剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Okay. And, uh, I just spoke with major harris' office.
我刚和哈里斯少校通话
I told them you were on your way.
我说你正在路上
Look at that hand shrug.
看这手势
It's not a good time to be investing in techspring.
这不是投资科技园的好时机
We need to talk about sergeant Scott.
我们得谈谈司各特上士
This is classified. How'd you get it?
这是机密 你怎么知道的
The same way you would have.
和你一样
Given the correlation between arson and rape...
鉴于纵火罪和强♥奸♥罪之间的关系
well, it's interesting,but it's irrelevant, I'm afraid.
有意思 恐怕两者毫不相干吧
Turns out Lake's ptoon matesd rather a lot to say.
看来雷克的战友们有话要说
Heidi said they wouldn't talk about the rape.
海蒂说他们没有谈强♥奸♥的事
Well, I didn't bring them in to hear them talk.
我没有找他们谈话
I brought them into watch them listen.
而是观察他们看录像时的动作表情
They turned the video back on, huh? Yep.
他们看了录像 没错
It's human nature.
这是人的天性
They always flip the switch.
喜欢按按钮
Hey, natural. What do you see?
天才 你看见了什么
Nothing. I don't see anything.
什么也没有 我什么也没看见
Exactly.
这就对了
I don't understand. Well, look.
我不明白 看
The absence of emotion is...
情感的隐蔽
Just as importantas the presence of emotion.
和感情的表露是一样重要的
Now, you,you need to learn that.
你要学会观察这点
When women listen to a rape victim they believe,
女人听说别人被强♥奸♥时
they reflect certain emotions.
她们会有特定的反应
They blush, avert their eyes,hunch their shoulders.
脸红 躲避目光 耸耸肩
These women exhibit none of that.
而这两个却是无动于衷
They're not showinga ny reflectors.
他们没表现出这些
So they don't believe her.
所以他们根本不相信她说的话
That doesn't prove anything.
这证明不了什么
Lake lived with those women for three years
他们和雷克住一起三年了
and neither one of them is reacting.
但她们两个毫无反应
They know this rape never happened.
她们知道根本没有强♥奸♥这回事
You made a false accusation against your sergeant.
你给了你的上士一个莫须有的罪名
That's a crime.
这是犯罪
And then there's the other women in your platoon.
你的排里也有其他女战友
You know, we have mps standing by.
知道吗 外面就有军警站着
If your friends helped you plan this,
如果这是和你朋友一起策划的
they're as guilty as you are, right?
她们会被指控同谋
They know you're lying,don't they?
她们知道你在撒谎 对吧
Thought so.
我就知道
Have the mps arresther platoon mates. They're all in on it.
让军警逮捕她的战友 这件事她们都有份
No!Look, they had noth...They had nothing to do with it.
不 不关她们的事
It was my idea.
都是我的主意
Sergeant Scott didn't rape you?
司各特上士没强♥奸♥你吗
No.He didn't.
是的 他没有
Take Specialist Lake into custody.
把雷克专员逮捕起来
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
You know how hard it is for women in the military.
女人在军队中生存下来很难
The army has just started to take these claims seriously.
军方已经开始认真考虑女军人的呼声
There are victims out there who need help.
需要帮助的受害人
A lot of them.
很多受害人
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你该为自己的行为感到羞耻
Ashamed?
羞耻
I may have lied, but I was doing the right thing.
或许我是说了谎 但做的没错
Okay, I was trying to protect my platoon.
我是在保护队友们
I was doing the right thing.
我一点没错
I was doing the right thing!
我一点没错
Ladies, if you could,uh, wait in there,
女士们 可以的话 在这儿稍等
I will be taking youin one at a time.
我一个一个叫你们
Playing out your favorite fantasies, Loker?
你这是在实现梦境么 洛克尔
Studying the psychological influence of uniformson credibility.
我在研究穿制♥服♥的人给别人的可信度心理
Lightman wanted to see how they affect people's ability to spot lies.
莱特曼想看看这对人们识别谎言有什么影响
Women in uniform?
制♥服♥美女
I do love my work.
我喜爱这项工作
How's it going with Lightman?
