剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
The polygraph says it is.
测谎仪说是真的
I don't care what the machine says. She's making it up.
我不在乎测谎仪说什么 她在瞎编
I never made her drive lead!
我从没让她打头阵
You never made her drive lead? No!
你从没让她打头阵 是的
I thought that duty rotates.
我以为那个工作是轮流的
You never made her drive lead?
你从没让她打头阵
I-I never made her drive lead! It's a lie!
我从没让她打头阵 这是谎言
Sergeant, you don't have to respond.
上士 你不需要回答
So, as long she was in a relationship with you, she never had to drive lead.
只要她和你有恋爱关系 她就不用打头阵
Is that right? Sergeant scott...
对吗 司各特上士
Is that right, sergeant Scott?
对吗 司各特上士
Sergeant scott,don'T...
司各特上士 别
Is that right, sergeant scott? You don't have to respond.
对吗 司各特上士 你不需要回答
Yeah! Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
What? What?
怎样 怎样
Well, her safety was in your charge.
她的安全由你负责
You traded her safety for sex.
你用她的安全来换取性行为
Major harris, my client doesn't understand...
哈里斯少校 我的当事人并不明白
Yes, he does.
他明白的
What he did wasn't fraternization.
他的行为不是感情越界
It was rape.
而是强♥奸♥
Arrest him under article 120.
根据条款120 拘留他
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
I'm a decorated soldier!
我是名好士兵
I didn't do anything wrong!
我没做错什么
Yeah, it sounds good.
是的 听起来不错
I'm already suspended,
我已经被停学了
they're taking away my scholarship, you hung me out.
他们还要取消我的奖学金 你揭发了我
You're the one who took the bribe.
你受贿了
Look, the system's broken, Earl.
听着 厄尔 你违反规则了
And what am I supposed to do, huh?
我该怎么办
How am I supposed to take care of my brother?
我该怎么照顾我弟弟
I heard you did pretty well on your econ midterm.
我听说你经济学期中考试考得不错
So? You want a degree.
那又怎样 你想取得学位
So I convinced dr. Lightman
所以我说服卡尔·莱特曼博士
to put our fee into a trust.
用我们的酬金作为信托
Probably not enough for four years at carver,
或许不够卡弗四年的学费
but it'll get you through Maryland.
但足够你马里兰州生活
What if I don't want your money?
如果我不想要你的钱呢
Then throw it away. It's your call.
那就丢掉 你自己决定吧
How did she do it?
她怎么那样做呢
We both know metz was lying about driving lead convoy.
我们都知道梅茨对护航的事撒了谎
How did she beat the polygraph?
她怎么能通过测谎仪呢
Valium? Yeah.
安♥定♥片♥ 是的
Takes the edge off.
用药片来减弱
Mutes the emotional response.
情绪反应
You... you drugged her so she could lie?
你让她吃药 好让她说谎吗
Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.
决不让事实让步给真♥相♥
You know, I wanted to... Yeah, I know. Thanks.
我想 可以 我知道 谢谢
For what?
为什么
You had a slight gratitude smile.
你轻微的感激的微笑
What, you're surprised? Really?
怎么 你惊讶了 真的吗
You know, just because I don't know your science doesn't mean I don't know things.
不要因为我不知道你那套科学就说我不知道别的
You know, when you don't know the science,
当你不知道那套科学
you don't see the whole picture.
你就不能看到全局
People can get hurt,you know?
人们会受伤的 你知道吗
What was that? What happened?
那是什么 怎么了
What? Shame.
什么 羞愧
When you said people get hurt, you showed shame.
当你说人们受伤 你很羞愧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Get used to it.
习惯就好
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表