剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Stop it there.
这里停
Now, that was the assassination of the mayor of Cali, Colombia,
这是几年前发生的哥伦比亚卡利市长被杀
by a drug cartel a few years back.
凶手是一个毒品交易集团
Let'have a lookat the gunman's face.
看看这个凶手的面部表情
The brows drawn down and together,
眉毛往下皱在一起
The raising of the upper lid,
眼睑上扬
The tightness under the eyes.
眼袋紧绷
If someone is about to
如果有人要
Commit a premeditated act of violence,
进行预先策划好的谋杀行动
this is the expression you're going to see.
那么他脸上就会写着这种表情
All right,
懂吗
Here it is again on the face of a 16-year-old girl
这个16岁女孩的表情也是如此
About to shoot her homeroom teacher in nevada
在内华达州的她 正要射杀她的家庭教师
And again on the face of a Basque separatist
还有这个巴斯克的分♥裂♥主义者的表情也是
Getting on a bus with 20 pounds of explosives strapped to his chest.
他身上绑着20磅炸♥药♥准备上巴士
If you see this expression,
如果你看到谁脸上有这个表情
It's likely this person
说明这个人
Is about to attack someone.
很可能有攻击倾向
I saw that look on a girl I dated once.
我有次在我约会的女伴脸上看到这表情
To the D.C.Police I haven't met,
各位素未谋面的华盛顿警官们
I'm agent Paul Aronson with the secret service.
我是特勤部的特工保尔·阿伦森
Now, we are responsiblefor the security of ambassador
今天 我们要负责保护南韩共和国大使
Park Jung-soo from the republic of south korea today.
朴正秀的安全
Two weeks ago,
两周前
The ambassador announced his candidacy for president.
该大使宣布他将竞选总统一职
Last night,
昨晚
Intelligence sources picked up chatter that there may be
有情报称今天可能
An attempton the ambassador's life here today at his son's wedding.
有人想在大使儿子的婚礼上刺杀他
Dr. Lightman is on hand with his staff to identify suspectsby
莱特曼博士将带领手下在现场通过
Scanning for microexpressions and dangerous demeanor.
查看微表情和可疑行为来辨认嫌疑人
Well, Koreans don't like to show emotion.
韩国人喜怒不形与色
It's undignified.
他们认为这样比较庄重
Who's to say a Korean shooter makes that expression?
谁能保证韩国杀手也会作出那样的表情呢
Well, you're talking about display rules.
你说的是外显习惯
In western culture,the rule is to
就好像在西方文化里
Look someone in the eye when you talk to them.
人们习惯在同他人交谈时看对方眼睛
In Korea, that's considered rude,
但在韩国 这种行为很粗鲁
So people choose not to.
所以人们不这么做
But this expression isn't made by choice.
但是这一类表情是内隐的
It's involuntary.
是无意识的
You can't control it.
你无法自控
Nationality is irrelevant.
与人的国籍无关
If you see this expressionon someone's face
如果你在谁的脸上看到这样的表情
And you don't stop it,this is what could happen.
你却熟视无睹的话 那么后果就严重了
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right?
你的人负责维护婚礼现场的安全 对吗
Yeah, we're okay there.
是的 我们没问题的
Everyone's seated, movement's easy to spot.
宾客对号♥入座 谁敢轻举妄动的话一目了然
Where we'll need help is at the reception.
我们需要帮助的地方是接待处
There'll be a couple hundred guests walking around.
到时那里可能会有几百个宾客走来走去
You know, it's going to be pretty hard to spot your guy.
你知道吗 其实想找出嫌疑者是很困难的
At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right?
在大部分婚礼上祝福和怨恨都交织在一起
Not a wedding fan, huh?
你不喜欢婚礼 对吗
No, don't trust 'em.
不是 只是不相信婚礼
Lead to marriage.
能让人走向婚姻
Hey.
嘿
Hey yourself.
你好
Aronson, this is my husband Alec Foster.
