剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And what I got was...
而我看到的是
Horror...
惧怕
And surprise.
和吃惊
Now, the real killer,
如果给真正的凶手
If confronted with his victim,
看被杀者的照片 他会表现出
Would show disgust, contempt,
恶心 轻蔑
Even fear.
甚至是害怕
But not surprise.
但绝不会吃惊
Never surprise.
绝不会吃惊
Now, Mr. Berenson,
贝伦森先生 我知道
Trying to protect your daughter.
你想保护自己的女儿
You probably even think thatyou're doing
也许你甚至还认为 为你女儿背黑锅
The right thing by taking the blame for her.
是正确的选择
You can't protect her from this.
但实际上 你是没法保护她的
I can't.
我不能
I can't let my daughter go to prison.
不能眼睁睁看着女儿进监狱
She didn't mean to kill her.
她其实并不想杀人
She was just...
她只是
just trying to stop...
想阻止...
I wish she had never told me.
如果她不告诉我的话多好
I wish I didn't know.
如果我不知道该多好
you ready?
你准备好了吗
I'll send you the bill.
我会给你寄账单的
what?
怎么了
Nothing. Good work.
没什么 干得不错
I know what you were saying before
我明白你说的
About girls my age.
像我这种年龄的女孩是什么意思了
Good.
很好
And considering... I guess you do a pretty good job of restraining yourself.
而且我觉得你的自♥制♥力挺好
From what?
自♥制♥什么
From calling me a liar when you know I'm up to something.
当我撒谎的时候 你没有说我是骗子
Well, I'm sorry I always know.
抱歉我能看透一切
You don't always know.
你也不是什么都知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表