剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What would it take?
什么条件
We're all good.
我们没事
It's very civil.
很文明
What would it take?
什么条件
You know what I like?
你猜我喜欢什么
Chocodiles.
巧克力派
I'd like a box a week.
每周一盒就行
All right, it's a deal.
好 成交
Yeah, I'm gonna need that in writing.
你得白纸黑字写下来
You made a deal with a pathological
你和一个谎话连篇
Lying serial rapist for chocodiles?
强♥奸♥惯犯做交易吗
Who's the copycat?
效仿者是谁
You get an A for effort.
看得出你尽心尽力了
And effort should be rewarded.
付出就应当有回报
3748 Woodlawn Road.
伍德劳恩街3748号♥
Good luck.
祝你好运
What happened?
出什么事了
Jenkins played you, that's what happened.
你们被詹金斯耍了
And while you were signing a contract for snack cakes,
在你签点心合同时
Halpern was being abducted from this house.
哈尔彭在这座房♥子里被绑♥架♥了
So Jenkins didn't lead us to the rapist.
詹金斯说的不是强♥奸♥犯的地址
He led us to another victim.
是受害者的地址
All right, this is single mom Camille Halpern.
卡米耶·哈尔彭 单身母亲
If form holds,
按惯例
The copycat will toy with her the first 24 hours,
前24小时 效仿者会戏弄她
And then he'll blind her and rape her.
之后弄瞎并强♥奸♥她
And we're already down three hours.
现在已经过了3小时
What's he do before he blinds them?
弄瞎受害人之前他会做什么
He ties them up, gags them and forces them to watch
把她绑起来 堵住嘴
Videos of his previous victims.
强迫她看以前受害人的录像
So right now,
所以此刻
Camille is watching what he's gonna do to her.
卡米耶正在看他将对她做什么
Yeah, if we don't get to her first.
嗯 如果我们不及时找到她的话
Well, cube's ready.
审讯室准备好了
Nobody talks to Jenkins but me.
只有我可以和詹金斯谈话
We clear?
明白吗
I pulled strings all over D.C. to get this bastard in here.
我费尽周折才把这混♥蛋♥弄来
So I sure hope that this plan is
当然也希望这个计划
A lot more successful than your last one.
比上一个更为成功
At least we know Jenkins is connected to the copycat.
至少我们知道詹金斯与罪犯有联络
That's more than you found out the last three months.
这就比你们三个月来的调查更有价值
Now, I told you where to find him.
我告诉了你去哪里找他
You just got there late.
只怪你们去晚了
Agent Ben.
本探员
Thanks for the hall pass.
多谢你的通行证
Hi, Foster.
你好 福斯特
Follow me.
跟我来
Oh, somebody doesn't like me talking to his lady.
某人看不惯我和他的女人讲话
I got to call the deputy director with the great news.
我得打电♥话♥告诉副局长这个好消息
That's the guy that out-lightman'd lightman?
就是那人打败了莱特曼吗
So now what?
现在干什么
You make the puppet dance?
牵线木偶表演时间吗
What?
什么事
I called Natalie Wright
我联♥系♥了娜塔莉·赖特
The woman attacked two weeks ago.
她两周前受过侵害
She's a wreck, but she's the only copycat victim
尚未痊愈 不过所有受害人中
Willing to talk to me.
只有她愿意和我谈谈
I thought I might be able to get some detail
也许能够获得一些细节
That could help us with our new victim.
对我们破案会有帮助
So I'll be on my cell.
有事的话
If you need me.
就打我手♥机♥
Cal...
卡尔
No, 'cause normally, you add "if you need me."
因为通常你都会说"就打我手♥机♥"
You're pissed, right? because you think
你生气了吗 你觉得
I blew it at the prison, right?
我把监狱那件事办砸了吗
I'm not blaming you.
我不是在怪你
Well, you're angry.
但你在生气
Because Jenkins is loving this.
这样正中了詹金斯的下怀
I mean, this is the best day he's had in over a decade.
这是十年来他梦寐以求的一天
He's out of jail, he's getting all this attention.
走出监狱 成为焦点人物
We are fulfilling his every fantasy.
我们在满足他的所有幻想
By "we," you mean me.
你所说的"我们" 是指我
Is that it?
是吗
So you're a big deal, huh?
你现在成大人物了 是吧
Fancy offices, bevy of fine ladies.
优雅的办公室 美女环绕
Real step up from cell block two.
与牢房♥真是不可同日而语
Do you know who the copycat is?
你知道那个效仿者是谁吗
No.
不知道
What's your mom's name?
你妈叫什么名字
Gina. No, it's Margaret.
吉娜 不 她叫玛格丽特
Where were you born?
你的出生地在哪里
Georgia.
乔治亚
No, Nebraska.
不 是内布拉斯加
Where'd you go to school?
在哪里上学
Didn't.
没上过学
So you don't count flunking out
你不想提起在爱荷华州立大学
Of, uh, Southern Iowa State after one semester then?
上过一个学期就被退学的事情吗
What the hell is he doing?
他这是干什么
I'm concentrating.
我在用心听
I could be following up on ten different leads right now.
我本可以去追查十条不同线索
So you're gonna explain why this isn't
你凭什么说这不是
Jenkins taking one more useless polygraph test.
对詹金斯又一轮徒劳的测谎试验
Okay, where should I even start?
我该从何说起
I'm monitoring heart rate, skin temperature,
我在监测他的心率 皮肤温度
Perspiration, vocal stress, blood pressure
排汗 声调 血压
Which doesn't even begin to cover
这些与莱特曼在里面谈话时
What Lightman is seeing in there,
所要注意的事无法相提并论
And what the cameras are...
那边的摄像机则是
All right, all right, enough.
好了 好了 够了
Who's the copycat?
那名效仿者是谁
Don't know.
不知道
Would you tell me if you did?
你知道的话会说吗
Sure. We're pals.
当然 咱们是朋友
Hey, how's it going?
情况如何
Jenkins is lying about everything.
詹金斯满嘴谎言
He won't let us establish a baseline of what he looks like
他不让我们看到他说真话的样子
When he's telling the truth.
我们无法设定标准
Hey, looks like I found somebody suspicious in the fan mail.
好像这些来信中有个可疑的人
Every week this guy sends disgustingly
这人每周都会给安德鲁·詹金斯
graphic drawings to Andrew Jenkins
寄去令人作呕的图画
Let me see that.
让我看看
Well, it's one sick puppy, but that's not our guy.
确实是个变♥态♥ 但不是我们要找的人
And how can you know that?
你怎么知道
I can know that
我知道这些
Because he's fantasizing about past actions.
因为他在重温旧梦
You want to look for somebody
我们要找的人
Who's making plans for the future
一直在计划未来
Let me see that.
让我看看
How is it i'm the unpaid intern
为何我是分文不取的实习生
And you're the highly paid professional?
而你是高薪专家
You're the one lightman's got sitting in the front row.
你是受莱特曼器重的人
So... I'll just put this in the "no" pile.
先把这人归入没嫌疑那组
Who's the copycat?
那效仿者是谁
Who's the girl?
那女孩是谁
Pretty.
很漂亮
You're a distraction.
你真是催命鬼
I had to ask Loker a question,
我有事要问洛克尔
And you've got me reading all this fan mail.
而你让我看这些粉丝来信
And what, so you're above that now, is that it?
怎么 你现在不屑做那些事了吗
No, no, it's just that you squaring off
不是 只因这次与你打交道的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表