剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, stevens! you have to.
嘿 史蒂文斯 你必须要救他
We will, mrs. blunt, i promise. stevens!
我们会的 布朗特女士 我保证 史蒂文斯
You have to stop the drilling.
你必须下令停止钻孔
What are you talking about?
你在扯什么
Tell him.
告诉他
We can't drill-- there could be methane gas down there.
我们不能继续钻了 下面有大量甲烷气体
Methane? if there's methane down there, blunt's blowtorch
甲烷 下面有甲烷的话 布朗特的矿灯
Could've ignited it, causing the explosion.
可能会引燃气体从而发生爆♥炸♥的
The drills could set off another one!
钻孔会引发第二波的爆♥炸♥
Environmental testing was done on this site months ago.
数月前这里曾做过环境监测
There's no signs of any gas.
没有迹象显示下面有任何气体
No, he took a bribe; proper inspections weren't done.
不 他塞了点钱 正规的检查根本没有完成
What? i went back over
什么 我重新查看了
The old geologic surveys.
过去的地质勘探调查报告
Decades ago, this entire area was a landfill,
数十年前 这里整个地区都是垃圾填埋场
And there could be methane seeping up from it.
下面可能会有甲烷泄露出来
How could you have signed off without the inspections?
你们怎么可以没有经过检查就擅自开工
Just stop the drills and do the testing!
赶紧停止钻孔 做个检测吧
Methane testing takes hours.
甲烷检测可能要花费数小时
These men have been trapped for almost a full day.
那些人已经被困一整天了
One man is dying down there.
有人已经不行了
We could lose him while we do this testing.
做完检测可能就来不及救人了
Someone paid this man not to do his job.
有人贿赂他了
You don't care who or why?
你不想知道是谁或者为什么吗
I'll let the cops deal with him.
我会把他交给警♥察♥的
I'm not wasting any more time.
我不想浪费时间
I am saving these men; we are drilling.
我在救人 我们会继续钻孔
Eight to one. What? Eight to one.
八比一 什么 八比一
Average ratio of firefighter deaths in the u.s.
美国牺牲的消防员
Compared to every other country with the same training,
与其他国家相比 在相同的训练条件
Effectiveness and equipment. so what?
工作效率以及装备水平下 这又怎样
We have a hero complex in this country.
人人都想做国家的英雄
Our firefighters rush in too quickly,
消防员救人时冲得太猛
Trying to live up to the expectation that they're heroes,
想证明他们不愧为国家的英雄
And more of our men get killed.
所以我们的消防员牺牲的更多
Step back.
退后
And that is an order!
这是命令
Now!
赶紧滚
Almost! ten more feet!
快了 还差10英尺
Power up to 800 rpm's!
加大马力到800转速
You guys all right?
你们还好吗
It's hard to breathe-- the air's getting thick.
呼吸困难 空气越来越稀薄了
Is that the methane?
是因为甲烷吗
It could explode; the drills could set it off.
会爆♥炸♥的 钻孔会引发爆♥炸♥的
You got to tell me what's going on.
你得告诉我这是怎么回事
This is the city engineer.
我是总工程师
I think there's a pool of methane
我认为你下方有一片甲烷
Seeping up from underneath you.
并且正在泄露
Methane?
甲烷
Is there any place they can get to where they'll be safer?
他们可以转移到更安全的地方吗
You need to try to get to the elevator shaft.
你得尽力赶到电梯那里
You need to go now.
现在就去
Come on, blunt!
加油 布朗特
Tell my wife... i love her.
告诉我老婆我爱她
If the drills hit that methane...
如果钻头接触到甲烷的话
We got to stop the drilling.
我们得停止钻孔
Stop the drilling!
赶紧停下
Stop the drilling!
停止钻孔
I don't hear anything!
我听不到任何声音
I got nothing!
这里什么都没有
Can you hear me?
你能听见我吗
Yes! yes! we got one!
是 是的 发现生还者
Come on, come on.
撑着 撑着点
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where's jered?
杰里德在哪里
Blunt let us go first.
布朗特让我们先走的
He didn't make it into the shaft, and, uh...
他没能赶到电梯 然后
Fires...
就爆♥炸♥了
Sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Fbi is here.
FBI来了
What do you want to do?
我们该怎么做
You talk, i'll watch, okay?
你去谈 我来观察 好吗
Okay. Okay?
好的 行吗
Kevin warren?
凯文·华伦
Yeah. you have the right
是的 你有权保持
To remain silent. what?
保持缄默 什么
Anything you say or do can be used against you.
你所说或所做的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Are you kidding me? wh-what is this?
你开玩笑吧 这是怎么回事
You found out there was methane underneath this site,
你发现这里的地下含有大量甲烷
And you knew it would derail this project.
你知道这会影响整个工程
That's crazy. and you tried to bribe
你胡扯 你还试图行贿总工程师
The city engineer to sign off without
在没有正规检测的前提下
proper inspections.
擅自开工建设
I would never do anything to risk my guys' lives.
我不会拿我工人的生命当儿戏的
And if there was methane, i didn't know about it.
如果真有甲烷在下面 我根本不知道
That's the truth.
这个是实话
I know you didn't,
你的确不知道
Because you showed true surprise when you were accused.
因为你听到真♥相♥的时候很吃惊
Everybody here was surprised,
这里的人都很吃惊
Outraged...
气愤
Except for one.
只有一个人不是
One person was relieved.
那个人松了口气
When a guilty person
当一个罪犯
Sees someone accused of the crime that they committed...
看到别人因为自己犯的罪而受指控的时候
They show relief.
他们会感到轻松
Your father tried to bring a factory to frostburg
你♥爸♥爸当市长的时候曾试图
When he was mayor, and he couldn't.
在弗罗斯特堡建一座工厂 但是没有成功
Is that how you found out about the methane?
于是你发现这地下藏有甲烷
I never thought anything like this could happen.
我没有想到事情会搞成这样
I didn't. i didn't.
我不知道 不知道
We needed the jobs.
我们需要新工作
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey.
嘿
I thought you could use a real drink.
我想你得来点真家伙
And a bath. mm,
再冲个澡
Well, i can't help you with that.
那个我可帮不了你
Why do people always think
为什么人们总以为
They're the only one with a secret?
只有他们自己才有秘密
Human nature, of course.
人性本如此吧
If the man has told the truth
如果那个男人没有撒谎
Or blunt...
或者布朗特
Had been honest about his illness...
没有隐瞒他的病情
Hmm, none of this would've happened.
这一切就不会发生
If the lies... hadn't come together.
如果这些谎言没有凑到一起
They always do.
它们总是会一起出现
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表