剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Nana! Nana!
外婆 外婆
Someone, please!
来人帮忙啊 拜托了
My family is still inside!
我的家人还在里面
Nana!
外婆
Nana!
外婆
My daughter's still in there with my mother-in-law! Please!
我女儿和岳母还在里面 求你们了快点
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
You need to stay with your family.
你陪着你家人就好
Nana, please wake up!
外婆 醒一醒啊
Nana!
外婆
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Are you all right?
你还好吧
It's okay, I got you.
没事了 我来救你了
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你出去
Get my Nana! It's too dangerous. Come on.
救救我外婆 太危险了 别这样
I have to get my Nana!
我要救外婆
You can't help her now. Let me go!
你现在救不了她 放开我
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
Bernie Madoff.
伯尼·马多夫[华尔街巨骗]
That's anxiety and regret.
这是焦虑和悔恨
Tell that to the Science Times, all right? Okay.
转告"科学时代" 行吧 行
You've got messages from Wax at the SEC,
证劵交易委员会的Wax先生
Kob at Treasury
和财政部的Kob给你留了言
And the FBI wants to schedule another lecture. Also...
联邦调查局想再预约一次讲课 还有
No downturn in the lie business.
测谎行业还是很热门啊
Good morning.
早上好
You should put that down.
把那个放下吧
What, you don't like women in masks anymore?
怎么 你对戴面具的女人不感兴趣了
No, it's 'cause it's one of a kind.
不 是因为那是一种
Could you... yeah, could you put that down?
能不能 把那个放下呢
Never mind.
别放在心上
I do so like it when you get flustered.
我真喜欢你慌张的样子
It's rare, but highly enjoyable.
很罕见 不过相当有趣
Why are you here?
你来这干嘛
You have such a gift for small talk.
你说话真是一字千金啊
Really, you should've just gone into the hospitality businesses.
说真的 你真应该投身一下服务招待行业
Opened yourself up a little bed and breakfast somewhere.
让自己开放点 比如小旅店之类的地方
Ria Torres. Zoe Landau.
莉亚·托勒斯 左伊·兰道
Hi. Assistant...
你好 这是司法...
Assistant U.S. Attorney.
美国司法部长助理
You always did like them so young.
你还是挑年轻的啊
Excuse me?
什么
His proteges-- they're usually young.
他的门徒 通常都是年轻人
It's easier for him to try to...
这样他就比较容易
Mold in his image.
把自己塑造的合乎自己的想象
Is there a reason you're here?
你来这有何贵干
I have a case. I need your help.
有个案子 需要你帮忙
You want to hire me?
你想雇用我
Well, I don't want to remarry you.
反正我又没想和你复婚
What, do you have problem
怎么 为你前妻工作
Working for your ex-wife?
有什么问题吗
My daughter is in a hospital bed with second-degree burns.
我女儿Ⅱ度烧伤 还躺在医院里
My wife's mother is dead.
我妻子的母亲被烧死了
My house is gone.
房♥子也烧光了
This case is a top priority for us, Mr. Ambrose.
安布罗斯先生 这案子也是我们的重中之重
So why hasn't anything been done?
那为什么一点进展也没有
Why isn't that son of a bitch in jail?
为什么那个狗♥娘♥养♥的没进监狱
You know that he did this.
你明知道就是他干的
Frank, she's asking for you.
弗兰克 她在找你
I want Garcia behind bars.
我要让加西亚坐牢
He thinks you know who started the fire?
他认为你知道是谁放的火
Well, I have a witness who saw Jack Garcia running from
有个目击者看到杰克·加西亚
The Ambrose house right after the fire started.
在失火后逃离了安布罗斯的屋子
That TV reporter?
那个电视记者
Yeah.
没错
He and Ambrose were friends in high school,
他和安布罗斯高中时是朋友
But they had a falling out.
不过曾有过矛盾
So you have a witness
所以你们有证人
That can put Jack Garcia at the scene of the crime?
能证明杰克·加西亚在场作案吗
What's the problem?
现在问题在哪里
The witness has a slight credibility issue.
证人在可信度上有点小问题
Who's the witness?
证人是谁
My mommy left me outside.
我妈妈让我待在外面
She went back in the house
她回到屋子里
To look for Maggie and Nana.
去找麦琪和外婆
That's when I saw Mr. Garcia.
我就是那时候看到了加西亚先生
Hey, AJ, you ever tell a lie?
AJ 你说过谎吗
It's all right, honey.
没关系 宝贝
That's all right, we all tell stories.
没关系 我们都讲过故事
But, today, honey, I need you to tell me the truth.
不过今天 宝贝 我想要你说实话
I am telling the truth.
我在说实话呀
I saw Mr. Garcia.
我看到了加西亚先生
He ran out of the cellar.
他从地窖里跑了出去
You know the story of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
你听过那个"狼来了"的故事吧
He said the wolf was there when it wasn't.
他说狼来了但其实并没有
So no one helped him when the wolf really came.
所以狼真的来时就没有人去救他了
That's right.
没错
He told a lie.
他说谎了
And the wolf ate him.
狼把他吃掉了
If you don't tell the truth,
你要是不说实话
The wolf's going to come back and he's going to eat you.
狼就会回来把你吃掉
What is this? What are you doing?
这什么意思 你在干嘛
Did you see Mr. Garcia? I saw him running away.
你看到加西亚先生了吗 我看到他跑开了
I want you to tell me the truth now.
我现在要你说实话
I am telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
The wolf's going to come back here
狼要回来了
And he's going to eat you up. You scared him.
会把你吃掉的 你吓到他了
I saw him. I need you to tell me the truth.
我看见他了 我要你说实话
He killed my Nana. Leave my son alone.
他害死了我的外婆 离我儿子远点
Okay.
好吧
You used to be so good with children.
你以前对小孩子很好啊
We don't want an innocent man
我们都不想让一个无罪的人
Going to prison for 20 years.
去坐二十年的牢吧
AJ was showing no signs of deception,
AJ没有显示出欺骗的迹象
So I raised the stakes a bit.
所以我的赌注又加了点儿
And he still wasn't anxious.
但他还是不太焦虑
I think he was telling the truth actually. Good.
我觉得他说的是实话 很好
Let's talk to Jack Garcia.
我们找杰克·加西亚谈谈
My place or yours?
去我家还是你家
Mine. I want Foster to evaluate AJ.
我家 我要找福斯特给AJ做个心理评估
Ah, yes, Gillian.
对哦 吉莉安
What was that?
什么意思
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说啊
What?
干嘛
Let's talk to the accused, and get you some medication.
我们去找被告谈谈 顺便帮你治治病
Thanks to my college buddy,
谢谢我的大学好友
Army Lieutenant David Kanuth,
David Kanuth陆军中尉
I know how hard it is for our wounded
我知道对一个受了伤的老兵来说
Veterans to return home.
回家有多难
I'm Jack Garcia, and this is What I Know.
我是杰克·加西亚 这里是"今日发现"
"This is What I Know."
这里是"今日发现"
That really put you on the map, right?
你还真出名了 是吧
Selling the misery of your old friends.
将你老朋友的悲惨遭遇曝光
That's kind of what you do.
你就靠这样出名
You're saying I burned down a man's house,
你是说我放火烧了别人的房♥子
So I could report on it?
这样我就能报道此事
Well, aren't you in the running for
你不是在运作什么
Some big new cable show?
新的大型有线节目吗
I mean, the story of an old friend losing everything
我是说 一个老朋友失去一切的故事
Could help you along nicely.
能帮你赚不少收视率吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表