剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I thought we were done with this case.
这个案子不是已经了结了吗
No. It's possible sergeant Scott raped someone
没有 司各特上士有可能强♥奸♥了
who used to be in the platoon.
以前在排里的某个人
Your buccinator's playing up again.
你嘴巴又上翘了
It's not... I didn't say...
不是 我没有
Oh, look. Now you're embarrassed.
看看 现在尴尬了吧
Well, you have every reason to be.
你当然有理由看不起我
You did get it wrong,didn't you?
你是对的 不是吗
I mean, sergeant Scott didn't rape Sheila Lake. Cal...
我是说司各特上士没有强♥奸♥希拉·雷克 卡尔
what? She's the one making snide comments. Look at her face.
干嘛 她之前不是在嘲笑我吗 看看她的脸
How do people work here?
这儿没法呆了
Sergeant Scott redeploys within 24 hours.
司各特上士24小时内就要出发了
I want you to get a hold of military personnel.
你联♥系♥下部队
I want the historic roster for the platoon right away.
我要把这个排以前的花名册全都拿来
Got it.
明白
What?
干嘛
Oh, what,now you're starting on me?
干嘛 现在轮到你了是不
Don't say something you'll regret.
别说那些让你将来后悔的话
And I saw that.
再说我也看出来了
Can I have a muffin?
要个松饼
Ah, no. No, no, no, you don't want the muffins here. They are terrible.
别 别 这的松饼不能吃 味道太差了
They taste like sofa cushions
吃起来像沙发垫上面
covered with the moldy nutsyour grandmother used to
还有一层你祖母放在旧瓶子
keep in that old jar on her... Okay, okay.
发霉的坚果 行了行了
Between you and Lightman,a girl could starve.
我已经被你和莱特曼搞得快不行了
Do you have something for me?
有什么新消息吗
Yeah, um...
是的
I've been watching tape of Earl
我一直在看关于厄尔的录像
trying to understand what's behind the anger.
试图明白他为什么生气
Uh, nothing so far,but I did come up with this expression.
没有什么收获 但我发现了这个表情
I've been through the facial coding book,
我查了有关表情的书上的代码
and there's elementsof au-four and au-five.
对应着AU4和AU5.
But it's not anger. No.
但不是生气 是的
It's not.
这不是
Can we pull up full stats for Earl over the year?
我们能查到厄尔这些年的所有资料吗
Sure. What emotion is it?
可以 那是什么情感的表现
It's not an emotion.
和情感无关
And earlier,
早些时候
ceo Robert Rosiello tried to calm investors
科技园公♥司♥因第一季度财报低迷而股票大跌
After techspring shares plummeted in the wake of a subpar q1 earnings report.
罗伯特·罗西耶罗总裁试图安抚投资者的情绪
This is entirely unexpected.
这完全出乎意料
I'm sure we'll rebound in the second quarter.
不过我们的股票在第二季度会重新上扬的
You know, for a ceo,
看看 对于一个CEO来说
this guy's a terrible liar.
这个家伙撒谎的水平太差了
You talk to personnel at fort meade?
你和米德基地的人谈了吗
None of the womenin the 23rd died in combat, but there's one who went awol.
23师没有女兵阵亡 但有人擅离职守
Rebecca metz was on the 23rd'sroster in afghanistan.
丽贝卡·梅茨在阿富汗的时候曾是23师的一员
Went awol four months ago,
四个月前在调离申请未被批准
shortly after her transfer request was denied.
不久后就擅离职守了
She tried to transfer out of her platoon?
她试图调出她的排吗
That's not all.
还有别的
Here's a copy of the anonymous harasment report on sergeant scott.
这还有一份关于司各特上士骚扰报告的副本
Handwriting's the same.
笔迹是同一人的
They have any idea where she is?
他们知道她现在在哪里吗
No, but the number of awol soldiers
不知道 自从我们入侵伊♥拉♥克♥以
has doubled since we invaded Iraq.
来擅离职守的人数增加了一倍
I doubt they got the manpower to play that muchhide-and-seek.
我不认为他们有足够的人手来玩捉迷藏的游戏
Well, she's got relatives in baltimore, right? Yeah.
她有亲人在巴尔的摩 对吗 是的
Hate to miss a family reunion.
