剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It was awful gestural timing.
你动作的衔接时间太不和谐了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, she voiced outrage,
她突然大声说话
And then she slammed her hand down.
然后用手猛拍桌子
If she wastruly outraged,
如果她真的发火的话
It all would have happened at the same time.
这些动作会同时发生
Look, we have the essay section of danielle's test.
我们有丹妮埃尔的卷子作文部分
If you took the test for her,
如果你代替她考的
We'll just match the handwriting to yours.
我们只要核对笔迹就会知道真♥相♥
Do you have any idea
你知道...
how difficult it is to get by on a teacher's salary?
光靠老师那点儿工资生活多艰难吗
How am I ever gonna pay off
我怎么可能还清
A hundred grand in student loans?
10万元的助学贷款
Yeah, well,you've got a point there.
你说得有道理
That sounds like motive to me.
这听起来像行凶动机
No, no. This is insane.
不是的 这太疯了
I didn't know she was dead
当我代她考试时
When I took the test.
我根本就不知道她死了
Why would I have taken it if I killed her?
如果我杀了她又怎么会去考试呢
Maybe she threatened to expose you,
也许她威胁说要供出你
Things got out of hand.
事情已经不可收拾了
So you decided to build yourself an alibi. No.
所以你想制♥造♥不在场证据 不是的
Nothing got out of hand.
一切都很正常
We just... we had an argument.
我们只是有个小摩擦
About what?
关于什么
Danielle contacted me through e-mail,
丹妮埃尔通过邮件和我联♥系♥
but she didn't tell me
但她没告诉我
What score she wanted on the test.
她想在考试中得多少分
I can hit any percentile I want.
我能很好拿捏考试成绩
It avoids raising too much suspicion.
这样可以避免成绩提升过快引起的猜疑
But when I asked her,
但当我问她时
She looked at me like
她很无辜地看着我
She didn't know what I was talking about.
她好像不知道我在说什么
I mean,
我是说
She hired me.
是她雇佣我的
And where exactly were you when you had this argument?
当你们发生口角时 你们具体方位在哪儿
I'm ready to arrest the teacher.
我想逮捕这名老师
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你 我不会这样做的
She had opportunity and motive,
她有机会和动机
And she admits to arguing with danielle
并且她承认和丹妮埃尔发生过口角
The day before the murder.
就在事发前一天
Yeah, but I saw no signs thatshe was lying,
但我知道她说得是真话
And typically, only an innocent person's gonna admit to an argument.
只有清白的人才敢承认和死者发生过争执
A guilty person won't admit to anything that would seem incriminating.
罪犯是不会承认任何事的
Anything that would seem incriminating.
表面装得很无辜的样子
You're saying it wasn't her?
你是说凶手不是她
Don't know,
还不确定
But I'd like to see how she reacted when she
但是我想看她的反应
Was confronted by her teacher.
就是她与老师发生冲突的那一瞬
I want to see the tape from that video camera
我要看看那台摄像机带子
The day that she was confronted.
就是发生冲突的那天
There's still no audio.
没有声音的
You won't be able to hear what Danielle said.
你听不见丹妮埃尔说了什么
I don't need to hear what she said.
我不需要听见她说什么
I just want to see her face.
只是要看看她的脸
Emily, let me help you.
艾米莉 我来帮你
Oh. Yeah. Thanks, Gillian.
好的 谢谢 吉莉安
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Just my dad being...
是的 只是我爸爸
yeah, he can do that.
他有权力那样做
He never lets medo anything fun.
他从来都不让我做有意思的事情
Oh, you mean like having a hundred friends over
你是说比如像邀请上百个朋友
And getting pulled in by the cops?
然后被警♥察♥拘留吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah,like that.
是的 就是这样
He knew something was going on when you called, you know.
你打电♥话♥的时候他就知道发生事情了
He did?
是吗
Well, why didn'the say anything?
那么 为什么他什么都不说
If he said something every time you lied to him,
如果你每次撒谎他都揭穿的话
Oh, he knows he'd lose you.
他知道那样会失去你的信任
Tox results are in.
毒理检测结果出来了
Buck rogers tested positive for a little drug
巴克·罗杰斯检测出一种药物阳性
We call venlafaxine.
就是我们所说的文拉法辛
For treating depression and anxiety.
用来治疗抑郁和焦虑的
He was self-medicating and lying about it to NASA.
他在私自用药治疗 而且对航♥天♥局撒了谎
Yeah, but the tox screen showed he was still
是的 但是毒理检验表明
taking the drug at the time of the crash.
他在飞机坠毁的时候仍在用药
He didn't have a suicidal impulse from with drawal.
所以他的自杀冲动并不是停止用药引起的
Well, then why did he crash the plane?
那么为什么他会堕机呢
The drug's side effects include time loss,
这药的副作用包括丧失时间感
Disorientation, and dizziness.
失去方向感和眩晕
You add intense speed and g-force
最新的喷气式技术
from the new jet technology,
加强了速度和超重感
You've got a very pricey pile of scrap metal.
最后只剩下一堆昂贵的废铜烂铁
I didn't take any medication.
我没有服用任何药物
I've never even heard of... what's it called?
我甚至都没听说过 那叫什么来着
Venlafaxine.
文拉法辛
The tox screen doesn't lie, commander.
毒理检测不会作假的 中校
Well, maybe it's a mistake.
可能弄错了
I mean, labs have been known to make mistakes.
我是说 实验室会发生错误的
Commander Markov,
马尔科夫中校
I'm turning your case over to
我会把你的案子转交
The justice department, effective immediately.
司法部门 立即生效
I wasn't taking anything.
我什么都没吃
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
Can I have a second?
可以跟你说句话吗
I think the commander is telling the truth.
我认为中校说的是实话
The tox screen came bacvepositi.
毒理检测呈阳性
What he's saying isn't true.
他说的不是事实
You can say something that's untrue
有时候你可以既说假话
And still not be lying.
又不撒谎
How?
怎么能做到
If you don't know it's a lie.
如果你不知道自己说的是假话
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're saying that my wife was dosing me?
你是说我妻子给我吃药
Either she did it or you did.
或者是她 或者是你
Tell them, Hil.
告诉他们 希拉里
This is the craziest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听说过的 最疯狂的事情
Hilary.
希拉里
David, let me explain.
大卫 听我解释
you did this?
是你干的
You drugged me? I was trying to help you.
你给我下药 我试图
What did you do?
你干了什么
Did you slip it in my coffee?
你把药放在我的咖啡里吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
I researched all the drugs.
我研究了所有的药
Those side effects are incredibly rare.
那些副作用都微乎其微
I didn't know they could
我不知道这药会
Make you crash.
让你堕机
I'm going to lose my job.
我要丢掉工作了
We‘re going to lose everything.
我们要失去一切了
We were already losing everything.
我们已经失去一切了
You were so anxious all the time.
你一直都很焦虑
I was scared.
我很害怕
The kids were scared.
孩子们也很害怕
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but think about it.
我很抱歉没有告诉你 但是想想
How have you been feeling lately?
最近你对我们感觉怎样
About me.
对我
About the kids.
对孩子们
How have you been feeling, david?
你现在感觉怎样 大卫
Better.
比以前好
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表