剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
We heard ms. Mugisha speak twice about the massacres.
我们听了两次穆吉沙小姐关于屠♥杀♥的演说
When she denied being involved there
当她否认她参与其中的时候
was no increase in what we call manipulators
她没有显示出我们所谓的操纵者的姿态
and no visible microexpressions.
也没有明显的微表情
And what's that in english?
你在说什么鸟语
She said she didn't kill anyone,
意思是说她说没有杀人
and she was telling the truth.
这是事实
Great. That's it, then.
很好 那就这样吧
I think we might want to take another look at her. Why?
我想我们需要再去查查她 为什么
There's something about her.
她的确有些事
Something'S... something's not right.
有些...不正常的事情
Do you have any evidence to support that?
你们有证据吗
No, but if webrought her back in--
没有 但如果我们把她带回这里...
I don't have time for this.
我没有这么多时间
I came in for your report. What is it?
我是来听结果 结果是什么
There's no evidence that she's lying.
没有证据表明她在撒谎
That's what I needed to hear. Thanks very much.
这才是我想听到的 非常感谢
guess mugisha gets to meet oprah.
穆吉沙看来能上奥普拉了
What's it say?
上面写什么
"Eli, thank you for listening.
伊莱 谢谢来访
I hope to see you again."
我希望再有幸见到你
And, uh...
还有 呃...
that's her phone number.
她的电♥话♥号♥码
Thanks for calling us,detective.
谢谢你打给我们 探长
Where'd you get this prize, then?
这人你从哪里逮到的
Canvassing the hospitals.
我们详细调查了各大医院
He was working as a nurse
他在快乐山的一家
at the free clinic in mount pleasant.
免费诊所里做护士
Seemed a little off, so we ran him.
看上去有点问题 所以查了下他的底细
Turns out, he was workingunder a false name.
结果 他在医院登记的是假姓名
Guy's a registered pedophile.
还查出他有恋童癖
Whoopsie. Why bring us in?
啊哟 为什么叫我们来
We haven't been able to get anything out of him.
我们还没撬开他的嘴
You guys have done okay so far.
目前为止你们做得还不错
He's got something for us. Let's hope.
看来他知道一些详情 希望如此
No, I'm telling you.
不 绝对如此
He's trying not to give himself away.
他试图不把自己供出来
This guy knows something.
这家伙知道点事情
I told that I haven't seen the girl.
我跟警官说过了 我没见过这女孩
Yeah, I know. I don't believe you.
我知道 但我不相信
Well, I'm telling the truth. No, you're not you're lying.
我说的是实话 你没有 你在说谎
No. No, you are. You're lying, yeah.
没有 没错 你在说谎
I never touched her, all right?
我没碰过她 行了吧
Now, that's the truth.
嗯 这是实话
I don't think you're even attracted to her, are you?
我觉得她对你来说没什么兴趣 对吧
But you have seen her. Right?
但是你看到她了 对不对
If I say I saw her, they'll say that I hurt her.
如果我说我看见过她 他们就会觉得
Even you think I hurt her.
是我伤害了她
No, that's not true.
甚至你也会这么觉得
I don't think you hurt her.
不 不会 我觉得你没有伤害她
I don'T.
我觉得没有
Now, you're sweating.
你在出汗
And you're frail.
很虚弱
Desperately trying to control yourself.
绝望地想要控制住自己
What are you on?
你嗑什么药了
I take medco progesterone.
我服用孕酮素
That's for chemical castration, right?
那是去雄性激素的化学药物 对吧
You're doing that to yourself?
你为什么这么做
I don't want to hurt any more kids.
我不想再伤害那些孩子了
Good for you. That's nice.
你真善良 这样很好
So, where did you see her, then?
你在哪儿见到她的
At the clinic. She has a full thickness burn.
在诊所 她被大面♥积♥烧伤
And she comes in every other wednesday so I can treat it.
她每隔一个礼拜的 周三会来让我治疗
Keep taking the pills, kevin.
