剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And it's killing people, Cal.
卡尔 它们害死了很多人
Drew Coleman is the third case we've found.
德鲁·科曼是我们发现的第三例受害者
They all took the knockoff.
他们都服用了盗版药
Priox is a complicated compound.
"普利克斯"是种结构复杂的复合物
Run the formula the wrong way,
如果错误的使用了配方
and the side effects can be lethal.
那么其副作用是致命的
Well, why don't you just call in the FDA?
为什么不打电♥话♥给食品药物管理局
FDA investigation would take months.
他们的调查要耗费几个月时间
Our IT guys say the data theft was an inside job.
我们IT人员认为数据是内贼偷的
Only three chemists have lab access.
只有三名实验室人员能进去
They're all denying they were involved.
他们全都否认自己偷窃了配方
If you could tell us who's lying,
要是你能告诉我们谁在撒谎
we can find out who's making the knockoff and shut them down.
我们就能查出背后主使 再让他们关门大吉
If we don't get this counterfeit drug off the market soon,
如果不尽快把假药清出市场
we are looking at hundreds of deaths.
那么受害者将不计其数
Okay, the Ribocore theft took place at 2:27 a.m.
Ribocore盗窃案发生在早上2点27分
in testing lab 290.
在290号♥实验室
Now, one of you...
你们其中一个
disabled the scanner so it couldn't identify your key card.
弄坏了扫描器 让它识别不了你的钥匙卡
You know,
拜托
I'm a chemist, not an engineer.
我是药剂师不是什么工程师
I wasn't even in the building that night.
那晚我甚至都不在这楼里
Now, you managed to avoid the security cameras...
你想法子避开了监控摄像头
You know, this is ridiculous.
天啊 这也太荒谬了
I've worked for Ribocorp for 15 years.
我都在这里工作15年了
But one of you,
但你们中一个人
when you downloaded the Priox formula...
在下载"普利克斯"的配方时
left your fingerprint on the data port.
将指纹留在了数据端口上
Well, you can check mine.
那好啊 你可以查我指纹
Uh, come on. I use that computer all the time.
晕死了 可是我一直用那台电脑
So do I. I mean, you can't possibly think...
我也是啊 你不会认为
No, I can't.
不 我不认为
So you two can go.
你俩可以走了
So...
那么
Why'd you steal the Priox formula?
为什么你要偷"普利克斯"的配方
I didn't.
我没有
Go ahead. Check my fingerprints.
随便把 核对我的指纹
You didn't leave any.
你什么都没留下
I made that up.
刚才都是我编的
What are you talking about?
你到底说什么呢
The thief wore gloves.
贼是戴了手套的
But you knew that, didn't you?
但是你是知道的 对不
That's why you leapt at the chance to prove your innocence.
这是因为你想找机会证明自己的清白
Only a guilty person...
只有罪人
would know that a fingerprint couldn't possibly be theirs.
才知道指纹不可能是他们的
All right,
好了
call Vandeman and tell her we found who stole the information.
给万德曼电♥话♥ 告诉她我们找到了内贼
It's not what you think.
你们想岔了
No, see, it's not what you think.
不 是你想岔了
That formula you sold, your knockoff Priox,
你偷来"普利克斯"配方做的假药
it's killing people. You're wrong.
它害死人了 你错了
I didn't break in to the lab to steal the formula.
我没闯入去偷配方
Why, then?
为什么
Two months ago, I came across a lab study
两月前 我发现实验室研究中
that said stroke was
显现"普利克斯"
a possible Priox side effect.
有导致中风的副作用
Vandeman had buried the full report,
万德曼隐瞒了整个报告
but it was in the database in testing lab 290.
但它曾在290实验室的数据库里
I was trying to build a case against the drug.
我试图阻挠此药物继续出♥售♥
The problem isn't knockoff Priox.
问题不在于仿造"普利克斯"的假药
It's the real drug that is the killer
因为真药本身就是致命的
This is new.
有意思
I asked Grace not to let anybody back here.
