剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And I want him out here.
让他出去
I spoke with Jamal several times in the last month.
上个月我跟贾马尔谈过几次
He's very quiet, but never angry.
他话很少 但并没有心怀不满
The kid blew up a bus.
他当了人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
He was angry about something.
肯定有所怨恨
Agent Young, do you have any idea
杨探员 你知不知道你的这种指控
What these accusations will do to our community?
对我们教区来说意味着什么
That's why we want to conduct
因此我们才想
The interviews right away.
尽快进行面谈
Did Jamal every express any hatred for America?
贾马尔曾经表示过对美国的仇恨吗
We come here to worship
我们来这里是做礼拜
Not to discuss politics.
不是讨论政♥治♥
I asked the men to come here
我把他们都叫了过来
So you could talk to them.
这样你们可以跟他们谈谈
But you must understand, they are on guard now.
但你们也要知道他们现在都有戒心
We just have a few quick questions.
我们只问几个问题 很快
Excuse me.
借过
I'm so sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢你
I want to help you find
我想帮你们找出
Anyone who was part of this.
谁参与过这件事
Well, we appreciate your time.
非常感谢
There's nothing more important.
没有比这更重要的了
Jamal Bata was a member here
贾马尔·巴塔到这里来做礼拜
Aliyah for almost two years.
已经有差不多两年时间
In that time, did anyone ever hear him
在此期间 有没有人听他
Talking about violence?
谈起过暴♥力♥行为
No.
没有
Is there a heater on in here or something?
这里是不是有暖气啊
Am I the only one who's hot?
还是只有我觉得这么热
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So you accidentally removed your head scarf?
你无意中放下了头巾吗
Yeah. And what,
嗯 然后呢
You were gauging the reactions of the men?
你们要观测他们的反应吗
Yes. Terrorists tend to see the world
对 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥总是以
In black and white.
黑白分明的眼光看世界
We thought we might get a reaction.
我们可以从中得到反馈
Okay, so this is the video capture
这是我们拍摄到的
Of the first group of men we talked to.
第一组的谈话
When I took off my head scarf
当我取下头巾时
There were a lot of reactions--shock,interest.
反应不一 有的震惊 有的感兴趣
But only one displayed this.
只有一个人是这种表情
Oh that's some intense anger. Yeah.
那是强烈的愤怒 嗯
We talked to 11 groups
我们约谈了11组
About 10 to 12 men each.
每组10到12人
These are the ones who showed extreme anger.
其中这些人显得极为愤怒
Well, any fundamentalist would show that.
正统派教♥徒♥都会这样
It doesn't mean they're terrorists.
并能不代表他们就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
No, it doesn't, but it's a place to start.
是不代表 但这是个起点
I apologize for the conditions before,
对之前的状况我深感抱歉
But the road to tyranny is always paved
不过专♥政♥都是以
With claims of necessity, right?
"必然性"为名而形成的
I grew up in Somalia.
我在索马里长大
I know about Tyranny.
了解什么是专♥政♥
What do you know about the bombs?
那你对炸♥弹♥的事知道些什么
Hmm? Did Jamal ever tell you
贾马尔跟你提过
Anything about what he was planning to do?
他所策划的这些事吗
I never heard him speak of it.
我从未听他说过
These men are possible suspects from the Mosque.
这些是清♥真♥寺里的潜在嫌犯
You know this guy?
你认识这个人吗
What about him?
这个呢
No, I do not.
不 我不认识
That's the first lie you've told us.
这是你第一次对我们说谎
When you spoke about Jamal before,
之前谈起贾马尔的时候
You were sad.
你很难过
Now if you'd been behind these bombings
如果你真的支持这些炸♥弹♥袭击
You would have been proud of him.
你会为他感到骄傲
I had nothing to do with the bombing.
我与炸♥弹♥袭击无关
I believe you.
我相信你
I do. I believe you.
真的 我相信你
But you've got to tell us what you're hiding.
但你得告诉我们你隐瞒着什么
Because if you don't, more children like Jamal
否则更多像贾马尔这样的孩子
Will be recruited by the men who did plan this.
会被真正策划这件事的人招募进去
Somali children...
索马里的孩子们
Their parents pay us
他们的父母掏钱
To bring them here.
让我们带他们来这里
We help them get into this country.
我们负责帮他们来到这个国家
So why were you afraid to tell us that?
那你为什么还这么怕告诉我们
The children are illegals.
这些孩子都是非法移♥民♥
So you're Smugglers-- you and this guy.
所以说你和这个人一起走私人口
We simply try to give them better lives.
我们只想帮他们过上更好的生活
I had nothing to do with this bombing.
我跟这次炸♥弹♥袭击无关
You think he's telling the truth?
你觉得他在讲真话吗
Yeah. well, this man's not a terrorist.
嗯 这人不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You should move on. it's a waste of time.
我们该继续追查 在这里是浪费时间
Oh, God.
天哪
Another suicide bomber
弗吉尼亚的一家商场
At a mall of Virginia
又发生一起自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
At least ten dead, dozens injured.
至少十人死亡 几十人受伤
And Al Qaeda's put up another statement
基♥地♥组♥织♥发表了另一份声明
Saying this is just the beginning.
说这起事件仅仅是个开始
A few of the survivors identified the bomber.
几位幸存者指认了袭击者
We think he was one of the young men
这人想必你们在
We saw at the mosque.
清♥真♥寺见过
Rasheed Kahn.
拉希德·卡哈
I just talked to this guy this morning.
今早我还跟他讲过话
I didn't read anything off of him.
我什么都没看出来
I missed him.
我看走眼了
Reporting live from Virginia Metropolitan,
来自弗吉尼亚大都会医院的现场报道
Where victims are being brought.
伤者正被送到这里
A second deadly suicide bombing,
发生在兰勒-奥克斯购物中心的
This time at the Langley Oaks Mall
第二起自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
Has D.C. and citizens of every city in a panic.
引起了华府及全国公众的极大恐慌
Well, they just confirmed it,
已经确认了
The two bombers are members of the same mosque.
两名袭击者都是同一个清♥真♥寺的成员
Hey, hang on a second.
稍等
There was another one.
又发生了一起
My friends go to that mall.
我很多朋友常去那家商场购物
How many more are there going to be?
还会有多少起呢
I don't know, darling.
不知道 亲爱的
Can we just... can we please go home?
我们回家 好吗
Soon.
马上
I don't want you watching
别再看
Any more of this stuff, all right?
这些东西了 好吗
It's got to be rough on the kid, right? Yeah.
这孩子心里肯定难受吧 是的
Do you have any video yet?
拿到录像了吗
No, not from the mall.
商场的还没拿到
And they're still piecing together tape from the bus.
公车上的录像还在修复中
We need photographs of the two bombers interacting
我们需要两起事件袭击者
With people that they knew.
他们与熟人在一起的照片
People at the mosque or on the soccer field.
清♥真♥寺和足球场上的那些人
They want me on the scene, so...
我得先去现场 所以
All right, take Loker with you
好 把洛克尔带上
We need all the video we can find.
尽量把录像都带回来
All right, you got it.
好 一定
Don't beat yourself up over this, all right?
不要因此垂头丧气 好吗
I talked to the second bomber
我跟第二名袭击者说过话
Three hours before he went into that mall.
就在他去炸商场的三小时之前
He killed 13 people.
他杀害了13个人
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表