剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
The case of samantha burch,the 11-year-old girl
新闻:"最后一次出现是两个月前放学回家的"
last seen leaving school two months ago,
"十一岁女孩萨曼莎·布奇的案子"
Suspicions continue to swirl around samantha's parents
"有了新的进展嫌疑集中在萨曼莎的父母身上"
brian and lorraine burch
"布莱恩和洛瑞·布奇夫妇正被指控"
amid accusations that they killed their daughter and claimed she was abducted.
"杀害其女并假称其被绑♥架♥"
Just yesterday the burches raised the reward for information
"就在昨天 布奇夫妇刚提高了赏金"
about their daughter's where abouts to $100,000.
"金额高达十万美金"
And there are also reports
"据消息称 他们还雇佣了"
they've hired so-called deception expert dr. Cal lightman.
"所谓的 骗术专家 卡尔·莱特曼博士"
Girl goes missing,supermodel's in rehab,
女孩儿失踪 名模进戒瘾中心
obama gets anew puppy,
总统养了只新宠物
and you guys make freedom of the press the first amendment.
第一修正案赋予了这些人所谓的新闻自♥由♥
I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind.
我认为这不是我们的国父所希望看到的
Watch this, daddy.
看我转啊 爸爸
you adopted her five years ago? Yeah.
你们是五年前收养她的 没错
We waited so long for a child.
我们想要孩子很久了
She made us a family.
她让我们整个家庭变得完整
Do either of you have children?
你们俩有小孩吗
Yeah, I do.
我有
How anybody thinks that...
为什么每个人都觉得
we could hurt her,I, I don't understand.
我们会伤害她 我不明白
You said there was new information?
你们得到了新消息
A car ran a red light two days ago.
两天前 一辆闯红灯的车
The police gave us that photograph.
警方给了我们这些照片
It's from one ofthose traffic cameras.
是交通道路摄像机拍下的
Do you see there? That is samantha's sweater.
看到没 那是萨曼莎的毛衣
Uh, lorraine made that. Someone has her.
是洛瑞给她做的 一定是谁抓住了她
That's why we raised the reward.
所以我们才提高了悬赏
We re-mortgaged the house.
我们抵押了这座房♥子
We've been getting hundreds of calls
我们已经接到无数个
from all over saying they've got information about sammy,
号♥称有萨米线索的电♥话♥了
but the police say that's going to take weeks to
不过警方说 要几周时间
talk to everybody and...
才能和这些提供线索者谈完
she may not have that kind of time.
但时间紧迫
So we thought that you could tell
所以我们觉得 或许你可以告诉我们
which of the tipsterswe should believe.
哪些人是值得相信的
I mean, you could do that faster than the police, right?
我是说 最起码比那群警♥察♥快吧
I need to ask you a question.
我要问你几个问题
Did you kill your daughter?
你杀了你的女儿吗
Did you? Did you kill her? How can you even ask us that?
有没有 你怎么能问的出来
Yeah, I know, you brought me here to help you. Are you serious?
我知道你们想我可以帮到忙 你是认真的
So answer the question. Did you kill your daughter?
那就回答吧 你有没有杀你的女儿
I'm not gonna answer that. No, listen.
我不想回答这个问题 不 听着
Did you kill samantha? We didn't bring you here so that...
你杀了萨曼莎对吗 我们让你来是为了
did you kill your daughter? Did you kill her?
是不是你杀了女儿 是不是你
No. No, no, no. No. No, no.
不... 不...
All right,I think we can help you.
好吧 我想我们可以帮到你们
You gonna be okay?
你还好吗
Sure.
当然
'Cause I can do this one on my own.
我可以自己来的
No, not a chance.
别 没门
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你想什么
and it's not going to be a problem; I'm fine.
那不是问题 我很好
Dr. Lightman, can we ask you a question?
莱特曼博士 我可以问你个问题吗
Anything from the burches?
关于布奇夫妇 说点什么吧
Um, off the record?
非正式记录
Yeah, off the record. Put the camera down.
当然 把摄像机放下来
It's my understanding that, uh,
我的理解是
samantha burch was seen with an unidentified male
萨曼莎和一个身份不明的男士
leaving a restaurant called the happy dragon.
一起离开"快乐龙"饭店
Right now the police are searching chinatown.
所以警♥察♥正在搜索唐人街
All right, thank you. Let's go.
好的 多谢 我们走
Well, the burches could use some privacy,
这样布奇夫妇可以得到片刻安宁
and the happy dragon could definitely use the business.