阿伦森 这是我丈夫阿莱克·福斯特
Are you with the group? I didn't see you at the briefing.
你也是组里的 刚才简介会里没见到你
No, no, we don't work together.
不不 我们不在一起工作
I'm on the far east desk at state.
我跟远东地区的人做生意
Half my office is here today.
今天我一半的员工都来了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony.
看来宴会一结束我就得离开了
Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston.
托利弗要我去赖斯顿开个会
I'm working anyways.
我反正也是工作
You have a minute to say hi to the deputy secretary?
有时间来和代理秘♥书♥长♥打个招呼吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, uh, until the ceremony,
嘿 宴会开始前
Let's post you two at the metal detectors.
你俩就待在金属探测器那儿
Look for any hot spots--
看看有没有可疑的对象
Uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment.
有没有人强压愤怒 焦虑 或者怨恨
Her husband's not going to Reston.
她丈夫并没真的要去赖斯顿
Well, that's none of your business.
这不关你的事
You saw that he lied to her, right?
你看出他对她说谎了 是吗
Does she really not see it?
难道她真的没发现
Hey, that's none of your business.
这与你无关
Now, go help loker.
快去帮洛克尔的忙
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
I'm Han Yong-dae, the ambassador's assistant.
我是韩永铎 大使的助理
Could you and Dr. Foster come with me?
你和福斯特博士能跟我来一下吗
He'd like to speak with you.
他想跟你们谈谈
Ambassador.
大使
Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster.
莱特曼博士 福斯特博士
Are you confident that you can identify
你们真的那么自信可以
The people that want to harm me?
辨认出想害我的人
Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy.
我觉得如何去监视每个人才是最大的难题
You know? I mean,
知道吗 我的意思是
It's a big room with a lot of people in it.
那个房♥间又大人又多
I suppose some element of risk cannot be avoided.
我知道有些危险因素无法避免
Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding.
当然能了 你可以取消婚礼
Not that we're suggesting that.
并不是一定要你这么做
If you want to eliminate the risk.
要消除隐患 只能这么做
It's been discussed.
这我们已讨论过了
I said no.
我不同意
I cannot give these people the satisfaction.
我不能让这些人得逞
And it would only punish my sonand his fiancee, not me.
这么做只会让我儿子和他未婚妻难过
I see you brought your own security.
我看你带了自己的保镖
That's A...
你带着一把...
HK-45 you're carrying. Right?
HK45手♥枪♥ 对吧
Pricey.
够阔气
As you can tell,
正如你所说
Yong-dae's principal responsibility is protection,
永铎的基本职责是保护我
Which he carries out very well.
他做得很好
But it's not me that I'm concerned about.
但我担心的不是我自己
My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world.
我太太和儿子是我在这世界上唯一的亲人
They are the ones that I need protected.
他们才是我要保护的
Please keep them safe.
请保证他们的安全
Is something the matter, sir?
有什么困惑吗 先生
Why, there a problem?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Would you mind emptying your pockets?
介意查看下你口袋里的东西吗
I told you nothing's the matter.
我告诉你我没事
Well, your eyebrows said different.
你的眉毛背叛了你
What?
什么?
They were raisedand pulled together.
你眉毛上扬 挤在一起
That's fear, worry,apprehension.
那表示恐惧 担忧 忧虑
Just empty your pockets, sir.
请拿出你口袋里的东西 先生
Who are you people?
你们是谁
You're not secret service.
你们又不是特勤部的人
I am.
我是
Enjoy the wedding, sir.
玩得开心 先生
Good call.
漂亮
Didn't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
Absolutely not.
当然不
Ooh, he's into you.
他看上你了
Yeah, right.
不会吧
What, you didn't see the microexpression he flashed?
怎么 你没看到他脸上闪过的微表情吗
No, what was it?
没 有什么
Well, the full expressionlooks like this.
这个表情的完整版应该是这样
you are so luckyI don't have a gun.
你该庆幸我手上没枪
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表