剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
That's a sign of anger.
这是一种生气的讯号♥
You do it whenever you talk about your pro career.
你一谈起你的篮球生涯就会伸下巴
I think it's 'cause you're angry you're not gonna have one.
我猜是因为你不能拥有未来的生涯
Hey, Earl, catch.
嗨 厄尔 接住
We've seen that before, too.
我们之前见过这表情
You make that face almost every time you catch a pass these days.
最近你每次在接传球时几乎都会做这个表情
It's intensity.
那是因为用力
No, actually, it's pain.
不是 应该是由痛苦导致的
Doctors call it the primal face of pain.
医生们称之为痛苦的最初表情
It's universal.
这很普遍
So what is it, Earl?
是哪里受伤了 厄尔
Carpal tunnel? Arthritis?
手腕扭伤 还是关节炎
Look, you know how many hours I've spent shooting free throws?
你知道我花了多少时间练习罚球么
I've busted my ass on the court since I was nine.
我9岁时在球场上摔伤了屁♥股♥
I'm raising my brother,trying to pay the rent--
我抚养我弟弟 努力付房♥租
A big pro contractwas gonna change all that.
一旦我签约就将改变这一切
But you know who drafts someone with erosive artitis?
可是谁会要一个得糜烂性关节炎的球员
Nobody.
没人会要
So you took the bribe.
所以你接受了贿赂
Look, I could've gone pro out of hhoolh sc,
我早该跳出高中打职业联赛了
But the athletic association needs its big tournament,
但田径协会要在高中举♥行♥场巡回赛
So I gotta spendmy last good year playing college ball for nothing.
所以我得打这最后一年没钱赚的高中篮球赛
Look, mr. Taft's check was
塔夫先生给我的这张支票
the only payday I was gonna get.
是我这些天来唯一的报酬
You telling me you wouldn't have taken that money?
要你是我的话 会拒绝这笔钱吗
I told the post commander this matter was settled.
我告诉指挥官问题已经解决了
Sergeant Scott isvital to our efforts.
司各特上士对我们来说很重要
He's supposed to be on a plane at 0100 hours.
他将在凌晨1点整上飞机
I guess if the army's going to jeopardize the safety of women,
如果部队要保证这些女兵的人身安全
it should be done on time, right?
那问题就该及时解决 不是吗
Private metz was awol for five months.
士兵梅茨擅自离岗了5个月
You're sure her allegation has merit?
你们能保证她的申诉有效吗
I'm telling you she's not lying.
我敢保证她说的是实话
Sergeant scott.
司各特上士
I'm convening an article 32 court-martial hearing next week.
我准备下周下周召开第32条军事法庭听证会
Unpack your gear, son.
卸下你的装备 年轻人
Major harris,
哈里斯少校
my client would like to avoid any unnecessary delay.
我的委托人拒绝一切不必要的拖延
He wants to plead out?
他认罪了
Our mission on the pakistani border
我们在巴基斯坦边境执行的任务
is critical to our safety here at home
对维护国家安定起着至关重要的作用
And I have a responsibility to my platoon.
而我对我的队伍全权负责
So, yes, I'm ready to plead guilty to fraternization.
所以 是的 我对这份感情认罪
Fraternization?
感情
Sergeant Scott had aconsensual relationship wi private metz.
司各特上士与 梅茨士兵之间有着私人情感
Becky was my girlfriend, sir.
贝贝是我女朋友 先生
This photo was taken during the period
这张照片是我的委托人与
when my client was allegedly raping private metz.
梅茨士兵在所谓的"强♥奸♥期间"拍下的
Do you have others like this?
还有其他类似照片吗
We have several, major.
还有几张 少校
You still want to tell me she's not lying?
你还想跟我说她没撒谎吗
Isolate rebecca metz.
焦点对准丽贝卡·梅茨
There's something not right about her smile.
她的笑看起来很不自然
She doesn't look happy.
她看上去并不高兴
Push in on her eyes.
放大眼部
Browup,pulled together.
睫毛上扬而紧凑
She's scared.
她很害怕
Yeah, it's a masking smile.
是的 这笑是装出来的
She's smiling but her eyes say she's afraid.
她在笑 但眼神说明她害怕
Very afraid.
非常害怕
Will you pull up the masking smiles? Yeah.
你能把假笑的照片放一起吗 可以
Miss south carolina can't show fear to the judges;
南卡罗来纳州小姐不敢对法官展露怯意
Sarah Palin has the same problem with the press.
