剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
what you're saying. He's lying.
你的音调就会变轻 他在说谎
These cops are not lying.
这些警♥察♥没有说谎
Oh, you're half right.
你说对了一半
I don't understand. You just said they were.
我不明白 你刚还说他们撒谎
I said this cop's lying. This one isn't.
我是说这个警♥察♥说谎 这个没有
As fars we could tell, adam duke didn't lie once.
在我们看来 亚当·杜克从未说过谎
But they're telling the same story.
可他们叙述的是相同故事
So how can one be lying and one be telling the truth?
怎可能一个说谎 一个却说实话
I can't tell you that yet,
这我还不好说
but what I can tell you is whatever happened up on that roof
不过可以确定的是楼顶上的事
is not what you guys think.
并不是你们所想的那么简单
Get those interviews uploaded.
把那些面谈的录像上传
Fine. Night.
好 晚安
stay with him.
跟著他
What time is it?
几点了
Mm, a little past 3:00.
刚过三点
I'm sorry I had to take off earlier.
对不起 我那时只能提前走
Lightman doesn't believe in office hours.
莱特曼从不按照上班时间
It's okay. Hope you don't mind I stayed.
没事 不好意思我留在了你这里
No. Glad you did.
别这么说 开心还来不及呢
I need a shower.
我得冲个澡
You know, I could, uh, make sure you don't slip or fall in there.
我可以保护你 不让你摔倒
Yeah, somebody called. They, uh, left a message. I didn't pick up.
有人打过电♥话♥ 还留言了 我没有接
Can you play the machine?
能把留言机打开吗
Uh, hey, it's me.
是我
Loker? Couldn't sleep. I thought you might be awake.
洛克尔 我睡不着 觉得你可以也醒着
Okay, sorry.
好吧 对不起
What's that about? See you at work.
他在说什么呢 上班见
He's a little freaked out.
他有点惊慌失措
He did something bad at work.
他在工作上做错了事
And then he lied to our boss about it.
还对我们的上司说谎
And now I am his therapist. Wait.
现在我成了他的心理医师 等一下
So he did something that could get him fired
他做了会让他丢掉饭碗的事
and told you all about it?
然后告诉你吗
He was scared.
他当时不知所措
He made you a part of his mess?
他把你也扯了进去
He just needed to talk to somebody.
他想找个人诉说
I mean, isn't that what friends do?
朋友不就是该这样吗
Confide in each other?
相互倾诉
You know what a real friend does when he's got a secret?
你知道真正的朋友怎么对待秘密吗
He keeps his mouth shut.
什么都不说
So do you have secrets you're not telling me?
就是说你有秘密没告诉我
Lots.
很多
Because I... am a very good friend.
因为我是一个很好的朋友
I was really hoping there would be some clarity by this morning.
我以为今早就能有些头绪
We're still trying to figure out
我们还在试图搞清楚
What these men are telling us.
他们俩传达出的信息
Kuransky looks like he's lying.
库里安斯基看起来像是在撒谎
But he's also highly emotional.
但他又很情绪化
I've seen fear, anxiety,
可以看出恐惧 焦虑
Some paranoia. Which means...?
还有些偏执 说明什么
He could be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
他可能得了创伤后应激障碍
You want to tell me how?
你能解释一下吗
Because he didn't fire his gun.
因为他并没有开枪
It can be brought on by repeated exposure to violent events.
也可能是由于持续接触暴♥力♥事件所引起
If he's been a cop for over ten years,
他已经当差十多年
I mean, he's seen a lot.
他见多了这种场面
Okay, so if he's got PTSD, does that mean he's not lying?
如果他有这种症状 能说明他没有说谎吗
Nope.
不能
We need to establish a baseline.
我们要设立一个基准线
I want to see what these guys look like
我要看他们不紧张的时候
When they're not stressed.
是什么样的表情
I want to see their service records,
我要看他们的工作档案
And I want video of them interviewing suspects.
还要一份他们审讯疑犯的录像
I don't have time for a psychological study.
我可没时间让你们做心理研究
What I needed was an answer.