我告诉过格蕾丝别让人进来
I'm going on Larry King to talk up the new flu vaccine,
我要去找拉里·金商谈最新的流感疫苗
so this is just, you know, saving time.
让别人帮我化妆会快点
Does your missus know how much you spend on makeup? No.
你老婆知道你花钱化妆吗 不
And unless you want Larry King to know how you got drunk
除非你想让拉里·金知道你喝醉了
and talked your way past White House security...
和白宫警卫一个个聊过去
Never happened. Oh, that never happened?
从没发生过 是吗
Well, this never happened either. I need to talk
那这也没发生过 我要和你谈谈
to you about Erica Vandeman.
艾瑞卡·万德曼
Derek, just, uh, give us a second. Thanks.
德里克 让我们两个谈会 好
You find out who broke into the lab and stole the formula?
你知道谁偷了配方
The chemist who broke into the lab wasn't after the formula.
那个人不是为了配方
Really?
真的吗
"...early-stage testing on Priox..."
"普利克斯"的早期实验报告
"...blood clotting leading...
血液凝结导致
to stroke."
中风
What, this chemist is pretending
这个化学家
to be some kind of a whistle-blower?
是想贼喊捉贼吗
Her study says that the real drug is the killer.
她的研究显示真药是致命的
Cal, it doesn't make sense.
卡尔 这是毫无道理的
Why would Erica hire you?
为什么艾瑞卡会雇你
Damage control?
因为想减少损失
You hire us, and you...
你们雇了我们
spin this into a story about a counterfeit drug.
然后想编成个仿制药品的故事
No, not Erica. I mean,
不是艾瑞卡 我是说
if she thought this drug was killing people,
如果她认为这药会害死人
she'd be first to pull it off the market.
她不会让它上市的
Well, the chemist doesn't fit to be lying.
化学家不像说谎的样子
And the study indicates... Indicates what?
研究显示 显示什么
What does it indicate?
它显示什么
It indicates nothing.
什么也没有
Maybe the lab was careless.
也许实验室疏忽了
Maybe they made a mistake.
也许他们犯了个错误
So you think I should talk to them?
你认为我应该和他们谈谈吗
Cal...
卡尔
I have known Erica Vandeman for years,
我认识艾瑞卡·万德曼好几年了
and you spent, what, five minutes with this chemist?
而你只认识这化学家不到5分钟
I'm as worried about this drug as you are.
我同样也关心这药
So give me the name, and I will look into this.
把名字给我 我会调查的
Okay.
好的
Hey, Heather.
海瑟
Gillian, what are you doing here?
吉莉安 你来这干嘛
We're working with Peters on the Yemeni negotiations.
我们帮皮特斯跟也门政♥府♥谈判
Is my husband...?
我丈夫
He's at lunch.
他在吃午餐
Well, tell him I stopped by.
告诉他我来过
You're here early.
你早到了
I like to be prepared.
我喜欢先准备好
Well, you're not billing me for it.
我可不会多付钱哦
Where's the chia pet?
那个毛绒绒的家伙呢
Loker?
洛克尔
Yeah, that guy definitely needs a shave and haircut.
他需要剪剪头发和胡子了
He's monitoring the closed-circuit cameras
他在监视闭路摄像头
so he can do stress analysis on the Yemenis.
他可以对也门人进行压力分♥析♥
But I'm sure he'll appreciate the tip.
他很喜欢找蛛丝马迹
Very funny.
有意思
Dr. Gillian Foster,
吉莉安·福斯特博士
meet Deputy Ambassador Hassan.
这是哈桑副大使
It's a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你
I trust you've been briefed on our position?
你已经知道了我们的立场吧
She wouldn't mind hearing it again. Very well.
可以再说次吧 好
We have several demands. Yes, I'm sure,
我们有几个要求 当然
but actually, I'd prefer to hear it from...
但我愿意听副大使拉菲克
Deputy Ambassador Rafik.
讲下细节
I'm happy to oblige.
乐意效劳
As Deputy Ambassador Hassan was saying,
正如副大使哈桑所说
we have several demands.
我们有几个要求
Well, you don't know what the hell you're doing.
你知道自己该干什么吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表