剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
from a guy who's dating his 86-year-old neighbor?
我们不是在约会
We're not dating.
好吧 睡丑女的人
Okay. Bumpin' uglies.
她也不是我邻居
And she's not my neighbor.
至少现在不再是了
Anymore, anyway.
哎呀 人家好遗憾啊
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
别担心 你会另觅良缘的
Don't worry, you'll find someone else.
街那头就有一家养老院
There's a retirement community just up the road.
鲍曼 这个点就打小罗的脸
Bowman, is it too early in the morning
太早了吗
to punch Rog in the face?
不要回答 他不是真的在问
Don't answer that. It's not a real question.
这么说 有人抢了我们的枪♥支♥回收处
So, someone ripped off our gun buyback?
这还真是头一遭
That's got to be a first.
他们抢走了一辆装了四百多支枪的货车
They got a truck filled with 400-plus weapons.
警♥察♥被一群
Officers were ambushed
蒙面歹徒给埋伏了
by masked gangbangers.
他们中的一个人决定留下
One of whom decided to stick around.
不过不是他自愿的
Well, it was decided for him.
-是我们的人击中了他的后背吗 -不是警♥察♥
- Did we shoot him in the back? - ?Wasn't LAPD.
目击者的证词完全一致
Eyewitnesses all say the same thing, though.
是他的同伙开枪打的他
Someone on his own team took him out.
敢想骂
Imagine?
他们这么不团结
Getting to the point
竟然要在自己的队友身后开冷枪
where you'd shoot your own partner in the back?
-我完全想象得到 -必须能想象
- Oh, yeah, yep, I could see that. ?- 100%.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第十六集
艾弗瑞 有进展了
Avery, we have a development.
很好 因为我们不能让一辆装满枪的货车
Good, because we can't let a truck full of guns
在我们眼皮底下被劫走 请告诉我你已经找到了
get taken under our noses-- please tell me you found 'em.
枪吗 还没有
The guns? No.
我们找到的都是些不可靠的目击者
We have a barely reliable eyewitness
说他们看到嫌疑人有帮派文身
who saw some gang ink on a suspect.
里格斯和我准备去克伦肖追查线索
Riggs and I are heading to Crenshaw to investigate the lead.
这就是所谓的进展吗
That's the development?
当然不是
What? No.
我是说我和翠什有进展了
I'm talking about a development with Trish.
今天早上我感觉到她的立场发生了些微动摇
This morning I sensed a ready-to-crack vibe from her.
我觉得如果可以加以利用...
So I think if I can just wedge that...
我必须得打断你了 小罗
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Rog.
这件事我不能发表意见
I-I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
今天翠什给我打电♥话♥问我看法
Trish called today looking for an ear,
我觉得我应该保持中立
and I feel like I should remain a neutral party.
先是里格斯 又是你
First Riggs, now you.
她采取的是孤立战术
She's employing the isolation method.
正如孙子所说 《孙子兵法》第一章
It's like Sun Tzu says. Chapter one, The Art of War.
"亲而离之"
If your enemies are united, divide 'em.
你还看上《孙子兵法》了
You're reading The Art of War?
她可是个战略大♥师♥ 我需要寻求尽可能多的帮助
She's a master strategist-- I need all the help I can get. ?
罗杰
Roger...
你应该向她道歉
you need to apologize.
结束这一切 她是不会让步的
End this. She is not ready to crack.
我本来就没错
I've done nothing wrong.
而这也不是道歉
And this wouldn't be an apology,
这是投降
it would be a surrender.
那就投降吧 这主意好
Do that, then. That's a great idea.
你不是要保持中立吗
I thought you were a neutral party.
那我十分中立地告诉你
And I am neutrally telling you
你娶翠什本来就是攀高枝
that Trish is way out of your league.
你赢了大奖 别把奖票撕了
You won the lottery; don't throw away the ticket.
看来你已经表明敌我了
Well, you've made your side known.
什么敌我
There's no sides.
战争之中唯有敌我
In war, there's always a side.
孙子曰
Sun Tzu.
面包圈上没个圈
A doughnut without a hole...