莱特曼那怎么样了
Uh, he's not my biggest fan.
他好像不太喜欢我
Well, that's just'cause you're uneducated.
因为你没受过教育
Excuse me?
什么
Well, you're a natural.
说你是天才
The few naturals Lightman's come across have one thing in common.
莱特曼见过的几个天才有一个共同点
No college degree.
没有大学学位
You haven't been asked to focus on verbal skills,
没有人要求你展示口才
so you focus on body language.
所以你更注重于肢体语言
You're saying I can't learn the science.
你是说我学不了科学
I'm saying you didn't have to.
我是说你不需要学
That's got tobe irritating
那是很打击人的
for a guy who's spent two decades trying to see
我花了20年时间来
what you were born seeing.
学你一出生就会的东西
Thanks.
多谢
That's very un-loker of you.
这话真不像是你说出来的
I've never been with a latina woman.
我还从没有和拉丁美女好过呢
Don't push it.
别逼我
How's it going with the ballplayer?
那个棒球手怎么样了
Ballplayers play baseball. Yeah.
棒球手是玩棒球的 是的
Chicken dumpling?
鸡肉饺子
Oh, no. Never eat meat I can't see.
不 从来不吃我看不着的肉
No. Really. No.
不 谢谢了 别吃
You have no idea what's in there.
你不知道里面放了什么东西
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Earl white just took state for the third time.
厄尔·怀特已经三次带领球队获得冠军了
The kid's on the list of every nba scout in the country,
NBA球探都在关注他
But when asked about playing pro ball...
但当他被问到将来的职业生涯时
Chin thrust. He's angry.
下巴上翘 他生气了
Very.
很生气
Earl white should be on top of the world. Why is he secretly angry?
厄尔·怀特傲世天下 他为什么暗中生气
I spot the liars.
我只管找出谁在说谎
You're the feelings department.
说谎的动机一向是你负责的
Follow me.
跟我来
I got something for you.
有些事情
Okay, would you lie to right a wrong?
问下 你会因为试图因做好事而撒谎吗
Depends. Why?
看情况 为什么这么问
Lake lied,
雷克撒谎了
but then said she was protecting her platoon.
但当她说她这样做是为了保护她的排的时候
I'm doing the right thing.
我这样做是对的
She said it with conviction,
她说这句话时非常坚定
and with no deception leakage.
没有任何撒谎迹象
How does accusing your commander of rape protect the platoon?
指控你的长官强♥奸♥自己怎么会保护自己的排
That's what I asked myself.
我也试图搞懂这一点
Okay, these are the individual interviews with her platoon mates.
好 下面的是对她队员的逐个询问录像
Watch what happens when they discuss sergeant Scott.
注意当她们被问到司各特上士时的表情
Sergeant Scott is a strong leader.
司各特上士是个好领导
I'm glad sergeant Scott's in command.
我很乐意被司各特上士领导
Concealed disgust. Yup.
隐蔽的厌恶 是的
Looks the same every time.
这时的表情都是一样的
They know he didn't rape Sheila Lake,
她们知道他没有强♥奸♥雷克
but they feel intense disgust for him.
但她们非常厌恶这个家伙
Made me think.
这让我想起
What if Sheila Lake didn't lie about everything?
如果希拉说的话有一部分是事实呢
What if she lied about the victim, but not the crime?
如果她撒谎的只是受害者而并非事件本身呢
So, you think sergeant Scott raped
这么说 你认为司各特上士强♥奸♥了
someone else in the platoon?
这个排的其它人
The harassment report,arson conviction--
关于他的骚扰报告
both consistent with the profile of a rapist, right?
纵火罪都说明了强♥奸♥是有可能发生的
What if the real victim is too scared to come forward?
有没有可能真正的受害者不敢出面
So Lake accuses sergeant Scott to right a past wrong,
雷克指控司各特是为了做好事
And to protect the other women in the platoon.
为了保护排里的其它女士
Do you think Scott raped one of them?
你觉得司各特强♥奸♥了她们其中一个吗
No. None of them isexhibiting any fear.
不 她们没有害怕的迹象
It could have been someone who was transferred, orr killed in combat.
受害者可能已经转走或者阵亡了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表