剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Looks like national geographic exploded on your desk.
看起来像是《国家地理》在你桌子上爆♥炸♥了
What expression do you see?
你看到了什么表情
Quick. Quick. Quick. Quick. Uh, uh, disgust.
快点快点 厌恶
Yep.
答对了
Expression looks the same on a papua elder or...
事实上新几内亚的老人的表情和
or a hollywood starlet.
好莱坞新人的表情是一样的
look at you in new guinea.
快看 这不是你在新几内亚的照片嘛
You reliving your dissertation glory days?
你在重温写论文时的辉煌日子吗
What's this?
这是什么
That's a koteka.
这是 柯缔卡(类似安全套的装饰物)
That's hand-carved, very rare.
这是手工雕刻的 非常珍贵
What do they use it for, soup?
他们用这个来干嘛 喝汤吗
Genital presentation.
用来展示生殖器的
If the man was trying to impress a woman
如果男人想讨好女人
He'd serve himself up on that,
他就会在裆部安装上这“东西”
so to speak.
可以这么说
Dr. Lightman,
莱特曼博士
Special agent Dardis is here from the FBI.
联邦调查局的达迪斯特工来了
And I have your daughter on line two.
还有你女儿在2线等你
Thanks, Heidi.
谢谢 海蒂
Hello, love.
你好 亲爱的
how's it going at your mum's?
和妈妈待在一起怎样
Okay, I guess. I mean, you know how mom is.
还好吧 你也知道妈妈是怎样的
She needs to know everything I'm doing every second.
我每秒钟在做什么她都要知道
Bloody intrusive, isn't it.
很烦 对吗
What are you doing this very second?
你现在在干嘛呢
Dad.
爸爸
Well, you still need a lift later?
待会要接你吗
Uh, no, um, actually I've got a big chem test on Friday.
不要了 周五我有重要的化学测验
I... I'm gonna sleep over at katie's house.
我还打算要在凯蒂家过夜
You sure about that?
是真的吗
Yeah.
是的
All right, love you.
好的 爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
You heard that, right?
你听到了 对吧
Word repetitionand her vocal pitch went up
当她说到要在凯蒂家过夜
When she was talking about staying katie's.
她话语重复 而且声线上扬
I'm sure it was nothing.
我觉得没啥大不了的
Well, what did you hear then?
那你怎么认为
I heard a typical teenager
我听到的是一个典型的
In the process of forming her self-identity.
处在构建自我世界观的孩子
That's psychobabble, that is.
你说的是心理学的术语
She was lying.
她在撒谎
Emily needs to have her own secrets.
艾米利也想有自己的隐私
That's not the same thingas lying.
这和撒谎不可混为一谈
Danielle Stark, 17-year-old
丹妮埃尔·斯塔克 17岁
senior at Strivers Magnet School.
Strivers Magnet中学高三学生
She went missing a week ago.
一周前失踪
Her body was found a day later dumped in rockcreek park.
第二天发现尸体被丢弃在岩溪公园
She died from ablow to the head.
死因是头部被重击
Well, you're not here because of the girl, right?
你不是因为她才来这的 对吧
No, her mother is a federal judgeon the D.C. circuit court.
是的 她母亲是华盛顿巡回法庭的联邦法官
Judge stark'sbeen short-listed
斯塔克法官已通过初次审核
As a possible supreme coure nomine
有可能成为最高法♥院♥的候选人
But we're treating this case just like any other.
但我们对待这个案子一视同仁
Well, is there any, uh, physical evidence?
那么 有什么物证吗
Unfortunately, itrained that night.
很不幸 那晚下了场雨
Best we can do is determine that the blowcame from the front,
我们能确定的就是 是从正面受到打击的
No defensive wounds,
没有防卫性的伤口
Indicating Danielle likely knew her kilr.
证明丹妮埃尔可能认识凶手
The problem is with the mother.
问题是她的母亲
She says that she was alone in her chambers,
她说她独自在办公室
And no one can verify it.
