剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Dante was coming to work for you?
旦特原本来帮你打工
How about, it's none of your damn business?
这关你屁事啊
Look, last time I was here,
上次我来这里
when I was asking you about Dante,
问你关于旦特的事
I expected...
我以为你会..
Anger, hate.
愤怒 厌恶
But all I saw was sadness.
但我只看到悲伤
And then I found out Dante was gay.
后来我发现旦特是同性恋
Something you knew all along?
你早就知道吧
Yeah, I thought so.
被我猜中了吧
I think I know why
我大概明白
He left Little Sid to come work for you.
他为什么叫李特·席德来帮你打工
Okay, lady, you're out of line. Am I?
美女 你有失分寸了 是吗
Caden, what exactly was
卡登 你和旦特·爱德华兹
your relationship with Dante Edwards?
到底是什么关系
That's enough, all right?
好了 够了吧
Why were you guys arguing at the club the night he was killed?
他被杀那晚 你们为何在俱乐部吵架了
You're not just gonna... like this.
你有完没完啊
Was it 'cause he was threatening to come out?
因为他威胁要公开你们的关系吗
'Cause he was threatening to take you with him?
因为他要抖出你们的关系吗
Is that why you killed him?
所以你就杀了他
You don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说什么
I had nothing to do with Dante's death.
旦特的死与我无关
You didn't, did you?
不是你做的 对吧
You really did care for him, huh?
你很在乎他吧
You loved him.
你爱他
You know they buried him today?
你知道他今天下葬吗
And I couldn't even go to the funeral.
我却不能送他最后一程
Whoa...
喔...
Those are some pretty strong feelings.
这是很强烈的
Contempt.
轻蔑
Disgust.
和厌恶
Is that true, B?
是真的吗 B[兄长简称]
Is that how you felt about us?
你是这样看我们的吗
I told you before.
我都跟你说了
I thought the relationship was unwise.
这段关系很不理智
Where you were the night of Dante Edwards' murder?
旦特·爱德华兹被杀那晚 你在哪里
I was here watching the game, like I told you before.
跟你说过 我当时在这看比赛啊
That's a lie.
你说谎
Cay, would you tell her?
卡 告诉她啊
Cay, would you tell this woman?
卡 告诉这女人
What you want me to tell her?
你想我告诉她什么
Cay...
卡...
That you were here with me?
说你和我在一起吗
'Cause you wasn't.
可是你没有
Where were you, B?
你当时在哪里 B[简称]
It was only a matter...
只是去帮点事...
Where the hell were you, B?!
你死去哪里了 B[简称]
...before someone outed you two.
让你俩的关系不得而知
We built this together--
一起共同奋斗的
Me and you.
是我和你
I was protecting us.
我是在保护我们
Protecting us?
保护我们
What? You forgot?
什么 你忘了吗
Cuz, come on, man.
因为 兄弟
What it was like coming from nothing?
记得我们怎样白手兴家吗
This house, the cars.
这些房♥子 车子
Caden...
卡登
You don't get any of this
要是你们的事被发现了
If they know the truth about you.
你不会拥有这一切
I would've had Dante.
但我本可以拥有旦特
He would still be alive.
他会在我身边
I have no idea who Frank Ambrose is.
我压根也不认识弗兰克·安布罗斯
Why would I burn down his house?
我♥干♥嘛要烧他房♥子
I don't know. Maybe you like starting fires.
我哪知道 可能你有放火瘾吧
Look, you have the wrong guy.
听着 你们找错人了
I didn't burn down anything.
我没有放过火
What? You certainly
什么 你肯定
Got a kick out of seeing your house in ashes.
很爽吧 看见屋子被烧成焦土
You can't imagine how horrible we feel.
你想象不了我们有多痛苦
You could barely contain yourself.
你还挺轻松嘛
Laurel and I-- our marriage is over.
我和洛尔的婚姻没得救了
We wanted to split up for months
几个月前我们就想分手
but we were stuck in that house.
无奈这房♥子碍事
You couldn't sell it?
卖♥♥不出去吗
The value of the house had tanked.
房♥价被压
We couldn't afford to sell it,
卖♥♥出去会损失惨重
But now, with the insurance payout,
不过现在保险赔了
We can both go our separate ways.
我们可以分道扬镳了
Frankly, it's a relief.
坦白说 这是解放
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
Yeah, but I got a question for you.
是的 还想问你一个问题
Is your wife cheating on you?
你老婆背叛你了吗
Well, uh, we both had our share of indiscretions.
我们俩都有行为不检点
That's a yes, then?
就是说有咯
Cal?
卡尔
Who's your favorite TV reporter?
你最爱哪个新闻报道员
Is this one?
是这个吗
Yes, Jim, they do think that this fire was started
新闻:是的 吉姆 他们认为这起纵火案
by the same serial arsonist, and the FBI...
是同一人所为 而联邦调查局
Mr. Garcia?
加西亚先生
To further investigate. Busy day?
准备进一步调查 很忙吧
As you can see behind me, the fire's been brought
如我身后所见 火势已经
Under control, and they want everyone in the neighborhood
得到控制 警方希望附近的邻居
To know that you're safe, and you can stay in your homes...
都知道你安全 你可以留守家中
Just doing my job.
只是工作而已
This is Jack Garcia reporting live.
杰克·加西亚播报完毕
You didn't stay around to interview the victims.
但你没有留下来采访受害人
I thought you were Mr. Human Interest Guy.
我还以为你是位八卦先生呢
Of course, interviewing another lover
当然了 去采访你另一位
Whose house is in ruins could be a little awkward, right?
房♥子被烧成废墟的情人 很尴尬吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That's a lie.
你说谎
So, what is it?
怎么样
You feed your ego by having sex with married women,
跟有夫之妇上♥床♥ 让你雄风大振吧
and then, when they grow tired of you,
后来你被甩了
you burn down their houses?
你就放火烧她们屋子
I had nothing to do with either of those fires.
这些纵火案与我无关
But you were having sex with Laurel Craig.
但你和洛尔·克雷格上♥床♥了
Yeah, I thought so.
我是这样想的
See, the thing is, I believe you.
事实上 我相信你
I don't think you started either one of those fires.
我认为这些纵火案不是你干的
How long have you known about Laurel Craig?
你知道洛尔·克雷格这个人多久了
Must have made you feel powerless. Excuse me?
你肯定很无助吧 什么
Arson's about power.
纵火与权力有关
And in female arsonists, it's about revenge.
如果女性纵火 则是为了报复
You're afraid that's true, aren't you?
你怕被说中了 对吧
Right?
是吗
We have the FBI searching your home right now.
我们现在召联邦调查局搜查你屋子
Tell 'em, Sarah. Tell 'em it's not true.
说啊 莎拉 说这不是真的
I looked at all the numbers in your phone.
我查过你电♥话♥里所有号♥码
I looked at your e-mail.
还有电子邮件
You planned a vacation with Laurel.
你跟Laurel去了度假
You took Cheryl to a benefit.
你送钱给谢丽尔用
Honey, I...
甜心 我...
Don't!
别碰我
You humiliated me.
你丢尽我的脸
You and those women took
你和那些女人
everything from me.
拿走了我拥有的一切
So you took everything from them.
所以你就以牙还牙
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表