剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We have two days, and you wasted
我们只有两天时间 你却花了
the entire session talking to Rafik?
整个议程和拉菲克谈
The guy's a mid-level bureaucratic schlub.
他只是个小人物
Actually, he's not.
事实上不是
Loker, can you pull up
洛克尔 你能把戴维营
the Camp David video?
的录像放出来吗
This is Yasser Arafat and Ehud Barak
这是阿♥拉♥法特和以前总理巴拉克
at Camp David.
在戴维营
See how they're trying to shove each other through the door?
看见他们怎么挤对方的吗
In the Middle East, appearances are very important.
在中东 出场是很重要的
The most powerful person
最重要的人物
is always the last through the door.
是最后一个进门的
When the Yemeni delegation entered the room,
也门代表进场的时候
your man Hassan wasn't the last one through the door; Rafik was.
哈桑不是最后一个 拉菲克才是
That's why you couldn't get a read.
这是为什么你会误解
Hassan's a puppet.
哈桑是个傀儡
He has no idea which demands are important.
他不知道哪些要求是比较重要的
They wanted us to go down to the wire so they
他们想让我们中计
could get the best deal.
以使他们拿到最好的协定
They were trying to keep us in the dark.
他们想蒙我们
Okay, so did you get anything off of Rafik?
你从拉菲克身上得到什么了吗
Well, we got clear vocal spikes
在他讲他最关心的要求时
on the demands he cares about the most.
声音有明显的变化
Of course, he wasn't the only one.
而且他还不是唯一的一个
Yes, obviously, it goes without saying
当然 任何的
that any deal
协议
must secure the release of both Nicole Bradin
必须保证尼科·布拉丁
and her brother Marcus.
和她兄弟马尔库斯获释
We hired you
我们雇你们
to focus on the other side of the table, not ours.
是来对付敌人的 不是自己人
Well, we catch the lies wherever they come from.
我们只是抓住了一切谎言而已
And the vocal stress
提到尼科的时候
in your voice is three times higher when you mention Nicole.
你声音比通常响亮三倍
You care more about getting her released
比起马尔库斯 你更关心
than Marcus.
她是否获释
Why?
为什么
We can't do our jobs
除非我们知道你的选择
unless we know your priorities.
否则我们无法完成工作
I'm only going to say this once.
我只会说一次
I want Marcus released just as much as Nicole.
我同样希望马尔库斯获释
You got it?
你明白吗
"I'm only going to say this once":
我只会说一次
classic qualifying statement.
经典的强势表述
He wouldn't need it if he was telling the truth.
如果他说的是真话 就不需要这样
Will you get a hold of Nicole and Marcus' confession videos?
你再去把尼科和马尔库斯的认罪录像拿来
Let's see what we can pick up.
我们仔细看看
Hey, I just set up a meeting with Neeman Labs for tomorrow morning.
我刚和尼曼实验室约好明早见面
Yeah, postpone it.
推迟它
I thought you wanted to talk to them about the mouse study.
你不是想和他们谈谈老鼠研究的事情
Jeffrey's looking into it.
杰弗里在管这事
Dr. Buchanan? Yeah. I told him about Aisha,
布克南博士? 是的 我告诉了他阿伊萨
told him about the study.
和研究报告的事情
He said he'd look into it.
他说他会管的
What, so we're just dropping it?
那我们就不管了?
For now.
暂时的
You think this one is ever going to stop talking back?
你认为她有没有可能不顶我嘴
I hope not.
我希望不要
Half day?
休息半天?
Hope you don't mind.
你不会介意吧
Had an hour free for dinner.
有一小时空闲去吃晚饭
Thought I'd steal her away.
想借用她一点时间
No problem.
没问题
What?
怎么了
What now?
怎么了又
You saw her covering, right?
你看见她的伪装对吧
I mean, you saw how upset she looked.
你看到她很不高兴是吧
Congratulations.
贺喜你
Once again you've arrived
你又一次
at the apparently foreign destination
成功地施展了
of None of Your Damn Business.
管闲事神功
Man, I don't get you.
我真搞不懂你
Good. Stop trying. Fine. Pretend like you don't give a damn
很好 那你就别费心了 好 你就装吧
what's going on with her. I know you do.
我知道你关心她
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Look, in case you haven't figured it out yet,
如果你还不通世故的话
it's different when you're one of us.
你要明白你是我们中的一员
Everybody has things they don't wish to share.
每个人都有自己的隐私
She's your friend.
她是你朋友
You're not listening to me.
你没听懂我的话
In this workplace,
在工作场合
with everything that we see,
我们见到的所有东西
we have to be very clear on the rules.
都要按规矩来
You and Foster have rules?
你和福斯特之间有规矩?
If there's something she wants to tell me, she will.
如果她想告诉我什么 她会说的
Everything else-- everything else I see, I ignore.
其它的我都忽略掉
I trust her to take care of herself.
我相信她能照顾好自己
Wow, when did you get religion?
你什么时候这么虔诚了
You trust Foster. You trust Buchanan.
你相信福斯特 你相信布克南
You were there.
你当时就在那
Aisha Ward was telling the truth.
阿伊萨·沃德说的是真话
Jeffrey will get to the bottom of this.
杰弗里会查清楚的
He brought us the case.
他给我们这案子
Don't you think he's just a little biased?
你不觉得他有偏见吗
Okay.
好
How many people
这个世界
in this world
你信得过
do you trust?
几个人
How many?
几个
I don't know. Ten.
我不知道 十个吧
Six.
六个
Well, when you get to my age,
当你到我这年纪时
there'll be three.
就只剩三个了
And when one of those people asks you for 24 hours,
当其中一个要你帮忙时
you give it to him.
你会全力以赴
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
Dr. Buchanan left you a message.
布克南博士给你留言了
Well, can you get him on the line?
你能接通他电♥话♥吗
Yeah, but you might want to take
可以 但你也许应该
a look at this first.
先看看这个
Guess he did get to the bottom of it.
他就把这当做真♥相♥了
Really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thank you so much for you hospitality.
感谢你的盛情款待
Tell Larry I'll come back any time he'd like.
转告拉里 我随时都能回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Cal, what are you doing here?
卡尔 你来做什么
You gave up Aisha Ward.
你放弃了阿伊萨·沃德
And a good evening to you, sir.
晚安 先生
You went straight to Vandeman.
你直接去找了万德曼
You didn't even bother to call.
都没告诉我
Well, Cal,
卡尔
I didn't realize we were going steady,
我的错 我没考虑到我们的感情发展得很快
but I did try you at your office.
但我打过电♥话♥到你办公室
Hey, there are serious questions here.
我发现了严重的问题
I stopped investigating.
停止调查了
Cal, you were not hired
卡尔 我不是让你来
to investigate Ribocore.
调查Ribocore的
You were hired to investigate who broke into their lab.
是让你来查出谁闯入了实验室
The drug's killing people.
这药是致命的
I have six lab reports
我有实验室关于"普利克斯"的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表