剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Let kuransky and duke face their accusers?
站出来 直面指控他们的人
No, that's not right.
不 不对劲
No, i spoke to the mayor.
我跟市长谈过
Why isn't duke in custody?
为什么杜克没被关起来
The fbi's holding him.
联调局控制着他
They won't turn him over to the dc police.
不会把他交给华府警局
National security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
Uh, as soon as the kids stepped out.
孩子们一走出去
And how far away
里克斯当时
From ricks were you?
离你有多远
Maybe ten feet.
三米左右
What?
怎么
They're not gonna get anything out of duke.
他们不会从杜克那里得到什么
Why?
为什么
You said kuransky was suffering from
你说过库里安斯基因为当卧底
Dissociation because of being undercover, right?
而得了分♥裂♥症 对吗
Yeah, yeah.
对
Being undercover is
当卧底的苦
Hard to take.
一般人很难接受
Was it a problem for duke?
这对杜克来说是个问题吗
No, not at all.
不 完全没问题
Well, if he's a terrorist,
如果他真是个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
He's been undercover longer than kuransky.
他当卧底的时间比库里安斯基长多了
So his symptoms should be worse.
他的症状应该更严重才对
Maybe they got it wrong.
也许他们都错了
You know, maybe he's not a terrorist.
也许他并不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I mean, that would explain why
这就说明为何
He didn't show any signs of deception.
看不出他有任何欺骗的表情
He wouldn't have been lying.
他根本就没在说谎
I've looked at over a dozen interrogations,
我看了一堆审讯记录
And there's no sign of deception in duke.
没发现杜克任何的欺骗迹象
Here it is.
看这里
This is the one i've been looking for.
我一直在找的这个
It's duke questioning a neo-nazi.
杜克在审问新纳粹分子的记录
I say this country is a whore bitch--
我说这个国家就是一个肮脏的妓院
De-christianized, mongrelized, obamanized.
去基♥督♥化 种族杂合 奥巴马化
The streets are sewers filled with human trash.
街道就像充斥着垃圾的下水道
The cities reek with moral decay...
整个城市发出道德败坏的腐臭
Look at duke.
看杜克的表情
See that contempt smile?
看到那个冷笑了吗
He's offended. yeah, if he were
他在生气 嗯 如果他是个
A terrorist obsessed with attacking america,
沉迷于攻击美国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He wouldn't hate this guy; he'd agree with him.
他不会恨那人 他会赞同他的观点
Maybe he's not a sleeper.
也许他不是个卧底
The fbi have been investigating duke for over a year.
联调局调查杜克一年多
How could they get it so wrong?
怎么还会错得如此离谱
Haven't you done enough?
你们有完没完啊
You already destroyed an undercover operation
你们已经破坏了我们实施
We spent years putting in place.
多年的一个卧底行动
It put the wrong man in custody.
你们抓错人了
Why? because duke doesn't have
为什么 因为杜克没有
A personality disorder?
人格障碍吗
Because he looked irritated when
因为光头纳粹党对他大叫的时候
some skinhead yelled at it?
他表现得很愤怒吗
Give me a break.
你们省省吧
You've been interrogating duke.
你们已经审讯过杜克
What have you gotten?
得到什么结果了吗
You've been on him for hours.
你们已经审问了好几个小时
You got nothing, right?
什么都没问出来 对吗
You're starting to worry,
你开始担心了
Starting to think you might have screwed up.
开始担心你是不是搞砸了
Can see it in your face.
从你脸上就能看出来
You can't afford to make a mistake here.
你们无法承担这样的后果
Damn it.
可恶
How did we get it wrong about duke?
我们怎么会误判了杜克
Well, you may have had some help.
可能有人在背后推波助澜
A photoshopped picture of andre ricks
有人把处理过的安德烈·里克斯
was given to the police.
照片交给了警方
I don't know anything about that.
我对此事一无所知
I believe you.
我相信你
Then you got a bigger problem here than duke.
你遇到的麻烦比杜克的棘手多了
One of your people has gone rogue.
你手下有一个人不老实
Hey. Sorry about the wait.
抱歉久等了
What am I doing here?
让我来这里干什么
Finnegan just said, "show up." what is this?
范尼根刚说"出现" 找我来干什么
Yeah, i wanted to talk.
嗯 我想和你谈谈
About what? Sit down.
谈什么 请坐
About spies.
关于间谍们
See, there's two kinds of spies, right?
有两种间谍 对吧
There's the spies that gather good information,
一种间谍收集有用的情报
And then there's the spies that spread bad information.
另一种间谍散布错误的情报
Yeah. i think you're one of the latter.
我猜你是后者
Whoa, whoa, whoa. what are you saying?
你什么意思
Well, you said that adam duke was a terrorist.
你说亚当·杜克是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
In fact, the whole case against him
其实针对他的所有事
Is based on what you've said.
都是基于你的片面之词
He is a terrorist. no, he's not.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 不 他不是
Which means that you are either incredibly stupid,
这表明你不是笨到家
Or you're giving bad information to the fbi.
就是你给联调局的是错误情报
You accusing me of working for the other side?
你在说我替他人卖♥♥命吗
You saying i'm al qaeda?
你说我是基♥地♥组♥织♥吗
I got a picture of osama in my wallet?
我钱包里有奥萨马的照片吗
I didn't say it.
我没这么说
What the hell are you saying, then? see, that's good.
那你在说什么 厉害
You're pretty good.
你很厉害
I mean, i'm not seeing any fear. i'm only seeing anger.
我没看到任何恐惧 只看到了愤怒
I mean, that photograph, though, that you sent to the police
那张照片 你给警方的那张
Of andre... mmm...
安德烈的
That was crude.
手法并不高明
That showed desperation.
说明你急于求成
If you think i've been bought off,
如果你认为我被收买♥♥了
you check my bank account. That's true
你可以查我的 的确是
I got nothing. That's true.
我什么都没拿 的确是
But you did have something.
但你确实内有隐情
Didn't you? you used to have something.
对吧 你曾有过某样东西
You had...
你有过
A daughter.
一个女儿
Specialist jacqueline kuransky.
特警杰奎琳·库里安斯基
To hell with this. i'm not doing this.
去死 别找我
Hey, not until your boss tells you to.
你上司没下令前你不能走
Sit down.
坐下
"on october 14, 2005, specialist jacqueline kuransky
"2005年10月14日 特警杰奎琳·库里安斯基
Was killed by enemy fire while on patrol in tikrit..."
在提克里特巡逻时被敌军射杀"
Well, that's not true.
当时不是这样
Is it?
对吧
She was killed by friendly fire.
她是被同伴开枪打死的
We have the file.
我们有相关文件
But not that they'd admit it. i mean...
但是除非他们自己承认
What's their line?
他们的答复是什么
"under investigation"?
"正在调查"吗
Now you're getting angrier.
现在你更加愤怒
That's good. i can understand that.
很好 这我能理解
I mean, if somebody did this to my kid,
如果有人这么对我的孩子
I'd want to tear their head off.
我会拧掉他的脑袋
She deserves the truth.
应该还她一个真♥相♥
Yes, she does.
是的 她应得的
She died wearing their uniform. she deserves the truth.
她死的时候还穿着他们的制♥服♥ 应该还她一个真♥相♥
Yes, she does.
是的 她应得的
You want to get back at people
你想报复那些你认为
you think killed your daughter.
害死你女儿的人
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表