剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
changing the world through peaceful resistance.
用和平的反抗 改变了世界
I mean, you're like gandhi.
和甘地一样
Except you don't look like a malnourished old man.
但不像他那么营养不良
you're too kind.
你真客气
You never turned to violence.
你从没使用暴♥力♥
I guess a lot of the victims did?
但我想很多受害者都使用过吧
We have to forgive them.
我们要原谅他们
Many had no choice. I was lucky.
很多人别无选择而我很幸运
Lucky how?
怎么说
I was never forced toparticipate in the massacres.
没人逼我去杀人放火
That's really lucky, isn't it?
真的很幸运 对吧
I'm thankful every day.
我每天都怀着感激之心
I don't think I'd have the strength to
我没有勇气带着那种负罪感
live with something like that.
活下去
Well, I should getback to our hosts,
我得去和主办方会面了
but I'm speaking at seaver hall this evening.
今晚我在西弗大厅有演讲
I hope you'll come.
希望你们能来
Oh, I look forward to it.
我很期待呢
Bring yourook. I'll sign if you'd like.
带上你的书 你喜欢的话 我给你签名
I would like.
非常乐意
No shame when she talked about the violence.
她说到暴♥力♥时 没有出现愧疚
It's hard to believe she killed anybody.
很难相信她杀过人
Did you see anything? No.
你发现什么没 没有
We should go hear her speak.
我们得去听听她的演讲
Yeah, she wanted to sign my book.
好 她想给我签名呢
I think we had a connection. Oh, yeah.
我和她似乎很有缘呢 是吗
'Cause ugandan womencan't resist
因为乌干达女人不会拒绝
a guy with a girly drink.
喝娘娘腔饮料的男人
Samantha did not run away.
萨曼莎没有出走
Whatever you may have been told.
不管你们听说了什么
It's something we have to consider, mrs. Burch.
布奇太太 我们得做这种假设
sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I gotta take this.
这个必须得接
Yeah, um, it's my daughter.
是我女儿打来的
Just a sec.
一下就好
Hello? Absolutely not. 'Cause I said so.
喂 绝对不行 因为我就是这么的
No, I said absolutely not. We..
不行 我说了绝对不行
don't be such a bitch! Shut up! Stop it!
我们 别这么犯贱 闭嘴 闭嘴
How'd we do?
怎么样
Sympathy, then horror. Oh, good.
同情 然后畏惧 很好
Yeah, thanks, love.
谢谢 亲爱的
No, it was finE. It was good, very good.
没事很好 取决于我什么时候下班
Well, depends when I finish.
取决于我什么时候下班
All right, yeah, I love you.
好吧 爱你
I love you, too. Yeah. Okay, bye.
我也爱你 拜拜
So, what the hell was that?
那是什么意思
Well, I'm not an abusive parent.
我不会虐待孩子
And it doesn't look like you are either.
看起来你们也不会
You think this is some kind of game?
你觉得这好玩吗 你认为我们虐待
You think we abused our daughter? Brian.
自己的女儿吗 布莱恩
I'm sorry, mr. Burch, but we had trule it out.
抱歉 布奇太太 我们必须考虑任何可能性
This is how you people treat your clients?
你们就是这样对待客户的吗
I mean, this is a good family.
我们是很和谐的家庭
This is a happy family!
幸福的家庭
Samantha and I are very close.
萨曼莎和我很亲近
You know what, I think you're telling the truth. I do.
我觉得你说的是实话
But you, on the other hand, there's something you're not saying.
没错 但是你 你隐瞒了一些事
No, she's saying everything.
没有 她什么都说了
It's all right, mrs. Burch. You can tell us.
没关系的 布奇太太 你都可以说出来
You never saw what she was like
你不知道她单独和我一起的时候
when she was alone with me, brian.
是什么样子 布莱恩
A few weeks before samantha disappeared
萨曼莎失踪前的几周
she threw one of her tantrums.
她大发脾气
And I tried to hold her.
我试过稳住她
I tried, but she was so strong.
我尽力了 但她力气太大了
And she... she pushed me away.
