剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I need to borrow Michael. we're going to go meet
我要借用迈克尔 我们要去见
Our billionaire's girlfriend, Nadia Dawson.
亿万富翁的女朋友了 娜迪亚·道森
Easy, tiger. She's only into guys making ten figures.
放松 色狼 她只勾引身价过十亿的男人
Maybe she really loves him.
也许她是真心爱他呢
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
The female hanging fly.
她是雌性蚊蝎蛉
What?
什么
The female hanging fly.
雌性蚊蝎蛉
She'll only mate with a male
只有雄性给她带来蛾子作为进贡时
When he brings her a caterpillar as a food offering.
她才与之交♥配♥
The bigger the offering, the more time
进贡品越大
she will have inte cost with him
交♥配♥次数就越多
For insects, it's food.
对昆虫来说 是食物
For us, it's money.
对人类来说 就是钱
She's a female hanging fly.
她就是雌性蚊蝎蛉
Okay, you need to get out more.
好吧 你应该多出去走走
Look, I don't care if she's into him for his money,
我不在乎她是不是为了钱才接近他
As long as she is up front about it from the beginning.
只要她是从一开始就知道
Yeah, well, it's not always so easy to be open about money.
公开经济情况不是那么容易的
I always tell women exactly how much I have in the bank
我总是在第一次约会时
On the first date.
就告诉女人我银行里有多少钱
And you wonder why you never get a second.
所以你总是没有第二次约会
Good luck.
祝你好运
Dr. lightman's on the line.
莱曼博士找你
So it's a contraction of Blunt's orbicularis, corrugator
布朗特的轮匝肌 皱眉肌
And frontalis muscles.
和额上的肌肉都有收缩迹象
I'm thinking contempt.
我觉得是耻辱的表现
Maybe he did try to bring down the building after all.
也许他真的想过要毁掉那栋楼
No, that's not contempt.
不 那不是耻辱
Well, what is it?
那是什么
Mr. blunt's a very sick man.
布朗特先生是重病之人
I wouldn't feel too well either
如果我被活埋在大楼下面
If I were buried under a building.
一定也会觉得难受
No. he was sick long before he was buried.
不 他在被埋之前就病了很久了
Almost got the feed back up.
视频信♥号♥♥差不多修复了
How's your husband?
你丈夫怎么了
How'd you know...?
你怎么知道
Don't do that.
别这样
Can you still hear us?
还能听见我们吗
Yeah.
能
We hear you. Got it.
听见了 好的
How's Mr. Kisker?
齐斯科先生怎么样
He's not good.
不太好
You need to get us out of here.
你们要救我们出去
Mr. Blunt, I need you to tell us something.
布朗特先生 我想要你告诉我们一些事
What is it?
什么事
On the video footage we got of you back here,
我们看了你发回来的视频
I noticed something a little peculiar.
我注意到一些不平常的事
You have a rippling contraction
你的面部肌肉
Of your facial muscles.
有波纹式收缩
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, you haven't been well, have you?
你身体不太好 是不是
What do you mean? Your muscle contraction
你什么意思 你那种肌肉收缩
Is a symptom of late-stage multiple sclerosis.
是多发性硬化症晚期的症状
No. I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我不明白你在说什么
When you and your wife were separated--
你和你妻子分居的时候
Something that you told her over the phone
你在电♥话♥上和她说了些事
Brought her running back to you.
让她回到了你的身边
Are you sick?
你是不是病了
Mr. Blunt,
布朗特先生
It's okay.
没关系的
Mr. Blunt, your friend could bleed to death.
布朗特先生 你朋友可能会失血而死的
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我不想这样的
But we got no savings.
但是我们没有积蓄
I don't have insurance.
我也没有保险
Doctors say I got... I got a few years.
医生说我 只有几年的时间了
I didn't want to leave Valerie with nothing.
我不想瓦莱丽一无所有
When you were told you were gonna be rescued,
当你知道你会获救时
You looked scared.
你看上去很害怕
What were you afraid we were going to find out?
你怕我们查出什么
I was working near the elevator shaft.
我在电梯井附近工作
My hands have been shaking a lot, and I...
我的手抖个不停 我
I didn't, um...
我不想
I was trying to hold on to my blowtorch
我试着举起喷灯
And I couldn't and it fell...
但是办不到 它掉下去
From b-1, two floors down to b-3.
从负一层 落到了负三层
The tank must have exploded.
一定是燃料箱发生了爆♥炸♥
I didn't realize I was putting you guys in danger, I swear.
我没想到会危及到你们 我发誓
Hello. Can I help you?
您好 有什么能为您效劳的吗
Are you Nadia Dawson?
你是娜迪亚·道森吗
Yes.
是的
Hi. I'm Christina Lopez.
你好 我是克里斯蒂娜·洛佩兹
I was three years behind you in North Columbus.
我是北哥伦布高中小你三届的学妹
You played softball for Ms. Sleevi?
你是斯利维老师的垒球队的
Pitcher, right?
投手 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. She always said you had the best pickoff move.
可不是 她总说你的牵制能力最强
That is so funny.
真是太有意思了
Are you staying here at the hotel...
你住在这个宾馆里吗
Uh... I'm sorry, what was it, Christina?
对不起 是什么来着 克里斯蒂娜
Yeah. I was just here for a meeting.
是的 我来这里开会的
You been working here a long time?
你在这工作很久了吗
Almost a year.
差不多一年了吧
It turns out Georgetown
后来发现去乔治城大学
Actually wants you to pay for classes, so...
读书实际上并不是公费的 所以...
How weird running into someone from N.C. high-- here.
在这竟然能碰上高中校友 真是太奇怪了
Ms. Sleevi would always say,
斯利维老师总说
"you got four bases,
垒球场上"4个垒
Three strikes, two teams, but only one winner."
3次击球 2支球队 但只有1个胜者"
So what brought you to d.c.?
那你为何来华盛顿啊
Um, well, my boyfriend started a company that's based here.
我男朋友 他在这边开了家公♥司♥
It's one of those
主要是搞那种
Social internet sites the kids are into.
孩子们比较喜欢的社交网站的
Oh, which one?
哪个社交网站
It's called Networker.
名字叫做网工
You're dating the founder of Networker?
你在和网工的老总约会?
Yeah.
是的
Wow, how'd that happen?
这怎么可能
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, it's just a long way from North Columbus.
我的意思是 这离北哥伦布可远着呢
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 算是吧
How'd you meet him?
你怎么认识他的?
Yeah, it's the funniest thing.
这个故事真是太有意思了
I obviously had heard of the company,
显然我听说过这家公♥司♥
But I had no idea who he was.
但我完全不知道他是谁
I just saw this adorable guy standing right here at the bar
我在酒吧里看见他在那点东西喝
Trying to get a drink.
样子真是太可爱了
Yeah, that is funny.
是啊 是挺有意思的
It must be strange to come from North Columbus
北哥伦布市的人能和这么牛的人约会
And now to be dating someone so well off.
感觉一定很奇怪吧
Take a look at this, Mr. Kachani.
看一下这个卡査尼先生
"you got four bases, three strikes,
"垒球场上4个垒 3次击球
Two teams, but only one winner."
2支球队 但只有1个胜者"
That's Nadia telling the truth.
这是娜迪亚说实话的样子
She's talking with her hands,
她说话的时候带有手势
What we call illustrators.
我们称此为手语
But when she's asked if she knew
但是当我们问她
who you were when you met...
第一次遇见你时知不知道你是谁的时候
Yes, the funniest thing.
这个故事真是太有意思了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表