就只是个丹麦酥而已
is just a Danish.
那是疯狂高尔夫的台词
That's Caddyshack.
那一样也有道理
Doesn't make it less true.
*很好*
*Okay*
*我手♥机♥里全是妞 我手上号♥码播不完*
*I keep my phone full of girls and my pocket full of numbers*
*我往街上一走 拉风得像十一月的风*
*The way I hit the block can keep it hot as November...*
*我往街上一走 拉风得像十一月的风*
*The way I hit the block can keep it hot as November...*
*我们走*
*Let's get it*
*我手♥机♥里全是妞 我手上号♥码播不完*
*phone full of girls and my pocket full of numbers*
*我往街上一走 拉风得像十一月的风*
*The way I hit the block can keep it hot as November...*
*我手♥机♥里全是妞 我手上号♥码播不完*
*phone full of girls and my pocket full of numbers*
*我往街上一走 拉风得像十一月的风*
*The way I hit the block can keep it hot as November...*
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
你这搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
什么什么鬼
What was what?
你吐口水
The spit.
你超我车之后 居然朝我吐口水
When you passed me on the 10, you spit!
我怎么会做那种事呢
Nah, that doesn't sound like me.
是吗 那你解释解释
Yeah? Then explain this.
也许是...
Oh. Maybe, uh...
玻璃清洗液
windshield wiper fluid?
你都不洗挡风玻璃哪来的玻璃清洗液
You know that would require you to wash your damn windshield.
再这么吵下去一天就过去了
Look, we could do this all day.
不如我们分头行动去找那个帮派吧
Why don't we split up and try to find the bang sticks?
是啊 看看是谁开枪打死了同伙
?Yeah. And who shot his friend?
我可得向他讨教讨教
Maybe I can get some tips. ?
天啊 305 V-8
Whoa, 305 V-8.
15寸轮胎还带转子
15-inch radials with spinners.
你真是个秀色可餐的
You are one hot
美国丽人儿
piece of American pie.
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
我是在说这台车
I was talking about the car.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢能欣赏经典美的人
I like a man who appreciates the classics,
哪怕他是个警♥察♥
even if he is a cop.
那辆酷炫哈雷是你的吗
You the owner of that fine-ass Harley?
哈雷从不会属于哪一个人
You don't ever own a Harley.
哈雷只会拥有你
The Harley owns you.
经典版继承者
Heritage Softail.
双轮引擎
Twin cam engine.
纯黑 流线型
Dark, slim and smooth.
真对我口味
Just how I like it.
好吧
Uh, yeah, um...
言归正传
getting to the point.
你知不知道关于被盗枪♥支♥的事
Uh, you might know something about some stolen guns?
你可以找布克谈谈
Ah. You want to talk to Booker.
自从卡洛被杀后 这里他说了算
Ever since Carlo got got, he's the man in charge.
他就在那边
He over there.
看起来好好玩呢
Hey! This looks like fun.
我能凑个热闹吗
You guys mind if I play?
抱歉 兄弟 人满了
Uh, sorry, buddy, this game is full.
没关系 瞧 我...
Oh, that's all right. Look, I, uh...
自己带了牌
brought my own tiles.
-你们看 -这家伙什么毛病
- Oh, there we go. - What the hell is this?
跑到这来丢什么中国棋子儿
Coming up in here dropping Chinese Scrabble.
不 这是麻将
No, that's mah-jongg.
好玩的一逼
Fun as hell.
还是我兄弟懂我
My man knows what's up.
这人是条子
Man, this dude's a cop.
看来洛杉矶警署降低了录取标准啊
LAPD must have lowered the bar on that entrance exam, huh?
对 考的是单选题 我就走了狗屎运
Yeah, well, it is multiple choice. Right? One gets lucky.
警官
Well, Officer,
如果你想以赌多米诺牌的罪名逮捕我们
if you plan on arresting us for betting on dominoes,
你能现在就抓人吗
can you do it now?
因为我已经输给这些傻屌♥50块钱了
'Cause I'm up, like, 50 bucks on these fools.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表