记得吃药 凯文
I got it.
我拿到了
Dinner was wonderful--thank you.
晚餐很不错 谢谢你
Well, if you think dinner was good,
如果你觉得晚餐不错
wait for the tour.
回家之旅会更棒
What are these pictures?
这些图片是什么
Well, uh, the faces are speaking.
会说话的表情
What are they saying?
他们在说什么呢
They're telling the truth about what each person is feeling.
他们在说各自 真实的感受
That's what we do here.
这是我们这儿的主要工作
We... we read faces and
我们...我们鉴别表情
body language,and we try to spot lies.
还有肢体语言 我们识破谎言
Look. Agony.
看 痛苦
Contempt. Disgust.
轻蔑 厌恶
They look the same on everybody?
每个人都是一样的吗
Yeah, they're universal.
不错 这些表情是世界统一的
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Well, I peed sitting down till I was ten.
我到了十岁还是坐着小便
See? Your eyes widened: Surprise.
看见没 你的眼睛张大 是惊讶的表现
An american politician, a french president
无论是美国政客 法国总统
and you.
还是你
It's the same expression using the same muscles.
相同的肌肉产生同样的表情
That's remarkable.
非同寻常
What?
怎么了
I was...
我只是...
just imagining a thousand things I want to do with you.
想象我和你一起体验做不完的事情
Let's go for a ride.
我们去兜风吧
Not her.
不是她
It's been two hours.
过了2小时了
You think we cantrust that pervert?
那个性变♥态♥信得过吗
Yeah, in my experience,
经验告诉我可以
self-castrating pedophiles generally tell the truth.
自宫的恋童癖者一般不说谎
Got another one. That's her.
又来一个 是她
You sure? Yeah. Yeah,
是她 -你确定 -没错
look at her eyes.
看她的眼睛
Samantha burch?
萨曼莎·布奇吗
I'm a police officer. I'm here to help you.
我是警♥察♥ 我是来帮你的
She's going to run. She's going to run.
她准备跑了 肯定
There she goes.
果然
No!No, let me go, let me go!
不要 让我走
We're not going to hurt you. It's okay.
我们不会伤害你 没事的
Where is she? She's in with child protective services.
她在哪儿 和儿童保护机构的人在一起
Follow me.
跟我来
Oh, my god. She's here.
我的上帝啊 她就在这儿
Samantha. Let me see her.
萨曼莎 我要见她
oh, my baby. My little girl.
我的宝贝儿 我的心肝儿
It's really you. It's really you.
真的是你 真的是你
Oh, samantha, thank god
萨曼莎 感谢上帝
you're all right--samantha.
你没事就好 萨曼莎
My name is jessica,
我的名字是杰西卡
and I have to get home before my curfew.
在宵禁前我必须回家去
Sammy... sweetheart...
萨米...小可爱...
don't you recognize us?
你不认识我们了吗
My name is jessica,
我的名字是杰西卡
and I have to get home before my curfew.
在宵禁前我必须回家去
Now, samantha swallowed when she saw her parents.
看 萨曼莎看见她父母时 咽了口水
And she swallowed again when she said her name was jessica.
当说到她叫杰西卡时 她又咽了口水
Swallowing is a sign of strong emotion.
吞咽是强烈情感的表现
So, she recognized her parents,
所以说 她认出了她的父母
she lied about her name,and she knew she was lying.
她谎报了名字 而且清楚自己在撒谎
She's too clean and well fed to be a runaway.
一个离家出走的女孩不可能这么干净整洁
Could she have stockholm syndrome?
难道她得了斯德哥尔摩综合症
It seems more like battered person syndrome.
感觉更像受虐者综合症
No bruises, no cuts. No signs of sexual abuse.
没有瘀伤和割伤 没有性♥虐♥待的迹象
Yeah, but with kids,
没错 但对孩子来说
just the threat of abuse is sometimes
只要是谩骂和威胁
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表