剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
test scores shot up,
测试成绩一路飙升
your national ranking went through the roof.
在国内的排名直冲云霄啊
I'm wondering how you pulled that off.
我很好奇你是怎么办到的
Well, it wasn't hard.
这不是很难
All I did was give our studentsthe proper motivation.
我不过是给学生们适当的动力
What does that mean?
比如说呢
Well, I restricted the number of ivy league recommendations
我给每个毕业班的尖子生们
To the top kidsin each graduating class.
限制了常春藤联盟的推荐额数
So you've created a reward system
就是说你创建了一项令他们
that feeds into their fears.
深感恐惧的奖励制度
If they're not on track by the time they're 17,
如果他们到了17岁还不步入正轨
It's too late?
就太晚了吗
Well, we give our best studentsthe best chance at success.
我们给尖子生们提供了成功的绝佳机会
I need to see Danielle's academic records
我需要看看丹妮埃尔的学课成绩单
And transcripts for all of the honor roll students.
和所有优秀生的成绩报告单
You cann't really think this had anything to do with her murder?
你真以为这和她的死有什么关联吗
Why not?
为什么不可能呢
You do.
你也是这么想的
David would never endanger himself
大卫绝不会伤害他自己
Or anyone else in the space program.
或航♥天♥项目中的任何人
I used to tease him that I was his second wife.
我曾开玩笑和他说我是他的二姨太
His first love is NASA. Always has been.
他的初恋是航♥空♥航♥天♥局 一直都是
I know these are difficult questions, Mrs. Markov...
我知道这些问题很难 马尔科夫女士
Hilary, please.
请叫我希拉里
Hilary.
希拉里
Have you noticed any changes in your husband's behavior?
你丈夫有过异常行为吗
What do you mean?
你指的是什么
Well, has his-his mood changedin the last few weeks?
最近几周他的情绪是否有什么异常呢
Y... no.
是...没有
No, David's just David.
不 大卫还是大卫
I mean, he's been under a lot of pressure lately, but I...
我是说 他最近压力很大 但我
he's handled it just fine.
他处理得很好
What pressure?
什么样的压力
Competition for the x-48 pilot slot was really intense.
竞争X-48的飞行员压力真的很大
It was hard on our whole family,
对我们全家都很有压力
But we got through it,and now things are great.
但我们撑过来了 一切都很好
We've never been better.
好得不能再好了
Did you catch the false start?
看出什么端倪了吗
Well, has his-his mood
最近几周他的情绪
Changed in the last few weeks?
是否有什么异常呢
Y... no.
是...没有
No, David's just David.
不 大卫还是大卫
She started to say yes, but she said no.
她本来想说有 却说没有
Yeah, and the slip of the tongue
是啊 还有谈到压力时
when she was talking about the pressure.
她说漏嘴了
I mean, he's been under a lot of pressure lately, but I...
我是说 他最近压力很大 但我
he's handled it just fine.
他处理得很好
So, she's been handling it.
这么说 是她处理的
But he hasn't.
但是他没有
What's she hiding about him?
她在为他隐瞒什么呢
Oh, sex, drugs or money--
性 毒品 或 金钱
The holy trinity.
圣子 圣父和圣灵
Drugs could explain the change in demeanor.
嗑药能解释他举止怪异
Aren't pilots drug-tested by NASA every couple of months?
航♥空♥航♥天♥局不是每两月给飞行员做药检吗
For illegal narcotics, but drug tests are exclusive.
测试非法服药 但药检有针对性
You have to choose what you want to screen for.
你得选择你想检测的东西
Maybe he went on some kind of
也许几周前他一直服用
Anti-anxiety medication a few weeks ago.
某种抗焦虑药物
And if he stopped taking it right before the test flight,
如果在试飞前他停止服药
with drawal symptoms can include suicidal impulses.
戒断症状便会导致自杀冲动
Exactly.
就是这样
I'll call NASA, have them run a new tox panel.
我得通知宇航局进行新的药检
Oh, good job.
干得好
You got a futureas a housekeeper.
你有当管家的潜质
Yeah. Not bad, right?
