剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Against Dr. Foster's wishes?
去向证券交易委员会告密
No, I didn't. You're a logical person.
我没有 这就不合逻辑了
You already admitted you didn't want it to happen.
你刚承认你不想他们达成交易
Yeah, and the reason that you know that
对 你之所以知道这点
Is because I just told you.
是因为我刚刚告诉你了
Pretty stupid of me to do that if I blew it up, isn't it?
我要是告密了还承认不满 也太笨了吧
Okay. Good.
好
That's all I need.
就这样吧
That's it? Yes.
这就完了吗 是的
Thank you very much for your time.
非常感谢你的配合
All right, thank you.
好 谢谢你
The income projections you asked for.
你要的收入规划书
Oh, yeah. and you got a call
还有你有个电♥话♥留言
From Corey Strong in the mayor's office.
市长办公室的克里·斯特朗打来的
Said he couldn't reach you on your cell.
说你的手♥机♥打不通
That happens all the time.
这种事时有发生
Stay in touch.
保持联♥系♥
I will.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Who's that?
那是谁
Just an acquaintance.
只是个熟人
Oh, yeah. where have you been?
你去了哪里
Talking to a friend about
去个朋友那里打听
A terrorist threat.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁的事
He says it's real.
他说确有其事
Oh, this could get complicated.
这件事会变得复杂
I just got a call from the hospital.
我刚接到医院的电♥话♥
Andre ricks is conscious, and he's willing to talk.
安德烈·里克斯醒了 愿意和我们谈谈
All right.
好
Still can't feel anything below my waist.
腰部以下还是没有任何感觉
Doctors keep telling me to wiggle my toes.
医生让我不停地动动脚趾
Any luck?
有所好转吗
Not yet.
还没有
Okay.
好吧
Look, I've got to ask you
我这里有几个问题
A couple of questions, all right
要问你 可以吗
Andre?
安德烈
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好的
You owned a gun, right?
你有把枪 对吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
Where is it?
枪在哪里
I threw it away.
我扔掉了
It was stupid to get it.
弄那把枪是我一时糊涂
When you went up on the roof
你到屋顶后
Did you have a gun on you?
身上带枪了吗
No.
没有
Told you, it's gone.
跟你说过 枪被我扔了
All i had up there
我身边就带着
was my phone and my cigarettes.
手♥机♥和香烟
Do you remember what happened
记得中枪的时候
When you were shot?
发生了什么吗
Not really.
不太清楚
I remember people
我就记得很远处
Shouting from far away.
有人在大喊大叫
Then i woke up here.
然后我醒过来就在这里
Did you see the lip pout when i asked if
当我问他在屋顶上是否带枪的时候
He had a gun on the roof?
他那个撅嘴的动作 看到了吗
He seemed genuinely hurt by the idea.
看来他被当时的情景吓得不轻
Now, you wouldn't see that
如果他真的在撒谎的话
If he was lying, right?
不会出现那个表情 对吧
He could've denied owning the gun altogether.
他本可以说自己根本就没有枪
He didn't.
但他没有
Nah, he's telling the truth.
对 他说的是真话
I don't think he was armed when duke shot him.
杜克开枪的时候 他手无寸铁
We need to call the mayor.
我们得打电♥话♥告诉市长
This kid could do 10, 20 years.
这孩子可能会坐十年二十年牢
Yeah, but if we do say something,
但如果我们真的说了些什么
What happens to the fbi investigation?
联调局的调查会怎么办
That's not our concern.
这不是我们的事
You want me to lie to the mayor?
你想让我对市长撒谎吗
Yeah, but we have to consider it, cal.
卡尔 不过我们必须要考虑到这一点
Van pulls up in front of a building,
货车在大楼前停下
And there's an explosion.
接着就是一场爆♥炸♥
I mean, your contact said the threat is real.
你的线人说恐怖威胁确有其事
Look, there's always gonna be another bad guy.
总是会有坏人
There's always gonna be another kid
总是会有一个孩子
They're gonna want to sacrifice.
去当牺牲品
Ricks was unarmed.
里克斯当时手无寸铁
He's the victim here.
他是个受害者
Call the mayor.
打电♥话♥给市长吧
Hey, uh, loker.
洛克尔
You know where ria is?
知道莉亚在哪里吗
She might be downstairs
可能在楼下
Getting a latte.
喝咖啡
Uh-huh. well, i got tickets to the wizards game,
我有几张奇才队的票
But i got to go to work.
可是工作在身走不开
Can you give them to her?
能帮我转交给她吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
She deserves something nice.
她应该好好享受下
What you mean?
你指什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Just, she's good people.
她是个好人
Solid.
非常可靠
She did it, didn't she?
她真的做了 是吗
She covered for you with that lawyer.
她在律师面前给你打掩护了
Um, i have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你的意思
I told her not to cover for your ass.
我告诉她别帮你收拾烂摊子
But i guess she didn't listen.
不过她没听进去
That's a bit harsh.
你这话挺狠
Can i talk to you for a second?
借一步说话
You don't get it, do you?
你还不明白吗
If this thing gets out
如果事情败露
You are both gonna get fired.
你们俩都会被开除
Now, you're mr. ivy league,
你是常春藤名校毕业
And you're gonna be okay,
你当然会没事
But ria, she's going back to the airport.
但是莉亚就会回到那个机场
She's gonna be scanning luggage
她会回去扫描那些行李
And taking it from passengers
还得整天地
with bad attitude all day long.
忍♥气吞声
She has so much more to lose than you
她要失去的比你多得多
That it's not even funny.
这事不好玩
But doesn't matter to you,
但对你来说倒是无所谓
Right?
是吧
'cause you think she's good people.
因为你觉得她是个好人
So eric went out the door first.
艾瑞克先走出门去
I was...
我就
Um... sorry, no.
对不起 不对
That's not right.
不是这样
I went out first.
是我先走出去
Eric followed me.
艾瑞克跟着我
Turn on the TV. Hey, I don't see
打开电视 我没在杜克脸上
Any signs of deception in duke.
看到任何欺骗的迹象
If he's a spy, i mean,
如果他是个间谍的话
How's he hiding it?
他是怎么隐藏起来的
Turn on the TV.
打开电视
What we are saying
我们要说的是
Is this is a cover-up, pure and simple.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的掩盖
Why won't the authorities
为什么当局不让库里安斯基和杜克
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表