剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I think I know why Maggie's so angry.
我想我知道麦琪为什么愤怒
That's great, AJ, okay. Now, can you draw for me
很好 AJ 你能给我画画
What you saw the night of the fire?
失火那天晚上你看到的情景吗
I'm not done. That's all right.
我还没结束 没关系
I don't need to talk to AJ.
我不和AJ谈
Uh, what was your relationship With the man that your son's accused?
你与你儿子指控的那个男人是什么关系
Excuse me?
什么
Were you having an affair with Jack Garcia?
你跟杰克·加西亚是不是有私情
How dare you accuse me of having an affair in front of my son!
你竟敢在我儿子面前指责我有外遇
Yeah. You're avoiding the question.
是的 你在回避我的问题
Are you having an affair with Jack Garcia?
你是否跟杰克·加西亚有染
I'm getting my son and I'm going.
我要带我儿子离开
That's fine, but we'll be back with a subpoena.
可以 我们会带着传票再去找你的
I suppose we could always talk to your husband
我们还可以跟你丈夫谈谈
And find out what he knows about it.
看看他对此事知道些什么
Nine months ago, I was out shopping
9个月前 我去购物的时候
And Jack walked up to me in the store.
杰克在商店里遇到我
He had so much confidence.
他是如此自信
Frank had lost his job.
而弗兰克却失业在家
We were really struggling.
我们当时生活艰难
We had stopped having sex altogether by then.
此后我们就没有过性生活
So you had an affair?
你承认你有外遇
Every minute with Jack was a chance
跟杰克在一起的时候
To be with somebody who didn't know me or my problems.
我会忘却自己和自己的烦恼
I thought about leaving my husband,
我想过要离开我的丈夫
But the children and I are all that he has left,
但是我和孩子是他的全部
And so I broke it off with Jack.
于是我跟杰克分手了
How did he take it?
他怎么看待分手的
He understood.
他很理解
Look, this has nothing to do with the fire.
听着 这跟火灾完全没有联♥系♥
It's easier to believe that, isn't it?
很难让人信服 不是吗
I don't know what AJ saw, but I know Jack Garcia
我不知道AJ看到了什么 但我了解杰克·加西亚
And he would never do something like this to us.
他绝不会对我们做出这种事
Because of our daughter.
若不是我们有了女儿
And sex was never the problem.
性生活也一直没有问题
Well, you wanted to know why I never cheated on you.
你想知道我为什么我不出轨吗
What about you?
你呢
You would've known.
你不会知道的
Besides, I wanted to kill you.
再说 我想杀你
I never wanted to hurt you.
但却不曾想伤害你
I think that's what we should focus on here.
这就是我们要关注的地方了
Affairs make for angry spouses, right?
外遇会激怒对方 对吗
What could possibly make me want
你凭什么认为我会
To burn down the Ambroses' house?
一把火烧了安布罗斯的房♥子
Your husband was having an affair with Cheryl Ambrose.
因为你丈夫跟谢丽尔·安布罗斯有染
Oh, she knew already.
噢 她早知道这件事了
He told me two weeks ago.
两周前他向我坦白
If you'd already told your wife, then why didn't you tell us?
既然你都告诉你妻子了 为何不告诉我们
I wanted to, but she...
我本想告诉你们的 但是她
I told him not to.
我让他不要说的
It's not something I wanted to see in the papers.
我不想这件事见诸报端
Look, the idea that my wife would do this is absurd.
听着 说是我妻子干的简直就是荒谬
Is it?
是吗
She's still angry.
她仍然很生气
Not at Cheryl Ambrose.
我不是生谢丽尔·安布罗斯的气
I knew when Jack started
我知道是杰克主动地
In front of the camera, it would be...different.
在镜头前 就完全不一样了
The Jack Garcia you see on TV is not the man I married.
电视上看到的杰克·加西亚和嫁的他完全不同
But marriage is about
但婚姻就在于此
Figuring out how to make it through when things change.
在事情有变时寻求解决的办法
She was lying to herself. So, that's it?
她在欺骗自己 就是这样
That's it, then? People just change and then they move on?
就是这样 人们发生改变然后继续生活
Are you saying that I'm the one that changed?
你是说我发生了改变吗
You left me.
你离开了我
You left.