我们可不能错过亲人重逢的场面
Hello?
你好
Uh, what can I do for you?
有事吗
Looking for your granddaughter,Rebecca Metz?
我们来找你的孙女 丽贝卡·梅茨
She's not here.
她不在这
Sounds good. You mind if I borrow this?
好吧 能借用一下吗
What? Where are you going?
干嘛 你去哪
Help!
救命啊
Help! Grandpa? Grand...
救命啊 爷爷 爷
help.
救命
Sheila admitted she was lying,
希拉承认她撒了谎
but she said she was trying to protect the platoon.
但她说这是为了保护她的排
I don't know what this has to do with me.
我不明白这和我有什么关系
Sheila didn't make everything up.
希拉讲了一部分事实
We know why you went awol.
我们知道你为什么擅离职守
We're not here for the army.
我们不是部队派来的
We just want to know what happened.
我们只是想知道发生了什么
I, uh...
我
Never had a problem with sergeant Scott in the states.
在国内的时候和司各特上士相处得很好
He wasn't loudor gross like the other guys. But...
他不像那些家伙那么粗俗 但
But on our first day inafghanistan, after curfew,
但我们在阿富汗的第一天 在宵禁开始后
he came in my tent.
他走进我的帐篷
He raped you?
他强♥奸♥了你
The sergeant's in charge.
军营里得一切服从中士
He's supposed to have your back.
他本该是你的后盾
My job is to say yes.
我是职责是遵守命令
Yes, sir.
是 先生
It happened more than once?
这种情况之后还发生过吗
Almost every night over there... for months.
一连几个月 几乎每晚都这样
I couldn't take it anymore. When we got back, I just...
我再也无法忍♥受 当我们回来时 我就
You ran.
你逃跑了
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
Your platoon redeploys tomorrow.
你们排明天就要走了
You can't let the army
你不能让你的同伴们
send those women back to afghanistan with sergeant Scott.
再跟司各特上士一起被派回阿富汗
I can't go back.
我不能回去
Well, what about Sheila? She lied for you.
那希拉怎么办 她为你而撒谎
I... I can'T. Rebecca...
我 我不能 丽贝卡
no. I...
不 我
Okay. Okay then.
好吧 那好吧
Sorry to barge in. What are you doing?
很抱歉我夺门而入 你要做什么
I'm going back to the base. But...
我要回到基地去 但是
Okay.
好吧
How did... Did they follow us here?
这是 他们一直跟踪我们
Oh, no. I called them.
不 是我叫的他们
Leave me alone.
走开
Rebecca... I know you calledthe mps.
丽贝卡 我知道是你们叫的军警
Well, I had hoped you'd talk,
我也希望能单独跟你谈谈
but, yeah, I had them standing by.
但他们必须得站在边上
Rebecca, if you explain to us... Don't you get it?
丽贝卡 如果你能解释下 你没听懂吗
Do you have any idea what it's like to be a woman in the military?
你知道军队里的女人过着什么样的生活吗
You're either a bitch or a whore.
你不做婊♥子♥就得当妓♥女♥
And they're just waiting for you to fail, to admit you can't hack it.
而他们就等着你犯错 让你承认自己不行
Well, then, go to jail. That'll sh 'em.
那就坐牢吧 让他们看看
Be all you can be.
你多有骨气
You're scared.
你在害怕
You are still scared of sergeant scott.
你还是害怕司各特上士
I'm not afraid of him.
我才不怕他
You're afraid of something.
那你害怕什么
I'm afraid they won't believe me.
我怕他们不相信我的话
Ah, it doesn't matter if they believe you.
没关系 就算他们不信你
They'll believe me.
他们会相信我
Hey, Earl. Thanks for taking the time.
感谢你能抽出时间
By the way,I'm a big fan. Would you mind?
能顺便给我这个超级粉丝签个名吗
Oh, no problem.
当然可以
Bet this'll be worth a lot some day.
我打赌这签名在将来会很值钱
Oh, yeah.
那当然
Autographs, shoes, bobble heads.
签名 球鞋 还有球星玩偶
Pro ball is big business.
打球可是能赚大钱的
See the chin thrust?
他下巴伸了伸
What?
什么
You thrust your chin out.
你刚才伸了下下巴
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表