剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sure he'll feel the same way.
他一定也这么想
That is not fair.
你这么说不公平
Not fair to him.
对他不公平
You can't take the government at their word.
政♥府♥的话不能信
Unless they're right.
除非是真话
And if an attack is really being planned,
如果真有人在策划恐怖袭击
Then everybody's at risk.
大家都有危险
It's Torres.
是托勒斯
A gas station in Anacostia got robbed last year.
去年安那科斯提亚一家加油站被劫
This image was released by Metro
这张图片是警♥察♥
Police from the security camera.
从监控录像上截取的
Recognize the face?
认得是谁吧
Andre robbed a store?
安德烈打劫了商店
Yeah, I guess he had a gun and knew how to use it.
对 他有枪 也会用枪
Get that cleaned up.
图片处理一下
Yeah.
好
Ria, a paralegal's looking for you.
莉亚 有个助理律师找你
I think the lawyer wants to talk to you.
看来是律师要找你谈
Now? Yeah, I guess so.
现在吗 我想是
I will just be a minute.
只耽误你一点时间
Oh, I'm Wexler, by the way.
我叫韦克斯勒
Martin Wexler. Hi.
马丁·韦克斯勒 你好
Do you need to swear me in before we start?
要我先宣誓吗
No, no.
不必
This, uh, this isn't a formal deposition.
不算正式的作证
Okay.
好
Uh, will there be one later?
这之后会正式作证吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
Depends on what you say.
取决于你的证词
Do you have a problem with that?
有问题吗
No, no.
没有
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Listen... Ria.
莉亚 听我说
I'm just here for the facts.
我要的是真♥相♥
You give me the truth, we're good.
你讲实话 什么事都没有
If you don't, we're not.
如果撒谎 就有事了
It's really that simple.
就这么简单
Do you understand?
懂了吗
There's no problem.
没问题
You cleaning this up?
这块处理下
Yeah, already doing it.
已经好了
All right, then blow it up.
好的 放大
And again.
再放
That's the kid the cops shot.
被警♥察♥枪击的那个孩子
Yep.
对
Yes, it is.
就是他
It's an interesting case.
这案子挺有意思
Let me know if there's
有我帮的上忙的
Anything else I can do.
尽管说
You can talk less.
你可以少说点儿话
What do you see?
发现什么了
Um... nothing.
什么都没有
Exactly.
完全正确
No contempt,
没有轻蔑
No fear, not even pleasure.
没有恐惧 甚至没有快乐
That's a face at rest.
一脸镇定
Doesn't look like the face of
这可不是抢劫商店的人
Someone robbing the store, is it?
所应有的表情
Cops photoshopped Andre's face on someone else's body?
是警♥察♥把安德烈的脸贴到了别人身上
They're framing him?
他们陷害他吗
Nah, it's not the cops this time.
不 这次可不是警♥察♥
That's done with some very good equipment.
制♥作♥设备精良
That looks like the FBI to me.
我看是联调局
Cal!
卡尔
Good God.
我的天
Could your posture get any worse?
你怎么成了这副德行
You're a walking question mark.
背弓得像个问号♥
How's tricks at the CIA?
中情局混得怎么样
Less amusing since you stopped coming by.
自从你不来以后就失色不少
I miss your special gift for pissing people off.
真怀念你把人气疯的本事
So...
说吧
What's so important we had to meet right away?
什么事这么要紧 要马上见我
The FBI said there's terrorists
联调局说华府警局里
Inside the DC police department.
混进了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Is that true?
是真的吗
Why would you want to ask about that?
为什么问这个
'cause I think they're trying to frame a kid
因为我认为他们为阻止我调查
To shut down an investigation.
要陷害一个孩子
Is this the kid
就是那个
That got shot by the two cops?
被两个警♥察♥枪击的孩子吗
Yeah.
对
Who's framing him?
谁要陷害他
Special agent by the name of Finnegan.
一个叫范尼根的特工
Falsified some evidence.
伪造了一些证据
I know Finnegan.
我知道范尼根这个人
He's the straightest arrow in the quiver.
这家伙正直得要命
If somebody's doctoring evidence, it isn't him.
伪造证据的绝对不是他
What do you know about these sleepers?
间谍的事你了解多少
Cal, you need to steer clear of this one.
卡尔 这事你别管
You know better than to tell me that.
你也知道我的性格
Why you so scared, Fletcher?
弗莱切 你怕什么
I read the intel.
我看过情报
Threat is real.
恐怖威胁是确有其事
This isn't Hussein
这可不是萨♥达♥姆♥和他
And his disappearing weapons of mass destruction.
人间蒸发的大规模杀伤性武器
This is a network
这是个间谍网络
Financed by people who want to hit us hard.
有痛恨美国的人为他们提供资金
Half of Langley's stocking up on
兰利市一半的人都在储存
duct tape and plastic sheeting
胶带和塑料膜[译注:防生化武器袭击]
What's the target?
目标是哪里
Theory is
据说
They're going after government buildings.
他们会袭击政♥府♥建筑
State department, supreme court, who knows?
国♥务♥院♥ 最高法♥院♥ 谁知道
Maybe the CIA.
也可能是中情局
So the FBI is telling the truth?
看来联调局说的是实话
Sleepers inside the police department?
警局里确实有潜伏分子
I don't know.
我不知道
But what I do know is you should stay out of it.
我只知道你不能插手这件事
Whatever's gonna happen to this kid
不管那孩子会怎样
Is nothing compared to what could happen
与这座城市可能遭到的袭击相比
To this city.
都无足轻重
People could get hurt, Cal.
卡尔 会有人受伤
A lot of people.
很多人
Just to be clear, you didn't like the fact
说白了 你对你老板
That your boss was making a deal with Joseph Hollin.
与约瑟芬·荷林斯私下交易感到不满
Well, I thought it was the wrong thing to do.
我觉得那样做不对
But that's not my call to make; that's Dr. Foster's.
但我说了不算 福斯特博士说了算
Right, right.
对 对
And when exactly
你是几时
Did you find out that the deal had been blown up?
发现交易被曝光的
Tuesday m... uh, no, sorry.
周二 不对
Wednesday morning.
周三早上
I saw it online just before I came to work.
我上班之前在新闻里看到的
That was the first you heard of it?
那是你第一次得知这件事
That's right.
是的
Okay.
好
Did you blow up the deal?
是你告的密吧
No.
不是我
Did you go to the SEC
你有没有不顾福斯特博士反对
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表