你一走了之
Yeah, I left because of you.
没错 因为你我才离开
Oh, it's my fault now?
现在反倒是我错了吗
No, I'm saying you should take a hard look
不是 我想说在你责难我之前应该
At what happened before you start blaming me.
仔细想想事情的经过
Hey, I saw what happened! I saw what was happening!
嗨 我有亲身经历 亲眼所见
You know, I could see the doubt.
我看到你疑虑了
I could see the doubt When you were standing on the bloody altar!
我看到你站在圣坛时疑虑了
Everyone has doubts, Cal! Everyone!
卡尔 每个人都有疑虑 每个人
At the altar, with their friends, in the maternity ward,
无论在圣坛 和朋友一起 还是在产房♥
Staring at the very best thing that's ever happened to them,
还是凝视最美好的事物的时候
But that doesn't mean it's the only thing that they feel.
但这并不意味着他们只有疑虑
But you, you just...
而你 你只是
you saw every doubt, every fear.
你只看到疑虑 恐惧
By the end, that was all you could see.
一直以来 你只看到这些
You couldn't let go of anything.
你什么事都放不下
I was trying to be honest.
我只是不想隐瞒什么
Yes... I know. I know.
是的 我明白 我明白
But I can tell you, sweetheart, there really is such a thing
但是我告诉你 婚姻生活中
As too much honesty in a marriage.
不应该太过真诚
So, what do you want? You'd rather be with someone
那你想要什么 你宁愿跟一个
Who doesn't really know you, then?
不了解你的人在一起
How about someone who doesn't need to know everything about me?
应该是不想了解我全部细节的人
Who I can surprise on his birthday.
我可以在生日时给他惊喜
Who doesn't need to point out
不会很快拆穿
Every time I'm even remotely attracted to another man.
那些我遥不可及的男人
Someone with his head up his ass?
一个吃软饭的人吗
Someone who doesn't study my eyebrows
一个不用在我穿丁字裤半裸时
When I'm standing in a thong.
还时刻关注我眉毛动作的人
Why are you here, then?
那你干嘛回来
Why did you hire me, eh?
为什么要雇佣我
It's a tough case.
这个案子很棘手
Doing my thing right now.
我正忙着呢
Living it up, baby,that's how we do it,
纵情狂欢吧 宝贝 我们都这么玩
You know?
明白吗
That Caden?
那个是卡登
Yeah. And Little Sid and his crew
是的 还有李特·席德一票人
At an album release party last year.
这是去年专辑发布派对的画面
The victim, Dante Edwards, is behind him on the right.
受害人旦特·爱德华兹在他的右后方
They come up to me like, "Little Sid,
他们过来对我说 李特·席德
Please take me away from this paper wrapper!"
不要让我吸毒品了
I'm about to put a gun in your face right now.
信不信我一枪崩了你
What's up, man?
怎么了 哥们
Check out the fake anger.
他假装生气
If his anger were real, his upper eyelids would be raised
如果他真的生气 上眼睑会抬起
And his lips would be narrower.
嘴唇会收缩
The rivalry's fake?
他们假装敌对吗
That feud is big business.
他们不和可是炒作的好料
Sold a lot of albums last year.
去年卖♥♥出了不少专辑
So then why would Caden
那为什么卡登或者
Or anyone else in his crew want to kill Dante?
他的同伙要杀敌旦特呢
I'm thinking that the murderer's not in Caden's crew.
我觉得凶手不是卡登的人
Okay.
好吧
Let's take a look at our victim.
我们来看一看受害人
Which group does Dante look like,
旦特的表情像哪一组
The men on the left or the men on the right?
左边的那组还是右边的那组
The men on the left?
左边那组
Oh, you have a sixth sense.
噢 你有第六感啊
By that, I mean you see gay people.
我是说你能辨出同性恋
You think Dante's gay?
你是说旦特是同性恋
Yeah, and so do you.
没错 你也是
All the men on the left are gay.
左边的那组都是同性恋
A new study in the Journal of Experimental Psychology
实验心理学杂♥志♥的一项研究
Showed that most people can identify gay men by face alone.
表面人们仅凭脸就能辨认出男同性恋
It has to do with the pattern of muscle tension in the face.
一定跟面部肌肉紧绷形状有关
And...
还有
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表