可是没有在场证明
So you've got a suspect, right?
所以她是嫌疑犯 是吗
I mean, that's great, right,
我意思是 这很好
Since you're treating this case just like any other.
既然你对待这个案子一视同仁
As you can imagine,we have to proceed carefully
你也想象的到 在此之前 我们必须小心行事
Before we start pointing fingers at a presidential appointee.
因为我们要侦办这位 是受总统任命的人
But if she'slying,
但如果她是在说谎
We need to know.
我们必须查明
And if nothe's?
要是没有呢
Then we need to know who is.
那我们得查出凶手是谁
Nice place.
真是个好地方
Bit of a mausoleum.
有点像陵墓
Dr. Lightman, Ria Torres,
莱特曼博士 莉亚·托勒斯
This is Danielle's mother, judge Kathleen Stark.
这是丹妮埃尔的母亲 卡斯琳·斯塔克法官
Agent dardis tells me that
达尔迪斯探员告诉我
You may be able to help catch the person who did this.
你们可以帮我抓住凶手
What is that for?
那是干什么的
We just don't want to miss
我们只是不想遗漏
Anything that could help.
任何对破案有帮助的东西
So, what can you tellus about danielle?
那么 和我们谈谈丹妮埃尔
Well,
好吧
I've already told the FBI everything.
我已经把一切都告诉联邦调查局了
So what more do you want to know?
你们还想知道些什么
Um, tell us about, uh,
和我们谈谈吧
Your happiest moment together.
有关你们在一起最幸福的时候
A family trip,a birthday party?
比如家庭旅行 或生日宴会什么的
I don't understand the purpose of this.
我不明白为何要说这些
Okay, um,
好吧
How did you feel when you found out she was dead?
当得知她去世时 你有什么感觉
I, uh...
我
I really can't talk about it.
我真的不想和你讨论这个
It was the worst day of my life.
这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
Do you have children? Dr.lightman
你有小孩吗 莱特曼博士
Yeah, I have A... a daughter.
有 一个女儿
She's a little younger than danielle was.
她比丹妮埃尔小一点
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to imagine how I felt.
那对你来说不难想象我的感受
Was danielle having any trouble at home?
丹妮埃尔在家经常惹事吗
Of course not.
当然没有
She was everything
她是人人都期望拥有的
You could hope for in a daughter.
完美的女儿
She was a straight-astudent,
她是班上成绩最好的学生
top of her class.
经常得A
She was so special.
她是那么的特别
Please find out who did this to her.
请找出是谁下的狠手
It's pretty strange the way she talked about her daughter.
她这样说她女儿很奇怪
"Straight-a student.
经常得A
Top of her class."
班上成绩最好
Who cares about that after they lose their child?
小孩死了谁还会去关心那个
Someone who's obsessed with image.
有人被表面给迷惑住了
Perfect house, perfect kid.
完美的房♥子 完美的孩子
Perfect kids don't usually
完美的小孩一般不会
Get murdered by someone they know.
被他们认识的人杀害的
Yeah, well, danielle wasn't so perfect.
是的 那么 丹妮埃尔并不是那么完美吧
Well, it's not danielle I'm concerned with.
我现在不关心丹妮埃尔
She was always talking about
她一直在说
How important her friends were to her.
她的朋友对她有多重要
You know, she was an only child and, uh...
你知道的 她是独生女 所以
I think she used them to substitute.
我觉得她把他们当作了兄弟姐妹
I've listened to a lot of grieving mothers,
我听过很多悲伤的母亲低诉
And if she's faking it,
如果她是装的
she's one of the best I've seen.
那她就是装得最像的
She's one of the best you've ever heard.
我这正好有一个高手的录像
Now, this was recorded in 1994,
这是在1994年
Day after susan smith's two children disappeared.
苏珊·史密斯的两孩子失踪后 被录下的
I love 'em.
我爱他们
I-I...
我...
I just can't express enough.
我不知如何表达
I-I have been to the lord in prayers every day.
我每天向上帝祷告
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表