剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
- Any luck? - Nah.
不过我当上警监下的第一条指令
But my first order as captain
会是把这里改名叫默托楼
is to rename this the Murtaugh Wing.
你抓了很多坏人啊 哥们
Put away a lot of bad guys, buddy.
坏人总是抓不完的
And there's always more.
这工作就是这样 不是吗
Well, that's the gig, isn't it?
对我来说不再是了
Not for me. Not anymore.
我今晚差点就死了
Someone almost took me out tonight
我总是在有一种感觉...
and I-I can't escape this feeling that...
什么感觉
What?
当上警监反而让我比以前任何时候
...that being captain puts me one foot closer to the grave
离死亡更近了
than any bullet ever could.
这个嘛...
Well...
如果这么说能安慰你...
If it's any consolation...
这里的每一位警♥察♥都尊敬你
...there's not a cop in this building that doesn't respect you.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
你只花了两年时间加上一张离开这里的单程票
And it only took you two years and a one-way ticket out of here
就敞开心扉了呢
to open up.
你还是要走吗
You still going?
不知道
I don't know.
什么 怎么会
What? Why not?
有放不下的东西时很难向前看
Hard to move forward, Rog, when you can't let things go.
我懂了
I get it.
你放不下我
You can't leave me behind.
完全能理解
Perfectly understandable.
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
你的嘴没这么说
Your-your mouth is not saying it,
但你的眼睛告诉了我一切
but your eyes are telling me everything.
我的眼睛现在告诉了你什么
What are my eyes telling you right now?
它们在说"我爱你 兄弟"
They're saying, "I love you, man."
你的错觉
You're delusional.
如果你逼迫别人说爱你 那不是...
You know, if you make someone say they love you, it's not...
伙计们
Guys.
你们需要看下这个
You need to see this.
杀手一次性手♥机♥的通话记录
Records from the hitter's burner phone.
有一个律师事务所打了好几通电♥话♥
Several calls from a law firm.
哪个事务所
What firm?
你妻子工作那个
Your wife's.
她还是没接电♥话♥
She's still not answering her phone.
等等 我听到手♥机♥铃♥声♥了
Wait. I hear it ringing.
她在拍什么东西
She was recording something.
待在那里 小罗
Stay in there, Rog!
我没有那些账户的密♥码♥
I don't have access to the accounts, okay?
-只有翠什·默托有 -里格斯
- Only Trish Murtaugh does. - Riggs.
里格斯
Riggs!
是你老爸
It's your dad!
什么
What?
你老爸抓了她
He's got her.
他带走我妻子干什么
What the hell is he doing with my wife?!
我不知道 小罗 你先冷静一下
I don't know, Rog. Look, just calm down.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?!
我不知道 小罗 但显然他要她做些什么
I don't know, Rog, but obviously he needs something from her.
-我们会救回她的 -怎么做
- We'll get her back. - How?
你要打电♥话♥给他吗 你要找他谈吗
You gonna call him? You gonna talk to him?
不 不能给他打电♥话♥
No. You can't call him.
-里格斯 这关系到翠什 -他不会听的
- Riggs, this is Trish. - He's not gonna listen.
那怎么办 怎么办
So then what? What?!
他带走了你爱的人
He took something you love.
我们也去抓他的弱点
We take something from him.
我要你转两百万到我的账户
I need $2 million transferred into my account.
这么久以来艾伦一直在洗黑钱
All this time, Alan was laundering money.
是他找人去杀我丈夫
He put out the hit on my husband.
别再拖延了
Quit stalling.
我转了钱之后你会杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me after I make this transfer?
知道了又能改变什么吗
Would knowing make it any better?
不
No.
转好了
It's done.
看来这里完事了 兄弟们
Well, I guess we're all finished here, boys.
我们离开吧
Let's make a move.
下车
Step out of the car.
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around!
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
拜托 我...
Please, I...
我有孩子还有丈夫
I have children and a husband.
这不是针对你
It's not personal.
你只是碰巧撞上了这事
You just got caught in the middle of something.
喂
Yeah.
老爸 你得帮帮我
Dad, you-you got to help me.
儿子
Son?
你好啊 老爹
Hey, Pop.
现在怎么样
How you doing?
你在做什么 马丁
What the hell are you doing, Martin?
只是想着一家人该聚聚了
Ah, just thought it was time for a little family reunion.
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
我知道 小罗
I know, Rog.
唯一重要的就是救回翠什
The only thing that matters is getting Trish back.
我们去里面谈吧
Let's talk inside.
外面就可以的
Out here is fine.
我喜欢你对这车的改造
Love what you've done with the place.
我们快点谈完 行吗
Let's just get this over with, all right?
我想着我们可以先喝一杯
Thought we might have a drink first.
我现在不喝酒了
I don't do that anymore.
破例一次
Make an exception.
这可能是我们最后一次见面了
Might be the last time we see each other.
我肯定会庆祝一番的
I'll be sure to celebrate after.
你随意
Suit yourself.
这一杯敬家人
Here's to family.
好了
Now...
我们来谈条件吧
let's talk terms.
翠什换加雷特 没什么可谈的
Trish for Garrett. Nothing to discuss.
还有一点
There is one thing.
我们今天离开时
When we leave here today...
你不会跟踪我们
you won't come after us.
这要求有点过分啊
That's a big ask.
这不是要求
I'm not asking.
这是命令
I'm telling.
这话怎么说
How's that?
你得想想你那个女人吧
Well, you got to think about that girl of yours.
莫莉和她儿子
Molly and her son.
儿子 问题是...
The thing is, son...
我随时都能对他们下手
I can get to them any time I want.
随时都能
Any time.
现在你想喝一杯了吗
Now you want that drink?
冷静 里格斯
Easy, Riggs.
冷静点
Take it easy.
过来
Come here.
-亲爱的 你没事吧 -没事
- Baby, you okay? - Yeah.
他们打了你吗 你还好吗
Did they hurt you? Are you okay?
我没事了 我没事
I'm okay now. I'm okay.
小罗
Rog!
-带翠什走 -为什么
- Get Trish out of here! - Why?
快走
Go!
亲爱的 你来开吧
Baby, can you drive?
-好 -我得回去
- Yes. - I got to go back.
把他带回来
Bring him back.
遵命 美人
Copy that, beautiful.
你还是那个小兔崽子啊
You're still a little rabbit, aren't you?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
不要打偏
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表