剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I wouldn't mind knowing for sure.
那我不介意说他清白
Whatever you need.
有需要尽管开口
All right. Forget it. We'll find another one.
算了 我们再找一个停车位吧
No. Maybe he didn't see me. Why don't you get out.
不 说不定他没看见我 你先下车吧
Just drive.
开车吧
Hi
你好
You didn't see me waiting for that space?
没看见我在等这个车位吗
Didn't see you. Really?
没看见 真的吗
No,I did not see you. I-I was waiting,too.
真的没看见 我也在找车位
You must not have seen me.
你肯定看见我了
That's fantastic. Classic gestural slip.
真是不错 经典的模棱两可啊
Got the slightest head nod "yes" before you shook your head "no."
摇头之前先轻轻地点一下头
Look,I'm in the space.
行了 我车已经停好了
And I'm not going anywhere.
别指望我挪走
That's true.
说得好
You can't block me in like that! Sir?
回来 你把我的路挡了 先生
Congratulations.
祝贺你
One liar down,six and a half billion to go.
拆穿了一个谎言 还有无数个等着你
The US attorney's office scheduled the transfer hearing.
我看了移交听证会的日程
We have two days.
我们只有两天时间
I told the mayor's office
我跟上面说过了
we need to examine James' antecedent behaviors,
我们要观察下詹姆斯的行为
so we're set to meet with his parents and his church group.
所以得去拜访下詹姆斯的父母和教会那帮人
How you doing today,sir? I'm great.
还好吧 先生 很好
Could you step out of the line,please?
麻烦请站到线外去
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 当然
Any reason you might be anxious this morning,sir?
先生 你这么焦躁不安是何原因呢
Only that I'll miss my flight.
我怕自己误了飞机
I need you to open your briefcase for me.
请把手提箱打开
You know what? I'm going to check it.
我要先检查下
It's the liquids,right? Stop. T3B.
这是液体吧 站住 T3b
backup,backup T-3B.
需要支援 需要支援
Open your briefcase.
把手提箱打开
You're going to need to come with us.
跟我们走一趟吧
Actually,you need to come with us.
你得跟我们走
When you leaned out of line,
刚你排队时探头探脑
I could tell you were jacked up about something.
我就知道你们肯定在计划什么
That's 'cause I flashed you a partial fear expression.
那是因为我故意让你看到我害怕的表情
Whatever. Why were you trying to play me?
随你说了 不过你们为什么要耍我
Six years ago,Dr. Lightman left the deception detection program
六年前 莱特曼博士放弃了
he founded for the Defense Department.
为国防部创立的测谎项目
Together we started a private firmthat works
之后我们开了家私有企业
with police,corporations,and almost every federal agency.
与警方 各大公♥司♥和几乎所有的联邦机构都合作过
We'd like you to come work for us,Ms. Torres.
希望你能加入我们 托勒斯小姐
Why?
为什么
You've made seven times more arrests than the average TSA agent,
你的逮捕量比交通安♥全♥局♥的普通员工多出7倍
you scored 97% on the TSA deception diagnostic which Dr. Lightman created.
在莱特曼的谎言辨别测试中你得了97分
Have you ever had any specialized deception training?
你接受过这方面的特殊培训吗
I've dated a lot of men.
我交过很多男朋友
You're one of the naturals.
你的天赋异禀
There's in infinitesimal percentage of the population,less than .001,
只有不到百分之0.001的人
that tests nearly perfect without any advanced traing.
在没有接受过训练的情况下能如此出色
We've already cleared your leaving with the TSA field director.
我们已和交通安♥全♥局♥打过招呼他们同意放你走
Our office will call you later.
请等待我们的电♥话♥
Oh,and,uh,don't forget your briefcase.
别忘了拿包
That's your signing bonus.
这是你的签约费
I just had a long conversation with the school guidance counselor.
我和那个学校的指导顾问谈了好久
The girl whose breathing you said was fast and shallow
你说的那个呼吸急促不敢喘大气的女孩
Jacquelin Mathis
杰奎琳·马蒂斯
has had three appointments with the school nurse in the past two weeks.
在过去2周内找了3次校医
Guidance counselor said typically that could be about drugs or an STD.
学校辅♥导♥员说一般这样不是吸毒就是性病
You know,gonorrhea,clap,crabs,uh...
淋病 毛虱之类的
Find out if Jacquelin had any connection to James Cole outside of school.
查查校外杰奎琳和詹姆斯是否有联♥系♥
And follow up with the nurse. Okay.
还有盯紧那护士 好的
Did the school principal seem tense to you?
你有没有觉得那个校长很紧张
Wouldn't you be if this happened at your school?
出了这种事 你是校长的话你不紧张吗
He had his left hand in his pants pocket pressed against his leg the whole time.