确实干得不错
And you've got stuff here going back to the dark ages.
这里有些东西都可以追溯到中世纪的了
okay.
好了
I'm sorry I lied.
对不起我撒了谎
I totally deserve the punishment.
我确实活该受罚
Yeah, apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
But can you remember this next time you
但当你下次瞒着我参加派对时
Decide to have a party behind my back?
还能记得这些吗
Oh, I'm not sorry about that.
我不是为那个道歉
Just that I lied to you about it.
我是为撒谎道歉
You should check out my networker page.
你该看看我的联♥系♥簿了
I had 200 new friend requests, all because of that party.
因为那场派对 我足足多了200个新朋友
Hey, since when do you care about being so popular?
你从什么时候起想成为焦点人物了
I mean, you know the kind of trouble you can get into,
我是指在你这个年纪的女孩
A girl your age.
会陷入很多麻烦
Okay. Where is that coming from?
你怎么想到这儿来了
Some case you're working on?
和你办的案子有关吗
You know, what do you care?
你到底想要什么
What do you care about new friends if all they're
你想要这样的朋友干什么
Looking for isa place to drink or to get high?
如果他们只是想找地方喝酒 嗑药
Well, you're one to talk.
你还说呢
What do you... what do you call this?
那你怎么解释这个
Research. Oh, please!
研究 拜托 怎么可能
Those are berber nomads,
那些是"Berber"游牧民[非洲摩洛哥的游牧民族]
Completely cut off from western civilization.
彻底隔绝了西方文明
I can get their trust
我这样是为了得到他们的信任
Come on! Talk about joining the tribe.
不是吧 为了加入他们部落
It's not the same thing at all, and you know it.
这和你的那档子事简直是南辕北辙
Uh, you were right about judge stark.
你对斯塔克法官的推测是对的
Her alibi finally checked out.
她有充分的不在场证明
FBI found surveillance footage of the court house
联邦调查局在法庭上找到了她的监视镜头
where they can make her out.
这样就可以证明她没再凶案现场
So she didn't kill her daughter,then, eh?
那么不是她杀的 那会是谁呢
No, but there's something you should see.
不是她杀的 但是有些东西你得看看
Danielle's academic transcripts.
丹妮埃尔的学术成绩单
I'll be right there.
我马上来
Conversation's not over.
过会儿接着谈
Danielle's GPA was excellent.
丹妮埃尔的平均绩点很高
But her SAT scoreswere barely average.
但是她的SAT考试分数很一般
She took the test twice, scoring around the 65th percentile.
她考两次 都只答对百分之65而已
So?
那又怎样
Well, she knew she wasn't going to make the top of her class,
她知道她在班里不能冒尖
so she signed up to take the SAT a third time.
她又报名参加了第三次学术评估考试
Score just gotposted this week.
分数这周才出来
94th percentile?
哇 百分之94
That's quite an improvement.
这真是很大的进步
I wonder what she did differently.
她到底是怎么做到的
I can tell you one thing.
我想告诉你的是...
She got murdered the day before she took that test.
她考试前一天就已经被杀了
why would someone else take the sat for Danielle Stark
谁会在丹妮埃尔·斯塔克死后
The day after she was murdered?
代她考试呢
Uh, dc homicide kept the case quiet for 24 hours
华盛顿谋杀科在24小时后才会公布这起案件
Because of who the family is.
因为被害者身份的特殊性
I got it.
找到了
Danielle's name, but look at the photo.
丹妮埃尔的名字 但你看这照片
Look familiar?
眼熟吧
I don't know what this is.
我根本就不知道这件事
It must be some kind of prank by one of my students.
这肯定是班里同学的恶作剧
Danielle's ID wasn't stolen.
没人偷过丹妮埃尔的证件
I think she gave it to you.
我想是她给你的吧
Why would she do that?
她怎么会这样做呢
Well, so you could take the test for her.
这样你就可以帮她考试啦
I...
我...
I do not have to listen to this!
我没必要听你们废话
Well, you might want to try that move again, love.
你也许想再重试一次吧 亲爱的
Really.
真的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表