剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Most othe footage is for the hour before the shooting,
大部分镜头都是在枪击前一小时拍的
So, you're not likely to see any overt anger or fear.
所以看不到任何明显的愤怒或害怕的表情
We're looking for someone trying to hide those feelings.
我们正在找试图隐藏这些情绪的人
Since it's a wedding,and pretty much Everyone is pretending
由于是婚礼 几乎所有人都伪装真实感情
they're having a good time,
所以他们看上去很快乐的样子
you're gonna see a lot of people hiding their feelings.
你们将会看到很多隐藏自己感情的人
And that means masking smiles.
也就是假笑
We're looking for these.
我们要找的是这样的
The fear smile, anger.
带有恐惧的微笑 怒容
And contempt.
还有轻蔑的表情
Find anyone displaying one of these,
找出带有这种表情的所有人
Flag it and bring it to me right away.
做上记号♥然后马上拿给我
We have exactly no time to do this.
我们没有多少时间了
Uh, we need to know if the groom mentioned anyone...
我们想知道新郎有没有提过什么人
Mentioned anyone threatening him.
没提到过受人威胁
Or speaking to a man...
或者和某人说过话
the name of the bride
新娘和新郎的名字
anhreatening, anyone,
有没有受任何人威胁 任何人
anything causing him any trouble?
可能给他惹来麻烦的事
Even something minor?
即使是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I can't think of anything.
我想不出来
He was happy.
他很快乐
Crazy in love with Phoebe.
疯狂地爱着菲比
That's all he talked about.
他就说过这些
He say anything different to you?
他和你说过别的吗
No.
没有
Didn't mention anything.
也没提过什么事
You're the best man, right?
你是伴郎吧
What's your name?
你叫什么
Garrett. Garrett Craywood.
加雷 加雷·克雷伍德
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥呢
CIA, see what they got on the ambassador.
中情局 看看他们对大使了解多少
Well, you know that's going to be classified.
你知道那是机密
Who's your contact? Laura.
你联♥系♥的是谁 劳拉
Laura who?
哪个劳拉
Laura of the CIA.
中情局的劳拉
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在这做什么
I thought you were leaving right after the ceremony.
我以为你在仪式结束后就走了
I didn't get out in time.
我没能及时出去
Oh, I'm sorry,but I have to...
很抱歉 但我得
I have to make this meeting at reston.
我得去赖斯顿开会
I told Tolliver I'd cover.
我跟托利弗说我能去
It's important I don't let him down.
我真的不想让他失望
Just walk me out, okay?
陪我走出去好吗
What... what do you mean?
什么 为什么
Tell the secret service guy I can go.
跟特勤部的人说我能走啊
I can't do that.
我做不到
Sure, you can.
你当然可以的
You're in charge, right?
你负责的不是吗
Jill, it's important.
吉尔 这很重要
One person gets walked out,
一人要是走出去了
And everybody'sgoing to try.
其他人都会想出去
We're not going to be able to keep the place sealed.
我们就不可能封锁这个地方了
Never mind.
没关系
I'll call the office.
我给办公室打电♥话♥
Come find me when you're done.
你要完事了就来找我
what did laura of the CIA have to say?
中情局的劳拉说了些什么呢
She'll get back to me.
她会再和我联♥系♥的
You wanted somebody concealing something?
你想见见隐瞒实情的人吗
The best man lied when I asked about the groom.
当我问及新郎时 伴郎撒谎了
Um, first, I wanted to say that
元熙和我
Won-hee and I met our freshman year at columbia.
是刚进哥伦比亚大学时认识的
This is from the rehearsal dinner last night.
这是昨晚的晚宴彩排
Uh, he was into Mozart and poetry,
他喜爱莫扎特和诗文
And he liked to volunteer at the homeless shelter.
他喜欢去流浪者之家做志愿者
I, on the other hand, was into...
另一方面 我在...
You talked to Craywood earlier.
之前你和克雷伍德谈过话
Notice anything different from the way he sounded then?
注意到他的发声方式有什么不同吗
I think his voice is higher pite.
我认为现在他的音调更高
Ed her he's definitely talking faster.
很明显说得更快
That means his emotions are heightened.
这说明他的情绪高涨
Maybe he's trying to control his anger.
也许他在试图控制自己的愤怒
He's, uh... he's the most generous guy...
他是 他是最慷慨的人
oh, stop it there.
停下
Move in on his right hand.
放大他的右手
Here's a question you don't usually
有一个你在婚礼上
hear at a wedding.
不常听到的问题
Why is the best man giving the groom the finger?
为什么伴郎会给新郎一个下流手势
Are you sure that's what he's doing?
你确定他这么做的意思吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, sorry,
对不起
This is Karl Dupree from secret service--
这位是来自特勤部的卡尔·杜普里
He's working with me.
他和我一起做这个案子
I'm just saying, the guy is scratching his eye.
我刚才说 这个家伙在抓眼睛
Maybe his eye itches.
也许是他的眼睛痒
That's agestural emblem.
这是个象征手势
It's an unconscious gesturewith
无意识的
A specific meaning.
是有特殊含义的手势
Uh, Loker, pull up the politician videos.
洛克尔 放映那些做同样手势的政♥治♥家录像
Now, senator mccain has served this country honorably.
麦凯恩议员为国家忠诚效力
He has...
他有...
What letter grade would you give yourself
作为国防部长
As secretary of defense?
你给自己打多少分
Oh, I'll let history worry about that.
我会留给历史评说
That's hostility.
这代表有敌意
Now, I know why those two felt that way.
我知道他们两个为什么要做这手势
The question is...
问题是
Why does the best man?
那伴郎是怎么回事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道
I didn't have a fight with Won-hee--
我和元熙没有敌意
I don't know why you're saying I did.
我不知道你为什么这么说
'Cause I've seen you. You've shown us three different ways already.
因为我看到你以三种的方式表达了这点
I get it.
我明白
You were mad at Won-hee, and he got hurt.
你生元熙的气 可现在他受伤了
And now you feel guilty.
你又感到内疚
You wonder if, in some way, you're to blame.
你担心是否会受到某种谴责
But you know that's not true.
但你并不需要这样想
And the best way to help him now is to
现在帮助他的最好方式就是
Help us find the person who did hurt him.
协助我们找到射杀他的人
He owes me $5,000.
他欠我5000块
That doesn't explain what you're feeling.
这不能解释你对他的看法
It's not about the money.
不是关于钱
He has a gambling problem.
他有赌瘾
Not many people know.
没有多少人知道
He keeps it quiet.
他一直隐瞒着
He's terrified his mother's family is going to find out.
他怕他妈妈家的人发现
They're old-school Korean--
他们是传统韩国人
They'd cut him off if they knew what he was doing.
如果他们知道 会和他断绝关系
A few weeks ago,
几周以前
He asked me to loan the five to get a bookie off his back.
他向我借5000块 去偿还赛马赌债
I gave it to him.
我给他了
Then, I found out he didn'tpay the debt,
结果他没有去还债
He put the money on another game.
而是又拿去赌钱了
That's when I got mad.
所以我才发怒
I... I don't know how much he owes altogether now,
我 我不知道现在他一共欠了多少
But someone talked about hurting him.
但是有人威胁过要修理他
I know that.
我知道这些
There you go.
说出来了吧
Feel better now?
现在感觉好些了吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表