的相信曼尼·特雷罗变好了
I asked Holly Sando to come in, and she wasn't up for it, ,
我请荷利·桑多来 她不愿意
I pulled her statement to the press after the parole hearing.
假释听证会后 我把她的证词给了媒体
I think it's-it's amazing the way he's-he's turned himself around.
他能这样转变 我真是太惊讶了
She keeps flashing contempt, anger.
她不断流露出蔑视 愤怒
She still hates the guy.
她还在恨他
You may be right. Trillo may be threatening her.
也许你是对的 特雷罗可能威胁她了
No.I told you, everything we've seen from Trillo up till now--
不 我告诉过你 目前我们看过的所有
the old videotape,the interview--everything suggest she's evolved.
有关特雷罗的旧录像和访谈都表明
He's not the same man at all.
他不是同一个人了
Did any ofthe reporters ask her why she decided to testify for Trillo?
有没有记者问她 她为什么要为特雷罗作证
Um, yeah, they did.
有的 他们问了
Miss Sando, tell me, what made you come forward
桑多小姐 请问 在这么多年后
After all these years?
你为什么要站出来为他说话
I had heard that the governor was considering a pardon, and I thought,
我听说州长想要赦免他 所以我想
well, it...it-it's time.
是时候站出来了
Eyebrows up, pulled together.
眉毛挑起 皱到一起
Fear.
恐惧
There's your answer.
你要的答案出现了
Stopping by for lunch?
来这吃午饭吗
No. Just a question.
不 就是问个问题
Did you get someone to threaten Holly Sando?
你是不是叫人恐吓荷利·桑多
I'm not threatening Holly Sando.
我没有恐吓 荷利·桑多
Really? Because that would be your typical gang banger move, right?
真的吗 那不是你们帮派最擅长的事么
Get in touch with your old familiars.
给你的朋友打个招呼
Send her a message.
去警告她
Look, that's not me, not anymore.
我不是这样的 不再是了
You sure you haven't called any of your old friends?
你确定你没有 找你以前的手下
I don't talk to those lacras.
我没找过那些贱♥人♥
Oh, now, that is not the truth.
那才不是真♥相♥
You see how you're hunched over?
看看你怎么环抱的
Well, we do that when we're lying.
人们撒谎时就会那样
We try to take up as little space as possible.
我们只想呆在最小的空间里
And you really ought to work on that anger trigger, mate.
老兄 你真该好好控制下你的愤怒
Raises the blood pressure, and the heart rate.
血压上升 心跳加快
It's not good for you. Okay.
对你可不好 好吧
The truth is, I'm in contact with some of them.
事实是 我是和他们联♥系♥过
I'm working with the gang task force on a truce between punio and la salva.
和黑帮一起调停 普尼奥和萨尔瓦的斗争
They told meto keep it quiet. It's dangerous.
他们叫我别管 太危险了
But I haven't been sending anyone out after Holly Sando.
但我从没叫人 去恐吓荷利·桑多
I don't believe you. He hasn't changed. His truce?
我不信 他一点没变 他参与调停
Just so that the cops won't notice that he's taking over el punio again.
就是不想让警♥察♥发现 他再次掌控了普尼奥
Nada es real ni es mentira.
(西班牙语)任何事都非真非假
Nothing is real or a lie.
任何事都非真非假
It all depends on the color of the glass you're looking through.
都是由你看待事物的 方式决定的
Look, there's so much good I can do if you just get me out of here.
听着 我能做很多善事 只要你把我弄出去
Get me out of here, and I'll rove it to you.
把我弄出去 我能证明给你看
Over the next ten minutes, you'll be shown a series of images.
接下来的十分钟 你会看到一系列的图片
Each image will be followed by a series of adjectives.
每幅图片 都会有形容词来形容
If the adjective describes the image, click yes.
如果形容得正确 按下是
If not, click no.
如果不正确 按否
Hey, Sylvia. What are you guys up to?
希尔维亚 你好啊 你们在干嘛
We're testing for racial bias.
我们在做种族歧视程度的测试
People with unconsciousbias find it easier to
下意识歧视的人会很容易
Associate positive adjectives with Caucasian faces.
把积极的形容词 和白人联♥系♥起来
When we shift to an African-American face--
当我们换上黑人的图像时
The biased firefighters still associate
有偏见的消防员仍然会
The adjective with the image.
把积极的词和图像联♥系♥起来
It just takes them longer.
只不过考虑的时间稍长
Clock the racist.
记录种族主义者
Oh, they're all racist.
他们都是
Yeah, 80% of people who take this test are biased.
80%参加测试的人都是这样
We're just looking for the guy who takes the longest.
我们就是要找时间花得最长的人
Oh, they're just about done.
他们刚好做完
All right, can we, uh, pull up the average association time for each of them?
能算出 每个人花的平均时间吗
It's taking David Caddick three times as long to say nice things about African-Americans.
戴维·卡蒂克 他考虑的时长是别人的三倍
Looks like we have a winner.
看来就是他了
I am not a racist.
我没有种族歧视
No, you don't think you are.
只是你自己没发现而已
But it would explain why you took such an active rolein the hazing.
所以你才会在捉弄人时那么积极
I didn't do anything different than the other guys.
我做的事情和其他人的无差啊
You didn't mes swith Eric Mitchell's equipment?
你没搞坏埃里克·米切尔的设备吗
I didn't have a problem with Mitchell.
我和米切尔没有矛盾
We know that you hated him.
我们知道你讨厌他
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表