我要的是结果
Thanks for your help.
多些你们的帮助
I heard there was another anti-police demonstration
我听说又出现反警♥察♥示♥威♥游♥行♥
In the eighth ward.
在八区
How many arrested?
逮捕了多少人
Eighteen.
18个人
How many ended up in hospital?
多少人受伤入院
Four. All right.
四个人 好吧
You give us what we want, we'll get you the truth.
你帮我们 我们就还你真♥相♥
It's the only way to stop more people getting hurt, right?
这样才能避免更多人受伤 对吗
Fine.
好吧
Look, there's a simple answer.
答案很简单
Duke is telling the truth.
杜克说的是实话
Kid pulled a gun on him.
那孩子拿枪对着他
Kuransky's lying to back up his partner.
库里安斯基为了帮同伴而撒谎
No. That doesn't explain why Kuransky is so agitated.
不 还是无法说明库里安斯基为何如此焦虑
There's something else going on with him.
他还是有所隐瞒
Hey, it's time for that staff meeting.
员工会议时间到了
That's yours.
是你开会
No, actually, it's yours.
不 是你们开会
Wait. since when do we have staff meetings?
等等 我们什么时候有员工会议了
Hi. uh, let's not spend too much time on this.
各位 闲话少说
We're being sued.
我们被起诉了
Some of you worked on the Joseph Hollin case.
你们当中有人参与了约瑟芬·荷林斯的案子
He was the banker whose daughter ran a ponzi scheme
他是个银行家 他女儿
With his investors' money.
骗取了大量投资者的资金
They're suing everybody that was
由于未能恢复他的财产
Involved in the failed attempt to recover his assets,
投资者把参与案子的所有人都告上了法庭
And that includes us.
包括我们
So, our lawyer is going to want to talk to you individually.
我们的律师会和各位逐一谈话
The damages could run into hundreds of millions,
损失可能高达数亿
Which I don't happen to have,
而我并没有这么多钱
So do your best to answer the questions
所以请各位尽量据实回答
As truthfully as possible.
律师的问题
All right?
好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey hey. come here. come here. come here.
过来 过来 过来
You know how to lie to the lawyer, right?
你知道该怎么对律师撒谎吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Don't answer too quickly.
不要过快作答
Short response time, that's a dead giveaway.
回答太快就会露馅
And, uh, remember something that you got wrong.
记住一些你犯的错
Correct yourself.
纠正自己
Don't look him in the eye too much.
不要过多盯着他眼睛
Include irrelevant details.
透露不相干的细节
And if you feel nervous, take a couple of these.
如果感觉紧张 就吃几片这个
Muscle relaxants?
肌肉松弛剂
Lawyer should be pretty easy to beat,
律师很好对付
But you never know if Lightman's going to look at the tape.
不过如果莱特曼看录像就不好办了
I-I-I cannot believe you are asking me
没想到你竟然要我
To cover for you, Loker.
帮你隐瞒 洛克尔
You're the one who blew the Hollin case.
是你搞砸了荷林斯的案子
You lied about it. You're the reason we're being sued.
你撒了谎 害我们被起诉
It's not just about me.
不只是关系到我
If what I did gets out, Lightman is in serious trouble.
如果我败露了 莱特曼就会有大♥麻♥烦
The investors will bankrupt him,
投资者们会搞得他破产
And they'll turn this place into a day spa.
他们还会把这里变成水疗馆
So I shouldn't lie to save your ass.
那我应该不是为了帮你才说谎
I should lie to save the company.
应该为挽救公♥司♥去说谎
Sarcasm aside, yes.
虽然你在讽刺我 但是没错
You haven't been lying long enough
你都瞒这么久了
For you to be any good at it.
还没有学会怎么撒谎吗
Mr. Ricks.
里克斯先生
What was Andre doing on the roof?
安德烈当时在屋顶干什么
He goes up there to smoke cigarettes.
他去上面抽烟
I don't allow it in the house, so he goes outside.
我不许他在屋里吸烟 有时他就出去
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表