剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It doesn't matter how many you find a reason for.
无论你找了多少个理由
It wasn't your fault.
它不是你的错
We found medicaid bills for
我们发现了第三个自杀者
rajal lamba-- the third suicide.
rajal lamba的医疗补助账单
She was discharged from the obstetrics ward
她从一个妇产科病房♥出院
At a hospital in virginia.
维吉尼亚的一家医院
Um, loker wanted me to tell you
洛克尔想让我告诉你
That he got you back in with joseph hollin.
他让你和约瑟夫·赫琳联♥系♥上了
Thanks.
谢谢
My daughter has nothing to do with this.
我女儿与这无关
I betrayed her.
我背叛了她
You don't believe that.
你不相信那些
Well, it happens to be true.
碰巧那真的
Your daughter's filled up with
你女儿内心满是
pent-up guilt aout the money.
压抑着的愧疚
And it's not about the money.
并且与钱无关
I think she feels guilty
我觉得她之所以内疚
Because she's letting you take the blame.
是因为她让你背黑锅
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
Before you call your lawyer,
在你打电♥话♥之前
You should know that unless you tell us the truth,
你应该知道除非你告诉我们真♥相♥
We're going to the sec to tell them
我们会去证交会告诉他们
That we think she's involved.
我们认为你女儿与此案有关
I stole the money.
我偷了那些钱
That's not true.
那不是真的
You didn't steal it.
你没有偷
It was her.
是她偷的
She stood there acting like
她站在那里就好像
We were persecuting your family.
我们在迫♥害♥你的家人
I mean, what is she, some sort
她是个什么样的人 又没有可能是
of sociopath witthese people awa
没良知的反♥社♥会♥的人
Loker, give us a minute.
洛克尔 让我们单独谈谈
Mr. hollin...
赫琳先生
Imagine your husband or your sister made a mistake.
假如你的丈夫或妹妹犯了个错误
And you knew you could
并且你知道你可以
Make a small sacrifice to protect them.
做出一个小牺牲去保护她们
The worst lies we tell are out of love.
最失败的谎言往往出于我们的爱
But i'd want my family to learn from their mistakes.
但我会让我的家人从错误中吸取教训
I'll get her to give you the names and accounts
我会让她给你姓名和账户
Of the shell companies holding the money...
那些是拿着钱的空壳公♥司♥的
But only if you make me a guarantee.
但你必须向我保证
You're going to let him go to prison for his daughter.
你要让他替他女儿进监狱
We're going to get these people their pensions back--
我们要为这些人要回养老金
Their livelihoods-- that's what matters.
他们的生计 那才是重要的
What does that say to all of the bernie madoffs
那对死去的bernie madoffs
And all of the carolyn hollins waiting in the wings?
和卡罗琳·赫琳有什么意义
You think the victims should just lose everything?
你认为受害者就应该失去所有吗
You have to put these people away
你应该摆开这些人
Or they will keep coming back like a cancer.
否则他们会像癌症一样不停地麻烦你
You cannot let them think they can do this
你不能让他们觉得他们这么做
And not get punished.
可以不受到惩罚
When you're the boss, make whatever call you want.
当你是头的时候 你怎么发号♥施令都不过分
Rajal lamba was discharged four weeks ago,
Rajal lamba四个星期前出的院
But the baby's still here for an ongoing lung condition.
但婴儿因为肺病还在留在这里
Ms. dale?
戴尔女士
Yeah. this way.
是我 请这边走
Which one is he?
哪个是
He's almost fully recovered.
他基本上痊愈了
Probably be discharged in the next few days.
几天后就有可能出院
There must be some mistake. this baby's white.
肯定出错了 这个孩子是白人
So's his biological mother.
他的生母也是
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Is this your baby?
他是你的孩子吗
Yes, robert's my son.
对 robert是我的儿子
Ma'am, i'm from the u.s. attorney's office
女士 我来自美国检察官办公室
And we're investigating the death
我们在调查
Of a woman named rajal lamba.
一位名叫rajal lamba的女性的死亡
Rajal's dead?
Rajal死了
How did you know her?
你怎么会认识她
She-she was my surrogate.
她是替我代♥孕♥的人
She carried robert to term for me.
她替我生下了robert
She was a surrogate?
她是个代♥孕♥母亲
What happened to her?
她发生了什么事
She killed herself.
她自杀了
Oh, my god!
天啊
How did you find her?
你怎么找到她的
How did you become connected?
你们怎么联♥系♥上的
Through this online registry.
通过网上注册
Surrogacy is very expensive.
代♥孕♥很昂贵的
It was $60,000 or $70,000,
大概是六万或七万美元
And this registry was able to do it for us
那个注册网站可以帮我们完成
For less than $10,000.
不到一万美元
Do you know where rajal was living?
你知道rajal以前在哪住吗
What if all three women were surrogates?
假如三个女性都是代♥孕♥母亲呢
That could explain
那就可以解释了
Why we haven't located any of their babies.
为什么我们找不到她们的孩子
there are all pregnants
都是孕妇
Dr. foster, i've been trying to reach you.
福斯特博士 我一直在联♥系♥你
I've got good news for you, Dawkins.
给你带了个好消息 Dawkins
Joseph hollin is going to provide you
约瑟夫·赫琳会给你
With account numbers and the names of his shell companies.
账目数字和他控股公♥司♥的名字
Listen, Dr. Foster, I'm sorry I didn't reach you earlier.
福斯特博士 我很抱歉没早一点到
There's been a major change in the case.
这案子出现重大变化
What kind of change?
哪种变化
Hollin's daughter's being taken into custody.
赫琳的女儿被扣押了
She's being indicted for securities fraud.
她的起诉罪名是证券欺诈
Turns out Hollin was covering for her.
事实证明赫琳先生代替了她
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
How did you discover this?
你怎么发现的
I really can't discuss the details of the investigation.
我真的不能逐一详述了
Have you spoken to Mr. Hollin about the money?
你有对赫琳先生提起过钱吗
Is he cooperating?
他合作吗
I can't discuss the details.
我不能说了
My office will call you to close out
我上级会让你停下
Your part of the investigation.
你这部分的调查
Leave a message.
留个信
Loker, call me when you get this.
洛克尔 看到信息给我回电♥话♥
Dr. Foster? Yes.
福斯特博士吗 是的
Joseph hollin is here.
约瑟夫·赫琳来了
Mr. Hollin.
赫琳先生
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You said you'd keep my daughter out of this.
你说你不会让我女儿卷入的
I wasn't the one that had anything...
我没有决定一切的
I was going to make her turn over every dollar, every asset.
我本想让她接受我所有的资产
She was going to leave the business
她本要脱手的
and take care of that's Dhara.
然后照管Dhara
We had nothing to do with the sec finding out.
我们对证交会的发现无能为力
I just wanted to get these people their money back.
我只想让这些人拿回他们的钱
Well, you won't see a dollar of it now.
那好 现在你一毛钱也见不到了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Chandra.
Chandra
I need you to help me.
我需要你的帮助
Do you know these girls?
你认识这些女孩吗
Who are they?
她们是谁
That's Jaya and that's Dhara.
这是Jaya 那是Dhara
Why don't you try and tell us about them.
为什么不和我们聊聊她们呢
They had their babies just as I arrived.
我来的时候她们怀孕了
That was the last time you saw the sisters?
那是你最后一次看见她们姐妹俩吗
After their babies, they were thrown out onto the streets,
孩子出生后 他们把她们扔在街上
Like slum trash.
像扔垃圾似的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表