他一直把左手插在裤袋里顶着大腿
We're not all hiding something. Okay.
不是每个人都在瞒着你什么 好吧
You think I'm naive just
你觉得我太过天真就
because I don't share your twisted view of the world.
因为我不用你那种扭曲的眼光来看待世界
That and you read romance novels. Yes,I do.
还因为你看言情小说 没错 我是看
Because they make me happy.
看那个我高兴
A pursuit I highly recommend to you.
强烈建议你也培养这个爱好
Truth or happiness,never both.
真♥相♥和快乐不可兼得
What is that now?
这次又是什么
Orange slushy.
橙味雪泥
How old are you?
你几岁啊
Chairman Baldridge from the Democratic National Committee's on the phone.
民♥主♥党全代会主席鲍德里奇来电
Some sort of crisis.
好像有什么大♥麻♥烦
Politician. That's all you.
我早看出来你是政客的料了
Charge him by the lie. You can retire tomorrow.
若是指控他说谎 明天你就能退休
Why isn't Dr. Lightman here?
莱特曼博士怎么没来
Cal really wanted to make it.
卡尔原本很想来的
He's a better liar than you are.
他撒起谎来可比你高明
He's a better liar than all of us.
比任何人都高明
I need your help,Gillian.
我需要你的帮助 吉莉安
Congressman Zeb Weil,whose career I've spent 20 years building,
我花了20年培养的扎布·威尔议员
is about to be accused of paying for sex.
将被指控召♥妓♥的罪名
A friend at thePost gave me the tip,
是我媒体的朋友透露给我的
but I need to know the truth before the story breaks.
但我想在新闻发布前了解实情
You think it could be a smear job?
你觉得他是被诬陷的吗
I do,but allegedly,
有可能 但实际上
Congressman Weil frequents some sort of high-priced
威尔议员常花大价钱享受
escort service at an underground club in Georgetown.
乔治市一地下俱乐部的陪客服务 他是常客
Now if that's true,it's going to be a PR nightmare
若此事属实那我们的公众形象就彻底垮了
because he's the new Chairman of the House Ethics Committee.
因为他是议院伦理委员会的新主席
That's delightful.
还真讽刺
But we don't go through people's dirty laundry.
但帮人擦屁♥股♥的事我们不干
So Dr. Lightman just assumes you're a liar if you're a politician.
看来莱特曼博士认为政客就等于撒谎
He assumes you're a liar if you're a homo sapiens.
其实他是觉得人类等于撒谎
If these allegations are false,
如果是被诬陷的话你难道就袖手旁观
are you going to stand by while an innocent man is destroyed by lies?
看着一个无辜的人被谣言活活整死吗
Thanks for coming in right away. You're the boss.
感谢你这么快就过来 你说了算
I would like to sleep with you.
我想和你上♥床♥
Eli Loker,Ria Torres. He's harmless.
这位是伊莱·洛克尔 这位是莉亚·托勒斯 他没坏心
Just always speaks the truth about what's on his mind.
他只是口无遮拦罢了
What do you call it again?
你管它叫什么来着
Radical honesty.
"彻底诚实"
That's it. Well,he'll get you started on
没错 他会安排你着手学习
learning our facial coding system.
我们的面部密♥码♥系统
I have no chance with you. No.
我泡不到你 对
Uh,do I have any chance with you?
我到底能不能泡到你啊
You always tell the truth? Always.
你只说实话吗 没错
How good are you in bed? Fair.
你床上功夫如何 还行
Fair is better than most.
还行那就是比大多数人好了
I don't see why you need to look at James' bedroom.
我不明白你们为什么非要看詹姆斯的房♥间
Mr. Cole,anything that gives us
科尔先生 任何能使我们进一步了解
a better sense of your son is helpful.
你儿子的东西都对本案有帮助
James took these? Yes,he did.
这些照片是詹姆斯拍的吗 对
We let him convert that bathroom to a darkroom for his photography.
我们让他把浴室改装成曝光照片用的暗室
Was that a problem?
有什么问题吗
Well,it was taking too much time from
他在这上面花了太多的时间
from his responsibilities as a Witness doing God's work.
没有尽到作为一个耶♥和♥华♥见证人的职责
What did James tell you about Ms. McCartney?
詹姆斯是怎么评价麦卡特尼的
He thought she was a good teacher.
他觉得她是个好老师
And did you?
那你觉得呢
James did not kill that woman.
詹姆斯没有杀那个女人
He would not take part in wrestling practice,gym class,
他上体育课时连摔跤练习都不参加
because he knows the Lord condemns violence,even in sport.
他觉得在体育课上使用暴♥力♥都会被上帝指责
If you value something,you build a fence around it to protect it.
若你珍视它的话就会保护它
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表