剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Walid.
哈立德
Merhubba.
早上好
Merhubba.
早上好
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
I-I didn't sleep good last night.
昨晚没睡好
You can borrow my notes for the midterm.
期中考试你可以借我的笔记去
I don't need 'em anymore.
我用不着了
Your farecard's out.
你的公交卡过期
I don't have any cash.
我没带现金
No fare, no ride. I need to get on this bus.
不买♥♥票就不能坐车 我必须得坐这班车
Hey, am i going to have a problem here?
想惹事吗
I'm just saying, my place is big enough for the both of us.
我只是说我那里够咱俩住了
Well, maybe I prefer quaint over spacious.
房♥子大小无所谓 我要看格调
You furniture is old, and it's not antique.
你的家具太旧了 又不是古董
And you got no food in the refrigerator in there.
冰箱里连吃的都没有
Hey, I have condiments, thank you very much.
承蒙关照 我这还有调味品
Mustard... I saw salad dressing in there the other day.
芥末 前几天还看到这里有沙拉酱
Secret service pay you enough
特勤组给你的薪水
To support my chamepagne taste.
够给我买♥♥香槟的吧
Oh, it's like that, huh?
你非要这样吗
Mm-hmm. Yes, it is.
没错
What is it?
怎么了
This is a great victory for god's soldiers across the world.
这是全世界真♥主♥战士的伟大胜利
I can't believe this.
真没想到
For the first time,
美国第一次
America has seen one of its own turn against it.
遭到了来自人♥民♥自身的反抗
How could this happen here?
怎么会发生这种事
This was only the first of many american-born martyrs
这只是众多美国本土烈士中的第一人
Who will attack in the days to come.
在今后的日子里 他们将继续发动袭击
Yeah, yeah, I'm watching.
嗯 我正在看
Everyone's in shock, but we've
大家都很震惊
Got to push for it right now.
我们得抓紧时间
So what do you know? Well, it looks like
什么情况 现在看来
The bomber was 19-year-old Jamal Bata.
袭击者可能是19岁的贾马尔·巴塔
His parents converted to islam in the '60s.
他父母在60年代皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教
They're now deceased. He has no siblings.
现已去世 无兄弟姐妹
And he attended a mosque in northeast d.c.
他加入了华府东北部的一个清♥真♥寺组织
Right now we're talking to a friend of Bata's
我们正在和巴塔的朋友谈话
Who claims he couldn't get on the bus.
他说他没能搭上那班公车
Does the FBI have anyone in custody?
联调局有没有拘留什么人
Just picked up the coach of the bomber's soccer team.
只抓了袭击者的足球队教练
He's got ties to groups on our watch list.
他与我们监视名单上的组织有联♥系♥
Can I talk to him?
我能和他聊聊吗
Deputy director Messler doesn't want anyone else
马斯勒副局长不希望任何人
In with the suspect.
与疑犯有接触
Well, she's got "deputy" in her title for a reason.
所以她的头衔前才有个"副"字
Can you go around her?
能躲过她吗
Yeah, that sounds good,
好是好
But that's just not how this works.
不过没这规矩
Oh, yeah? How does it work?
是吗 那是什么规矩
Solitary confinement, stress positions at guantanamo?
在关塔那摩关监禁 蹲马步吗
Come on, now... Or did you guys set up a new place now
别说了 还是你们又新建了个地方
What with all the bad publicity and that?
来做那些有损形象的事
Listen, the bureau has never
局里从没支持过
Supported extremination
惨无人道的行为
And this administration doesn't either, okay? Really?
政♥府♥也一样 是吗
Cal, if we can identify other members of the cell
卡尔 如果我们能确认那个清♥真♥寺组织中
At the mosque--
其他间谍成员的身份
Why don't you and Torres take that.
不如交给你和托勒斯去办吧
Can you get me in with him?
能带我见他吗
No guarantees.
我可不敢担♥保♥
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我还好
Fine. You sure?
