剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Check out Little Sid's newest album.
听听李特·席德的新专辑
** Like Dirty Harry, I'm gonna make your day
淫秽的叛逆的歌♥词..
** I'm gonna take your ass out, 'cause your ass is gay...
我想把你这老屁♥眼♥XOXO了
Little Sid is one big homophobe.
李特·席德讨厌同性恋者
If he found out one of his entourage was gay,
如果他知道随从里有人是同性恋
No telling what he would've done.
不用说都知道他会干什么
We're looking at the wrong rapper.
我们盯错对象了
All right, take a look at these.
看看这些画
NO more drawings?
就这些画吗
Yeah.
是的
So what do they mean?
这些画有什么含义
Uh, well, here, the arsonist has a tail,
这张 纵火犯有条尾巴
And there, he's, uh, he's breathing fire.
还有这张 他在喷火
So they're becoming more....
他们变得越来越
More elaborate.
更详细
Exactly.
没错
If it were a true memory,
如果记忆是真实的话
He'd stick to what he remembers.
这些就是记忆的反映
But AJ's embellishing his story.
但是AJ给故事添油加醋了
Wait,
等等
So he did see Jack Garcia or he didn't?
那他到底有没有看到杰克·加西亚
Which one is it?
看见还是没看见
Well, AJ believes his story is true
AJ确信自己画的故事
The same way he believes in Santa Claus.
正如他相信有圣诞老人一样
Somebody he trusts told him it was true.
他信任的人告诉他故事是真实的
It's an implanted memory.
他的记忆被人重新灌输过
Jack Garcia didn't start that fire.
杰克·加西亚并没有纵火
We need to go talk to AJ's parents again.
我们得跟AJ的父母再谈一谈
One of them may be using their son to frame that man.
其中一人利用儿子来陷害杰克·加西亚
Maybe you didn't leave Jack Garcia.
或许你不想离开杰克·加西亚
Maybe he left you.
而是他抛弃了你
What? You hated him
什么 你恨他
For taking away what little joy you had,
连你得到这点小小的快乐都夺走了
Didn't you? You hated him,
不是吗 你恨他
You hated your life, so you set fire to your house,
你恨自己的生活 于是一把火烧了房♥子
And you told your son to say it was Jack.
你让你儿子说是杰克做的
You think that I'd burn down my own house?
你是说我把自己的房♥子烧了
That fire killed my mother.
我母亲丧命于那场大火
People have done crazier things at the end of an affair.
外遇结束时人们总会做出疯狂的举动
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
谢丽尔和杰克怎会有染
You had two strong motives, Mr. Ambrose
安布罗斯女士 你有两个很强的作案动机
Make a bundle of money on the house
不但可以因此获得一大笔赔偿金
And get back at the man who stole your wife.
还可以报复偷走你生活的那个人
You knew she was miserable in your marriage.
你知道她不满你们的婚姻生活
You had nothing to lose.
你没有任何负担
I had no idea that she was having an affair.
我根本不知道她有外遇
I almost left my family for Jack.
我差点为了杰克抛弃我的家庭
Why would I want him in jail?
我又怎么会让他去坐牢
I had nothing
我跟此事
To do with this.
毫无关系
I would never put my family at risk like that.
我绝不会让我的家庭冒如此大的风险
It wasn't Cheryl.
不是谢丽尔干的
No.
没错
Emotion she was showing was genuine.
她的情感是真实的
She's still fond of Garcia.
她还是喜欢加西亚
That's a shame.
真丢人
But it'll help me make the case against Frank.
不过这有利于我对弗兰克提起诉讼
What?
什么
He had the motive,
他有作案动机
The means and plenty of opportunity
还有充分的机会和手段
To implant the memory in his son.
来灌输他儿子的记忆
No, he was truly surprised.
不 他的确很惊讶
He... well, hang on.
他 等等
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
谢丽尔和杰克怎会有染
See, he had no idea.
看 他根本不知情
If he was surprised,
他感到惊讶
it was because we knew about the affair.
是因为地下情被我们发现了
Nah, you're wrong.
你错了
Oh, well, there's something
你总会对某些事
you're always certain about.
非常肯定
You don't see what I see.
我看到的你没看到
You know, you-you really used to be so charming
你没变成上帝之前
back before you became God.
还是很有魅力的
You really don't care
你其实不关心
what we think about this case, do you?
我们对这案子有什么看法 对吗
I didn't say that. Yeah, you did.
我没说啊 你说了
No, I didn't. I didn't. Yeah. You did.
不不 我没有 不 你说了
Something's off.
有事发生了
You split up with Roger?
你和罗杰分手了?
Roger and I are fine.
罗杰和我很好
I don't believe you, Zoe.
我不相信 左伊
Fine.
好吧
You want to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Roger proposed to me.
罗杰向我求婚了
He wants to marry me, all right?
他想娶我 知道吗
You just got to telling him about it now?
你现在才告诉他吗
Got to get back to the office.
我要回办公室了
Have a wonderful dinner, sweetheart.
晚餐吃得开心 亲爱的
Oh, yeah. It's gonna be a blast.
的确糟透了
What up?
什么事
Woa! Speaking of fine ladies...
说到辣妹
Damn!
该死的
What do we have here?
看看这不是正好有一个吗
Easy, big guy. She's with me.
少来 大块头 她和我一起的
Such a shame.
可惜了
Cause I don't talk to the po-po, baby.
因为我不和警♥察♥说话 宝贝
Guess that means you got nothing to say
那么你对旦特·爱德华兹的谋杀案
about Dante Edwards' murder?
没什么说了
I guess not.
我想是的
Ooh, now there's some real anger.
这才出现真的愤怒了
You must have been pretty angry
你发现旦特是同性恋时
when you found out Dante was gay, huh?
很生气吧
Dante was a smart dude, all right?
旦特很聪明 知道吗
He got the business.
他很懂门道
He knew to keep it on the DL.
他知道不能越过雷池一步
Besides, I always knew which way
另外 我一直知道
he was swinging. Huh.
他是怎么玩的
No disgust.
没有厌恶
But your music's full of hate for gays.
但你的歌♥充满对同性恋的厌恶
Look, I got records to sell.
听着 我要卖♥♥唱片
So if I got to hate, yeah, I'm gonna hate.
如果我得讨厌 我就去讨厌
But I ain't have no problem
但我对旦特的断背
with Dante doing his Brokeback thing.
没有任何意见
Oh, I see.
我知道了
You're not homophobic, you're just an ass.
你没有对同性恋的憎恶 你就是个蠢货
Look, little po-po lady,
听着 可爱的警♥察♥女士
you don't know me, all right?
你不了解我 知道吗
And you don't know nothing about my business.
你也完全不明白我的事业
Maybe not, but I do read people pretty well,
也许是吧 但我能读懂别人
and you can't seem to say
一说到旦特的名字
Dante's name without showing anger.
你就表现出愤怒
Look, I found this kid on the street.
听着 我在街上捡到这孩子
I make him the hottest mixer in the game,
让他成为了最火爆的混音师
and he go and run off with Caden?
然后他却和卡登跑掉了
So you had a grudge.
所以你怨恨他
Hell, yeah, I had a grudge.
妈的没错 我怨恨他
But that's no need for gunplay, all right?
但还不至于杀了他 知道吗
I'm a hustler, man, a entertainer.
我就是个皮条客 玩玩而已
I'm not no murderer.
不是个杀人犯
Those guns are part of my "image."
那些枪是我形象的一部分
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表