剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Murtaugh,
我找到了诉讼案中的第19名乘客
I found the 19th bus passenger for my lawsuit.
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I'm hanging up.
别别别 等等 等等 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
科伦制药公♥司♥的沙滩包
Conlon Pharmaceuticals beach bag.
什么
What?
他车里放着科伦制药公♥司♥的沙滩包
He's got a Conlon Pharmaceuticals beach bag in his car.
我正在跟踪他
I'm following him right now.
他叫肖恩·班克斯 人很讨厌
A fairly unpleasant man named Sean Banks.
好吧 他坐公交肯定是为了监视付赎金的过程
Okay. He must've been on the bus monitoring the ransom drop.
好的 里奥 这么说我会后悔
Okay, Leo? I'm gonna regret saying this--
不过你继续跟踪那辆车
keep following that car.
意思是你正式委托我了吗
Does this mean you're officially deputizing me?
不是
No.
意思是我可以在车上装个泡泡灯吗
Uh, does it mean I can get a bubble light for the car?
不行
No.
如果我有泡泡灯 可以用吗
If I have a bubble light, can I use it?
喂 喂 喂
Hello? Hello, hello?
你确定这些都用得上吗
You sure you need all of this?
一会儿就知道了
Mm, about to find out.
还搞到了手榴弹
Got the grenades, too.
你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you even know what you're doing?
两件事
So, two things.
你征用了洛杉矶警署法拉利
You requisitioned the LAPD Ferrari?
我还以为是你编的 洛杉矶警署有法拉利
I thought you were making that up. LAPD has a Ferrari?
-真的有 -第二件事
- Yes, it does. - ?Second,
委员会现在十分震惊以及气愤
the commission is dumbstruck and furious,
因为你抓了马克·科伦
because you brought Mark Conlon in.
还好我们把他抓来了
And it's a good thing we did.
因为现在我们知道他老婆为什么被绑♥架♥了
Because now we know why his wife was kidnapped.
那伙人是为了抢劫他的货车
They're going after his truck.
-所以我们得去... -别说了
- So we need to get out... ?- Stop.
告诉我你明白"联调局接手"是什么意思
Tell me you understand what "The FBI is taking over" means.
听好 你派里格斯
Listen, you sent Riggs
去查明他父亲知道什么
to find out what his father knows.
他查明的事情是
Well, here's what he found out:
这些人可不是闹着玩的
these people, they don't mess around.
一旦他们知道那辆车没有问题
Once they know the truck is clear,
就会直接打电♥话♥ 然后她就没命了
they're gonna make that one phone call, and she will be dead.
所以如果你想让丽萨平安归来
So if you want Lisa back alive,
就让我们做我们该做的
let us do what we do.
里奥
?Leo.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you now?
我跟踪他
Okay, I followed him
到了埃文斯路的柑橘园汽车旅馆
into the Citrus Grove Motel on Evans Road.
这里有几棵柑橘树 还有个非常小的果园
There is a tiny bit of citrus, and a very diminutive grove.
好的 该死
Okay. Damn.
他停车了
He's stopping the car.
正在停车
Parking.
里奥 我们十分钟后赶到 稳住了
Leo, we're ten minutes away. Sit tight.
五分钟 别忘了这是辆什么车
Five. Remember what you're driving?
车在我手上了
The truck is mine.
等我确认安全以后 你就立刻处理掉那姑娘
As soon as I tell you I'm in the clear, take care of the girl.
里奥 你还在吗
Leo, you still there?
我要跟踪他 好吗
I'm gonna follow him, okay?
不 里奥 回到车里去
No, Leo, get back in your car.
-找地方躲起来 -不用担心我
- Shelter in place. - Don't you worry about me.
里奥·盖茨很会随机应变
Leo Getz is a chameleon.
我走起路来就像黑夜
I move like the night.
他在和什么人说话
And he's talking to somebody.
或许他是要进哪个房♥间
Maybe he's heading into a room.
但我看不见...
But I can't see what...
敢动一下你就死定了
Move and you're dead.
曼德尔鲍姆·布里斯在这里吗
Is this where the Mendelbaum Bris is?
我在找布里斯 我...好吧
I'm looking for the Bris. I'm so... Okay.