还好 你确定
I'm sure, yeah.
确定 真的
How about you?
你怎么样
Fine. I was going to stay home with her,
还好 我想陪她待在家里
But the DOJ wants everyone in.
不过司法部要求所有人都到岗
I didn't want her to be alone.
我不想让她一个人
I would've been fine.
我不会有事
Department of justice is a target.
司法部也是目标之一
That's why I'm leaving her here with you.
所以我才要把她交给你
I have to go in, cal.
我得进去了
You know, I don't see why you couldn't have
我不明白你为什么
Just dropped me off at Dan's.
不让我待在丹家里
Because Dan's parents weren't home.
因为丹的父母不在家
And the last time dan's parents weren't home...
上次他父母不在家时
You're lecturing me about sex?
你要给我上性教育课吗
Hey, we got... we got bigger issues here.
我们还有更重要事
I wish you didn't have to go in.
我希望你别去
It's my job. I've gotta go.
这是我的工作 我得走了
I just spoke to the director.
我刚和局长谈过
He must really like your work.
他一定是很欣赏你的工作
No one else is getting in but us.
除了我们没人能进去
I coached Jamal at soccer practice.
我教贾马尔踢足球
He raised money for our charity drive.
他为我们的慈善活动筹款
But I never recruited him as a killer.
我可没雇他来当杀手
Your brother is a member of al-shabab,
你哥哥是阿尔沙巴布的成员
[译注: 即索马里]
这可是非洲之角最激进的组织之一
Isn't he?
对吧
Last month, an FBI informant spotted Mr. Ali
上个月 一个联调局的线人发现阿里先生
With some Afghani nationals that they've been tracking.
和他们跟踪的一些阿富汗籍人在一起
And given his access to the bomber,
还和那名袭击者有过接触
He's our prime suspect.
他是我们的主要嫌犯
Your setup's all wrong here.
你们的设备完全用错了地方
What's all wrong?
怎么用错了地方
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?! Stop it!
你搞什么鬼 住手
It's all wrong.
完全用错了地方
What was that?
怎么回事
Um, Deputy Messler, this is Dr. Cal Lightman.
马副局长 这位是卡尔·莱特曼博士
Hi. how you doing? He's offered to help with the suspect.
你好 他是来协助我们调查的
The director has cleared us to be here.
局长同意我们来这里
Listen, I don't care who you spoke with.
我不管你和谁谈过
All right, just get him the hell out of here.
赶紧带他出去
What... you've had four hours with him.
你都和他在一起四个小时了
What do you have? what do you have?
问出什么了 问出什么了
You got nothing. You got less than nothing, right?
一无所获 焦头烂额吧
Listen, we're gonna crack this son of a bitch.
我们会让这混♥蛋♥开口的
[译注: 著名虐囚丑闻]
就是这种想法导致了阿布格莱布事件
Good P.R. for al Qaeda, by the way.
真是基♥地♥组♥织♥的好公♥关♥
Well done on that one.
干得不错
Can someone escort him out of here?
来人 把他请出去
What do you expect me to do?
你要我怎么办
This is what the director wants.
是局长让他过来的
You're not going to crack Mr. Ali,
你撬不开阿里先生的嘴
Because he's only showing one emotion-- fear.
因为他只显露出一种情绪 恐惧
He's scared because he's been caught.
他害怕是因为他被抓了
Yeah, or maybe he's scared
说不定是因为
Because you threw him in a dungeon
你把他关在地牢中
And you threatened to render him.
还不断的威胁要他招供
The bureau doesn't render suspects.
我们不会逼供嫌犯
Your setup increases fear,
你的这些设备助长了恐惧情绪
Which puts up barriers to getting to the truth.
阻碍他说出真♥相♥
If you want real reliable information,
如果你想得到可靠的情报
You've got to alter the conditions.
就要改变环境
Alter them how?
怎么改
I want you in there...
你去那里
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表