剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Why are you telling me this?
干嘛和我说这些
Because, after I fired the gun,
因为我开枪后
You moved in front of him.
你跑到了他前头
Why would an official protect his bodyguard?
为什么长官会去保护他的护卫
And why would that bodyguard
为什么护卫
Treat his son as an equal?
对待长官的儿子不够恭敬
Are they brothers?
他们是兄弟吧
Ridiculous.
太可笑了
Mistakes happen.
谁都会犯错
Is he your son?
他是你儿子吧
You lie, and I'll know it.
不要试图撒谎
You were hired to protect my family,
你来是保护我家庭
Not look into ourprivate life.
不是管这些私事的
So, he is your son.
那他就是你儿子了
I didn't say that. Yeah, you did.
我没这么说 你说了
This is none of your business.
和你无关
Just admit it for once.
承认一次吧
What does any of this have
这和今天发生的事
To do with what happened today?
有什么关联
You tell me--you seem to think he's involved.
问你自己啊 你似乎觉得此事与他有牵连
Why would you
为什么这么说
Before the shooting,
枪击之前
Every time you talked about your bodyguard,
每当你谈到你的护卫
You showed embarrassment.
你表现出尴尬
And since the shooting,
枪击发生后
Every time you've been with him,
每当你和他在一起
You've shown anger.
你则表现出愤怒
You're showing it now, right?
现在不就是吗
Why is that?
为什么
Why are you so angry?
为什么你很生气
You think he tried to kill his brother?
你认为他想杀他兄弟吗
Tell him he's wrong.
告诉他 他想错了
Tell him he's wrong!
告诉他 他想错了
You have always hated Won-hee.
你一直在恨元熙
Treated him with disrespect.
不尊重他
Because you won't tell anyone who I am.
那是因为你不肯承认我的身份
Did you shoot him?
是你开的枪吗
How can you ask me that?
你怎么能怀疑我
You had a gun.
你有枪
You were standing near him.
你当时就在他身边
Did you shoot him?
你开枪了吗
No.
没
I didn't.
我没有
You know,if you're interested,
如果你有兴趣的话
I see no sign that he's lying.
我可以说他没撒谎
It doesn't matter how I feel.
不管我怎么想
I do my job.
我恪守职责
I protect you.
我保护你
I protect Won-hee.
元熙
I protect Phoebe.
还有菲比
Oh, that's good.
不错
That's interesting.
有意思
Why are you disgusted?
你为什么有厌恶的情绪
What?
什么
Why does mentioning Phoebe make you feel that way?
菲比怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Oh, no.
不对
Nothing is nothing.
一定有什么
What was that, eh?
究竟是什么
People think phoebe's so nice.
谁都觉得菲比不错
You don't?
你不这么想吗
A few weeks ago, she said she had to meet some man.
几周前 她说她要去见一个男人
Asked if I would go along.
问我能否陪着一起去
She wouldn't say why, just wanted me there.
她没说原因 只是让我去
Then she changed her mind.
然后她改变了主意
Said she'd go alone.
说她自己去就行了
But she made me swear not to tell anyone.
但她让我发誓不和任何人说
You tell me what that means.
这意思还要我说吗
So, anyway, what I really wanted to say is that,
我想说的是
I've been working on my Korean.
我正在提高韩语水平
Sorry, Won-hee, but, um, I just want to try out
不好意思 元熙
A couple of words here today.
今天我想试说几个词
Which means I love you with all my heart...
意思是我全身心地爱你
What are you looking for?
你在看什么
Somebody was in contact with the bride.
有人和新娘有私情
Somebody she didn't tell us about.
但她不会告诉我们这人是谁的
Dupree, can you bring her down here?
杜普里 你可以带她来这吗
I need to talk to her.
我要和她谈谈
Sure.
好的
I don't see anything. Do you? Nope.
我什么也看不出来 你呢 没
Do you haveany other footage, Loker?
还有别的录像吗 洛克尔
Um, the wedding.
婚礼的
Here it is.
这个
For richer or for poorer.
无论富裕还是贫穷
In sickness and in health.
无论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
无论疾病还是健康
To love and to cherish.
为爱和希望
To love and to cherish.
为爱和希望
For all the days of our lives.
在我们生命中的第一天
For all the days of our lives.
在我们生命中的第一天
I, Phoebe Hedlin...
我 菲比·海德林
I, Phoebe Hedlin...
我 菲比·海德林
Take you...
和你
Can you play that back again?
回放下
Roll that back again, but slowly this time.
回去 这次慢放
I, Phoebe Hedlin...
我 菲比·海德林
take you...
和你
You see the shoulder shrug?
看到那耸肩吗
She's lying about her name?
她隐瞒了自己的真名吗
Ah, it seems that way.
看上去是这样
Why would she do that? I don't know.
她为什么这么做 我不知道
Do you think this has anything to do
这和她想去见的那个男人
With the man she was going to go meet?
有关联吗
You know, we talked to a lot of people,
我们和很多人谈过
And it seem like nobody here has known Phoebe
但看上去没有一个人
More than three or four years.
认识菲比超过三 四年
What about her parents?
她父母呢
Dead. Bridesmaids, friends--they're all from work.
过世了 伴娘 朋友 都是同事
There's nobody here from where she grew up.
没有一人是从她家乡来的
No family or old friends at all.
没有亲属或者老朋友
Where's she from?
她哪里人
Uh, maid of honor said Michigan?
伴娘说是从密西根来的?
What if she left a life back there?
说不定她是放弃了在那儿的生活呢
Uh, different name and everything,
以前不叫这名
And never told anyone?
没告诉任何人
At the hospital--the eye flutter.
在医院的时候 她那次频繁眨眼
Did he ever mention anyone threatening him?
他曾经提到过有人恐吓他吗
Threatening him?
恐吓他
no.
没有
We thought she was trying to cover up
我们认为她是在
A threat someone made to her husband.
掩饰他丈夫受到的恐吓
What if it was a threat someone made to her?
如果那人是恐吓她呢
Yeah. Guy she went to meet?
是的 她去见的那个人
Why would anold boyfriend shoot the groom?
前男友为什么会枪击新郎
Isn't he mad at her? No. No.
他是不是生她的气 不是
He's in love with her,
他迷恋着她
But the groom is in the way.
但新郎很碍事
Lightman,
莱特曼
We got to open the doors and let everybody go.
我们必须开门放人了
Oh, we need more time.
我们还需要多点时间
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表