好吧 兄弟 好好好
Okay, guy. Okay. Okay.
放松 放松 放松
Easy, easy. Easy, easy.
起来 进去
Get up. Get in there. ?
我只能走这么快
This is as fast as I can go.
-别动 -放松 没事
- Don't move. - It's cool, it's cool.
没事
All good.
没事
All good.
不会有事的 不会有事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
听着 我不知道 是个什么律师
Look, I don't know, okay? It-It's some lawyer.
你让一个律师从格兰岱尔一路跟着你过去了
You let a lawyer follow you from Glendale?
他电♥话♥打给谁了 警♥察♥吗
Who'd he call, the cops?
我怎么知道
Look, who knows, okay?
我只知道我不会留在这里找答案
All I know is I'm not sticking around here to find out,
所以你想让我怎么处理
so what do you want me to do with them?
我想让你把他们
I want you to take the both of them
-都从后门带出...-嗨
?- out the back... - Hi!
我没听清你说什么
Hey, I didn't hear what you said.
我只想占用点时间
I just want to take a moment
告诉你们这是你们
to tell you that this is your last chance
参与一桩完美的集体诉讼案的最后机会
to join into an amazing class action lawsuit.
好吗 我保证
Okay? That is, I guarantee,
能让你们赚得比现在多更多
going to make you more than you're making right now.
-丽萨·科伦 你没事吧 -应该没事
- Lisa Conlon, are you okay? - I think so.
好 急救员马上就到了
All right, the EMTs are on their way.
我掩护你 默托
I got your back, Murtaugh.
-别拿枪指着我 -这是我找到的
- Don't point it at me. - I found it fair and square.
科伦夫人 你真是一位优秀的人♥质♥
Mrs. Conlon, you are a really amazing, amazing hostage.
如果有人需要个人♥质♥
If you got to be a hostage with somebody,
就找这位女士
boom, this lady.
天下第一的人♥质♥
Hostage numero uno.
我会帮你拿到现金和解
I'm gonna get you a cash settlement,
或者至少也能在这间宾馆住几晚
or at least, maybe, a couple nights here at the hotel,
看...看情况吧
?Whatever... whatever works out.
谢谢你 里奥 你还好吗
Okay, thank you, Leo. Are you okay?
我们现在怎么办 马丁
So what do we do now, Martin?
我们正有辆车来接你
We got a car coming for you.
就像优步一样 只是有手铐 所以...
Yeah, it's like an Uber, only with handcuffs, so...
你就坐着 保持安静就好了
You just sit there and be quiet.
你知道他是将死之人了吧
You know he's a dead man, right?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
无论是不是在监狱里都一样
In jail, out of jail, it doesn't matter,
都会有人找到他
someone will get close to him.
只要我被抓 这就会是我下的第一条指令
As soon as I'm booked, that's the first call I make.
可问题是 马丁
You see, the thing is, Martin,
我们不需要这样
doesn't have to be that way.
你放我走 我就保证没人会伤害他
You let me go, I guarantee nobody touches him.
老内森就可以长命百岁
Old Nathan gets to live a long, long life.
或许你并不希望他继续活下去 对不对
Maybe you don't want him hanging around, huh? Is that it?
也是 怎么能怪你呢
I mean, who could blame you?
我说过 我听过一些故事
Like I said, I heard the stories.
他确实不好对付
Oh, he was quite a piece of work.
你肯定放不下那种愤怒吧
You must carry a lot of anger.
是不是从没摆脱掉它
Do you ever get rid of that?
我觉得那辆车恐怕不会来了
I don't think that car's coming after all.
是吗
No?
对
No.
祝你好运
Good luck.
说明一下 我投了反对票
Well, for the record, I voted no.
委员会决定让你正式担任警监职位
That this committee would offer you the actual,
这事儿真是...
for-real captain job is...
即使是你也该承认这确实不可思议
Even you must admit that that is insane.
默托队长 就算你再得意
Captain Murtaugh, can you at least please look at me
也麻烦你好歹看我一眼行吗
while you gloat? No?
等等 我没听错吧
Wait, did I hear correctly?
委员会准备让我担任警监的职位
The commission is offering me the captain position?
艾弗瑞的职位
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表