莎拉·帕林对媒体也是如此
Rebecca metz with her platoon leader.
还有丽贝卡·梅茨面对她的排长
Right, she doesn't want to be involved with sergeant Scott,
对 她不想跟司各特上士发♥生♥关♥系♥
But he's her commander,she's got to do what he says.
但却不敢违背命令 只得照做
He wants sex, right?
他想跟她做♥爱♥
She feels forced to give it to him.
她被迫照做
She can't say no.
无法抵抗
It's nonconsensual. It's rape.
不是两情相悦 而是强♥暴♥
Army psychologist shave reported several recent cases like this.
部队的心理医生上报了几件类似的案件
They're calling it"command rape."
他们称之为"命令式强♥奸♥"
It's comparable tosexual harassment, but much more extreme.
这类似于性骚扰 但较之更极端
When your boss makes advances,
当你老板吃你豆腐时
you're scared of losing your job.
你害怕丢掉饭碗
But if it's your platoon leader,
但如果是你排领导的话
you're scared of losing your life.
你害怕丢掉性命
Sergeant Scott redeploys tonight,
司各特上士今晚要被调派了
we have to get back to fort meade.
我们必须回到米德基地
They won't believe it was rape.
他们不相信这是强♥奸♥
Sergeant Scott never raised a hand.
司各特上士没用过暴♥力♥
It doesn't matter that he didn't attack you physically.
没关系的 他没有用蛮力控制你
You were coerced.
你是被强迫的
No one's going to see it that way.
没人会这么想的
I never actually said no.
我从没说拒绝过
He was responsible for your safety.
他应该负责你的安全
You had to feel threatened.
你肯定是感到被威胁了
I was terrified.
我很害怕
Everyone knew if you crossed him,
每个人都知道如果你惹到他
he'd make you drive lead.
他就会让你打头阵
Drive lead? Lead truck in the convoy.
打头阵 开卡车领航
It's the most vulnerable to a roadside bomb.
最易受到路边炸♥弹♥的袭击
I had a friend die that way.
我有个朋友就那样死的
I knew from the first time he came into my tent
我第一次知道是因为他来我的帐篷
that if I said no,
如果我对他说不
I'd be driving lead for a month.
我就会打一个月头阵的
So you just took it. You never said no?
然后你就顺从他了 你就没拒绝过吗
Well, that's what you'll tell major Harris.
那就是你和哈里斯少校说的
He'll never believe me.
他从没相信过
Sure he will.
他会相信你的
We'll put you on a polygraph.
我们会给你进行测谎仪测试的
They love the mover there.
他们会爱上的
He'll never say it that way.
他绝对不会那样说的
Sergeant scott never made me drive lead.
司各特上士从来没让我打过头阵
And he'll never admit he would have.
他也不可能承认他会这么做
She's right.
她说得没错
We still don't have any proof that he was tying her safety to sex.
我们现在还没有证据能显示他强♥奸♥她
The truth isn't good enough for these people.
事实对这些人来说并不够
Who said anything about the truth?
谁说要让他们看事实了
Is your name rebecca metz? Yes.
你叫丽贝卡·梅茨吗 是的
And are you a private first class with the 23rd mountain division?
你是第23山地师的一等士兵吗
Yes.
是的
Did you ve a relationship with staff sergeant Russell Scott?
你和拉塞尔·司各特上士是恋爱关系吗
No.
不是
Private metz, let me rephrase.
士兵梅茨 让我重述一遍
Were you physically involved with staff sergeant scott
你在阿富汗服役的时候
when you serving in afghanistan?
与司各特上士在身体上的有没有亲密关系
Yes. He forced me to have sex with him.
有 他强迫我和他做♥爱♥
We had a relationship!
我们是在恋爱
He ordered you to have sex with him?
他命令你和他做♥爱♥吗
No. But he was my commanding officer,
没有 但他是我的指挥官
I didn't have a choice.
我没有其他选择
Did you ever refuse to have sex with sergeant Scott?
你有没拒绝过司各特上士
Yes... once.
有的 一次
He forced me to drive lead convoy for a week.
于是他强迫我打了一周头阵
Th's a lie.
这是谎言
If she's lying,
如果她在撒谎
it graphs above the red bar here?
那么曲线就在红色的上边
That's right. Machine says it's true.
是的 机器不会骗人
Well, it's not true!
这不是真的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表