而"快乐龙"也会有财源广进了
Diane kretschmer, editor- in-chief at ashmont press.
我是黛安·特雷斯莫 "阿诗蒙"杂♥志♥的主编
Dr. Foster explained what this was about?
福斯特博士跟你们说了案情了吗
It's about her, right? Farida mugisha.
是她 对吧 法里达·穆吉沙
That's right.
没错
What do you know about her?
对于她 你了解些什么
Well, she's a, uh, peace activist from northern uganda.
她是来自北乌干达的和平倡导者
She was kidnapped by rebels when she was in her teens,
她小时候曾被叛乱军劫持
kept in the bush, and escaped.
被关押在森林中 后来她逃走了
I read her book. It's awesome.
我看过她的书 帅呆了
You published it, right?
不会是你帮她出版的吧
Yeah, and it's about to be huge.
没错 正要帮她疯狂造势呢
This is just the kickoff party for the tour.
这只是巡回签售会的准备派对
Oprah's chosen her for the book club.
奥普拉(著名主持人)还选了她为书友会站台
But there's a problem?
那问题出在
Last week we got a report
上周我们接到消息
that farida took part in massacres
说法里达参与了
carried out by the rebels that held her.
绑♥架♥她的反政♥府♥武装的大屠♥杀♥
Took part how?
如何参与
Carried a gun, pulled the trigger.
带上枪 扣动扳机
Her memoir doesn't mention that.
她的自传可没有提到这一茬
If the reports are accurate, it's a disaster.
如果报告属实 那就完了
It means the whole book's a lie.
说明整本书就是个惊天谎言
We're about to ship half a million copies.
我们刚要多印一百万本
Now, is there any way that you can find out
现在就靠你们来辨认
if there's any truth to these accusations?
这个指控是否属实了
We'll have to talk to her about what happened
我们需要和她谈谈发生的事
and see how she reacts.
并观察她作何反应
And you'll be discreet?
谨慎为之
Farida absolutely cannot know that you're investigating her.
千万不能让法里达知道你们在调查她
That won't be a problem.
绝对没问题
Gillian foster.
吉莉安·福斯特
Don hughes, youth investigation division at metro.
唐·休斯 青少年调查科
Detective.
你好
Mr. Hughes is here to welcome us to the burch case.
休斯先生是来"欢迎"我们的
"Welcome" isn't the word I'd use.
我不会用"欢迎"这个词来形容
Well, we won't get in your way, detective.
我们不会妨碍你的 休斯
Too late.
太晚了
You work for the burches, right?
你们为布奇夫妇工作 对吗
As far as I'm concerned,they're still suspects.
直到现在为止 他们还是嫌疑犯
At puts you right in my way.
所以你们肯定会妨碍到我
Well, they didn't kill their daughter.
他们没有杀了自己的女儿
Really? Any other tips?
是吗 还有什么要"提点"我的
We want to find samantha as much as you do.
我们和你一样想找到萨曼莎
When a kid's been abducted this long,
当一个孩子被劫持了这么久
odds are she's dead.
很可能已经被撕票了
You going to help me find this girl's corpse?
你们是来帮我找尸体的不成
How do you knowshe was abducted?
你怎么知道她是被劫持的
And what about the traffic cam photo?
那些道路摄像机的照片又怎么解释
Lorraine burch knit that sweater for santha off
萨曼莎身上的毛衣是洛瑞织的
of a pattern that sold up and down the east coast.
但这个式样实际上遍布东海岸
Could have been anyone.
照片上是谁都可以
Maybe she just ran away.
或许她只是离家出走
There's no evidence of abuse or neglect in the home,
没有虐待和照顾不当的证据
no alcoholism or drug use.
这对父母也没有酗酒或者嗑药
Those are the usual predictors of a runaway,
那些是普通家庭的离家出走
but samantha was adopted.
但萨曼莎是被领养的
It's possible she had attachment issues--
或许她情感上有着障碍
difficulty forming a relationship with the burches.
而很难和布奇夫妻重建关系
That could have made her run away.
这样的话她就有可能离家出走
Uh, excuse me,the tipsters are here.
打扰一下 提供线索的人到了
you want to stick around for this?
你想留下来处理他们
This is going to take you forever to listen to all these people.
要听完这所有人的话 得花一辈子吧
Fortunately, I don't have to.
还好 我不准备这么干
Excuse me.
让一让
Excuse me, please. Excuse me, excuse me.
不好意思 让一让
Uh, thanks for coming,ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢光临 女士们先生们
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表