剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm so sorry. Sorry.
真对不起 对不起
Uh, I wasn't paying attention.
我刚刚走神了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I, uh...
我
Not really. I...
有点事
I just lost a patient.
我的一个病人刚去世了
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
天哪 我很遗憾
I'm-I'm studying to be a nurse.
我在学习做一名护士
I was just gonna go grab some coffee,
我正要去喝杯咖啡
Uh, clear my head.
整理下思绪
Somebody help me!
救命
Help me, please!
救救我
Somebody help me!
来人啊
It seems that a copycat
看来淫♥魔♥安德鲁·詹金斯的
Of serial rapist Andrew Jenkins is on the loose.
效仿者仍然逍遥法外
Andrew Jenkins has been serving consecutive life sentences
安德鲁·詹金斯被判终身监禁 不得假释
At Utley State Penitentiary for more than a decade.
十多年来一直在特利州立监狱服刑
Now, Jenkins abducted, blinded and then raped
詹金斯在90年代曾先后绑♥架♥ 弄瞎
12 women in the '90s.
并强♥暴♥了12名妇女
In the past three months, six more women
过去3个月中 又有6名妇女
Have been abducted, blinded and raped.
受到这种残害
So what does Andrew Jenkins know about these new crimes?
安德鲁·詹金斯对这些新案子了解多少
When will this copycat be caught?
效仿者何时才能落网
And what is being done to stop him?
警方采取了什么措施
What's up, bitch?
干嘛呢 贱♥人♥
Does anybody want to tell me why Mr. genius
谁能告诉我天才博士为何
Is ignoring the guy he's here to talk to?
对他想找的人视而不见
I mean, what is he waiting for?
他在等什么
Andrew Jenkins is a highly skilled pathological liar.
安德鲁·詹金斯惯于说谎 精于此道
If we come at him head on, we'll get nothing.
如果我们直接去找他不会有结果
If Jenkins has intel on the copycat, it'd be good to get it
如果詹金斯了解效仿者 我们最好能在
Before another woman gets abducted.
他下次犯案前得到情报
Lightman wants Jenkins to make the first move,
莱特曼想让詹金斯首先出击
And he will.
而他会照办
And what if he gets made?
要是这招不灵呢
He won't.
不可能
Agent Reynolds, if you didn't think
雷诺兹探员 如果你觉得我们
We could do the job,
不能胜任这项工作
Why did the FBI bring us on the case?
那联调局为何请我们来
Look, I've interviewed Jenkins five times
我审过詹金斯5次
And I got zero on the copycat.
效仿者的事 他只字未提
So let me put it this way.
这么说吧
I don't believe in holistic medicine,
我对全身治疗的药物没信心
But if the chemo's not working,
如果化疗不起作用
I'll give acupuncture a shot.
我就试试针灸
Hey, man, you need a hand?
哥们 要帮忙吗
I think acupuncture's about to pay off.
看来针灸起作用了
Hello?
你好
If you change your mind, just give me a yell.
改主意了就喊我一声
Name's Andrew Jenkins.
我叫安德鲁·詹金斯
Progress.
有进展
Patience is not one of your virtues,
耐心不是你的优点
Is it, agent Reynolds? No.
对吧 雷诺兹探员 对
Is that Jenkins' fan mail?
是詹金斯崇拜者的来信吗
Ten years of sickos and freaks worshipping him.
十年间崇拜他的神经病和变♥态♥给他的来信
All right, take it all back to the office.
好 全拿回办公室去
Odds are good the copycat's in there somewhere.
效仿者很可能就在里面
Good luck.
祝你好运
Heard about you on TV.
电视上见过你
You're that-- you got that copycat, right?
有人模仿你 是吧
Swelling chest, chin up, smile.
挺胸 下颌扬起 微笑
That's pride.
骄傲
I don't get it, myself.
我不明白
I mean, you're just
你只不过是个
Another pervert who can't close.
不知道收手的变♥态♥罢了
Is that who I am?
是吗
What happens, you just, you get... you get queasy
我看每到该结束的时刻
When it comes time to finish, is that it?
你就不安 对吧
What are you in for?
你怎么进来的
I got an ex-wife,
我有个前妻
Who sometimes
她时不时地
Doesn't let me see my kids.
就不让我见孩子
And a cop took her side.
有个警♥察♥帮她
And a jury said that I killed him.
陪审团认为我杀了那厮
This, um, this cop...
那个警♥察♥
Does he jerk awake every morning with your name on his lips?
他每天早上喊着你的名字从噩梦中惊醒吗
Is your face the last thing he sees
他每晚入睡时
Every night before he falls asleep?
眼前会闪现你的脸吗
When he meets someone new, hears the horror in their voice,
他接触陌生人 听到他们声音中的恐惧时
Who does your cop think of?
心里想到的是谁
Oh, wait.
等等
That's-that's right.
说的对
He's not thinking of anyone.
他谁也没想
Take your point.
懂你的意思了
Thought you might.
我就知道你会懂
What's on your mind?
想什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, come on.
得了
Ask.
问吧
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, I don't, I-I,
我 我
I don't get it.
我就是想不明白
Why'd you have to blind them?
为何要弄瞎她们
I mean, it seems a bit excessive, you know?
有些多此一举吧
Oh, come on, that's an easy one.
这你还不明白 原因很简单
No eyes, they can't identify me after.
没了眼睛 她们就无法指认我
How'd you get caught, then?
那你怎么被捕的
Busted tail light.
都是破尾灯害的
I had a girl in the trunk.
我在后备箱里关了个女孩
Almost talked my way out of it,
就算她在里面一直尖叫
Even with her screaming back there.
我也差点就蒙混过关
You-you're that good, are you?
你很厉害啊
Yeah.
嗯
But you aren't.
你就不行了
Excuse me?
什么
Different costume,
旧瓶
Same game.
装新醋
Now you've lost me.
你说的话 我不明白
Who are you?
你是谁
'cause you're not a cop killer.
你没杀♥警♥♥察♥
That's what I keep telling my lawyer.
我一直跟我律师这么说
No.
不对
You're a fraud.
你是个冒牌货
Who sent you in here?
谁派你来的
Special agent Reynolds?
雷诺兹探员吗
Ah, damn it!
可恶
Alert the guards in the laundry.
通知洗衣房♥警卫
We got a situation.
有情况
Lightman's supposed to be reading Jenkins.
本该是莱特曼审詹金斯
It looks like it's the other way around to me.
怎么颠倒了
I-I've never seen anyone read Lightman
我还从未见过没受过专业训练的人
Who hasn't had deception training.
能看穿莱特曼
I-I don't know what happened.
我不知道是怎么回事
Well, it was worth a shot.
值得一试
Cal Lightman. How do you do?
我是卡尔·莱特曼 你好
And you want to know what I know
你想从我这里了解
About my friend, the copycat.
我的朋友 那个效仿者的事
Yeah, something like that, yeah.
嗯 算是吧
How come nobody's tried to bribe me?
怎么没人收买♥♥我呢
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表