剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
All right, we ran the groom's banking records.
好了 我们查了新郎的银行记录
Backs up what the kid told you.
证明了那小伙子的话
Busted credit,
信用破产
Large cashde posits at erratic intervals.
不定期的大笔现金存款
Sounds like gambling addiction.
的确像是有赌瘾的人
We need to talk to the ambassador.
我们得和大使谈谈
Well, go ahead, he's up in the residence. He just got there.
去吧 他就在休息间 刚到
I got to put down the riot that's brewing here.
我得去把这里骚乱的状况压制一下
We don't have much time left.
我们没有多少时间了
Hey, you want me to keep talking to people or what?
我是要继续找人问话吗
No, go help Loker with the tapes.
不用了 去帮洛克尔看那些带子吧
I need you to stay in holding.
你必须留下来
Don't give me that. I want to leave now!
别跟我来这套 我现在要离开
Sir, sir, there is nothing that I can do for you.
先生 先生 我不能让你这么做
I am special counselat the white house.
我是白宫特别顾问
I could have your job.
我能让你丢饭碗
Now, are you going to let me out of here or not?
你到底让不让我走
excuse me...
打扰一下
Uh, we're going to need to check that out.
我们需要证实一下
What's your number at the office?
你办公室电♥话♥是多少
What?
什么
Or we could just talk to your secretary.
或者我们只要和你的秘书谈谈
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Well, I don't...
我没有...
yeah, see, that's... that's the problem with telling a lie.
是啊 看 这就是说谎的麻烦
There are so many other lies you have to come up with.
还得另编一大套谎话来自圆其说
Go wait in the room, please.
请你回房♥间等着
I didn't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
No. Absolutely not.
是啊 肯定不需要
When we asked you about threats,
当我们问起你是否有恐吓的时候
Why didn't you tell us about your husband's gambling?
你为什么不告诉我们你丈夫赌博的事情
Is that what you're trying to hide?
这就使你想隐瞒的吗
No.
不是
The family treats it like it's a big secret,
家里把这个视作天大的秘密
But it hasn't been a problem lately.
但是不久前就已经不是问题
Won-hee hasn't placed a bet in six months.
元熙已经6个月没有赌博
Did he?
他又赌了
Is that what this was about?
就是这个原因吗
Somebody shot him over a bet?
为了追赌债而杀他
We don't know.
我们不知道
You're making a mistake.
你们搞错了
He has no debts.
他没有欠债
I paid them. You what?
我帮他还清了 什么
I wanted him to start his married life unencumbered.
我想让他毫无负担地开始婚姻生活
I paid everything off.
我把一切都偿清了
A wedding gift.
作为结婚礼物
When did he start gambling again?
为什么他又开始赌博
My son is in no way responsible for what happened.
我儿子对发生的事情没有责任
Why didn't anybody tell me what was going on?
为什么我一点都不知情
Please leave my son out of this.
请不要扯上我儿子
He's done nothing wrong.
他没做错什么
You're right--what was I thinking?
是啊 我在想什么呢
Your son has got nothing to do with this.
你儿子跟这事一点关系都没有
Yeah, he's a... he's a great son.
他是一个非常好的儿子
He's spectacular.
他很优秀
Really the best son I've seen.
是我见过最好的儿子
Ever.
最好的
Why so much love for the ambassador's son?
为何对大使的儿子如此热爱
Did you catch the bodyguard's expression
你注意到保镖的表情了吗
when the groom's name came up? It's contempt.
当新郎的名字出现的时候 那是鄙视
He really doesn't like the groom.
他真的不喜欢新郎
Question is, why?
问题是 为什么
His bow.
他的鞠躬
Yeah, at the reception, you said.
是的 在接待处 你说过
When the wedding party came in,
当婚宴开始的时候
The bodyguard gave the grooma shallow bow.
保镖向新郎鞠躬很浅
It was a sign of disrespect.
这是不敬的表示
In korea, the depth of a bow is a measure
在韩国
Of the relationship between two people,
鞠躬的深度可以衡量两个人的关系
So the bodyguard should have bowed to his toes, right?
所以保镖应该深鞠躬 对吧
Why would he bow to the groom like an equal?
为什么他鞠躬好似和新郎平起平坐
Get the ambassador and the bodyguard.
去找大使和保镖
I'll meet you there in a minute.
一会我在那里和你碰头
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Got to see Aronson.
去看阿伦森
I'm trying, yes.
我正在尝试
I'll call you as soon as I get out of here.
我一出去就给你打电♥话♥
You, too.
你也是
Any idea how much longer we're going to be here?
知道我们还要在这里待多久吗
I'm starting to feellike a hostage.
我开始感觉像个人♥质♥
Hard to say, really--I've got to find a man with a gun, you know.
很难说 我得找到这个持枪人啊
I need to get out of here, seriously.
说真的 我得离开这儿
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
No.
不行
Sorry, it's impossible.
对不起了
We both know that's not true.
别这样
You can get anybody out you want to.
你可以的
Cal, my job's on the line. The deputy director just chewed my ear off
卡尔 我不想被解雇 上头已经刚抱怨了
Because I didn't make a meeting I was supposed to be at.
因为我没参加会议
We both know that's not true, don't we? Eh?
你我都知道这不真的
What are you implying?
你什么意思
Well, it wasn't a work call, was it?
那电♥话♥和工作无关吧
Get back!
回去
Sit down!
坐下来
We can't allow anyone to leave at this time!
谁也不准走
Everybody!
不管是谁
Get back!
回去
Sit down!
坐下来
We'll get you out of here as soon as we can.
到时候自然会放你们走
How we doing?
这形势如何
This is getting out of control.
局面快控制不住了
Where's Aronson?
阿伦森在哪
I need to talk to him right away.
我要和他谈话
He's dealing with the crowd on the second floor.
他在管二楼的那些人
And you are?
你是哪位
Dupree.
杜普里
We met a half hour ago.
我们半小时前才见过
Fantastic.
不错
Could you find Aronson for me?
能帮我叫阿伦森过来吗
For what?
干嘛
I need a favor.
我需要帮忙
What are we waiting for?
我们在这等什么
Sir, I amso sorry. He should be here any moment.
对不起先生他很快就到了
You tell Dr. Lightman that
你得向莱特曼博士强调
My son has been shot and he's being loaded into a...
我儿子被枪击了且被装到...
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Took a little longer than I thought.
有事迟到了
What did? Getting this.
什么事 搞来这东西
Sorry,everyone. It's only blanks.
对不住了 不过里面是空弹
Courtesy of the secret service.
特勤部的好意
I will bein contact with the treasury and
我要联♥系♥财政部 外♥交♥部♥
The state department and my own government.
还有我国政♥府♥
That's nice.
好啊
You know what animals do when they're startled?
你知道动物被惊吓后有什么反应吗
Excuse me? They shut down.
啥 它们会惊呆
Their eyes close, their lips stretch.
眼睛闭 嘴巴开
Everything just shuts down.
一切都呆住了
But if you watch closely,
但如果你仔细观察
You can see the first thing
就可以看出当它们反应过来之后
That goes through their mind when their senses return.
第一个闪念是什么
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表