她还...她还推倒了我
I don't know...
我不知道...
I don't know how this happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
Go on.
继续
She fell into the stove
她摔向了壁炉
and her shirt touchedone of the burners.
她的衣服碰到了火苗
And it caught on fire and it burned her back.
然后就着火了 她的背就烧伤了
It was an accident.
这是个意外
Samantha felt guilty about it and I was...
萨曼莎觉得很内疚 而我...
I was so ashamed.
我也觉得很羞愧
So, we didn't tell you,
所以我们没告诉你
and I went to the hospital alone.
我单独带她去了医院
it was an accident.
这是次意外
I'm so sorry, brian.
对不起 布莱恩
I'm so sorry, brian.
真的对不起 布莱恩
But it wasn'T... it wasn't my fault.
但这不是...不是我的错
It's not my fault that she's gone.
她离家出走不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
Sometimes adopted kids have trouble connecting.
有的时候被收养的孩子会有些情结上的障碍
Thousands of mothers go through it.
无数的母亲要经历这一关
It's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay?
没什么好羞愧的
Given what happened at home
知道吗 鉴于她家里人的描述
you have to consider the possibility that samantha ran away.
你必须考虑萨曼莎离家出走的可能性
Unless none of it happened and
但可能这些都是假的
they're pulling the wool over our eyes.
他们蒙骗了我们的眼睛
You know how many abusive parents I've seen fake tears?
你知道我见过多少虐儿家长鳄鱼的眼泪吗
Ah, they'renot faking it. We'll see.
不 他们不是假装的 走着瞧吧
Still, if she was burned that badly,
话说回来 如果她伤得严重的话
she needed more treatment.
会需要进一步的治疗
I'll have my people check the hospitals and clinics.
我会派人去医院和诊所调查的
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, you were very good back there, with mrs. Burch.
知道吗 你很善于同布奇太太相处
Very nurturing.
很善解人意
Maybe you should get a puppy.
也许你该养只小狗
I could talk to obama's people.
我可以同政♥府♥的人谈谈
Alec has allergies.
阿莱克有过敏症
Poodles. No fur. They have hair.
法国狮子狗 没毛的 它们长得是头发
That's not what it's about.
这不是关键原因
I watched as they murdered almost every member of the village.
我眼看着他们杀光了村庄里几乎所有的人
The rest of us they dragged into the bush,
我们这些剩下的人被他们拉进丛林
where I was made a rebel officer's wife.
我成了叛军的妻子
The horrors I saw are beyond compare.
我所目睹的可怕场景简直无法形容
Rape. Torture.
强♥奸♥ 折磨
Massacres carried out by child soldiers.
是孩子兵发起的大屠♥杀♥
Northern uganda has been stuck in this nightmare...
北乌干达被笼罩在一片梦魇中
no deception leakage.
没有说谎的迹象
She wasn't involved in the massacres.
她没有参与大屠♥杀♥
She seems pretty anxious.
她看上去很紧张
Well, it's not unusual.
这很正常
She's speaking in front of a big group of people.
她面对一大堆人说话
Thank you all so much
谢谢在场每个人
for coming out to support peace in northern uganda.
前来支持北乌干达的和平事业
thank you for coming.
谢谢莅临
I hope my speech wasn't too long and boring.
希望我的讲演不那么冗长无味
Oh, no, no, no,we're fans.
噢 不不不 我们很喜欢
Yeah, you looked a little nervous up there.
你刚刚在那里显得挺紧张的
You'd think I'd be used to public speaking by now
你肯定奇怪 我应该不是第一次做公众演说
but I'll admit,my heart still races.
但我承认 我的心怦怦乱跳
Oh, I-I brought my copy of your book.
噢 我带来了你写的书
You promised to sign it.
你答应要帮我签名的
Of course. This is for both of you?
当然可以 这是你俩一起的书
Oh, no, no, no,we're not together.
噢 不不不 我们没在一起
No, we came together. But it is not a date.
我们是一起来的 但这不是约会
Well, it was nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你俩
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表