剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
钻戒在这边
Our diamond rings are right over here.
没错女士 我们会为您处理这个特殊订单
Yes, ma'am, we'll take care of that special order for you.
您想看的话 我就拿给您看
You'd like to take a look, let me show you.
我想看看这一款
Yeah, I'd like to look at this one.
没问题
Of course.
-最好的选择 -我不太相信这质量
- The best choice. - I'm not sure of the quality.
好...
Yes...
好美啊
It's beautiful.
是啊 真的很漂亮
Yeah, that's really pretty.
你觉得这款好看
You think this looks good?
不如试试威尔夏的奥迪经销商吧
Try the Audi dealer on Wilshire.
绝对是405公路这边最棒的可颂甜甜圈
Hand to God, best Cronuts this side of the 405.
绝对能改变人生 是丹麦人吧
Change your life. Danish?
-不是 -呃 不是
- No. ?- Uh, yeah, no.
-谢谢你 不过这里不是好市多 -赫布...
- Thank you, but this isn't Costco. - ?Herb...
我在努力 我在努力
I-I-I'm trying, I'm trying.
怪不得我找不到折叠躺椅
That's why I can't find the deck chairs.
妈的
Oh, shoot.
有几个跑了
Got some runners.
全都趴下
On the ground now!
把钱包 手表 首饰全都放进来
Wallets, watches, jewelry in the bag.
-快点快点 -全放进包里
- Let's go! Let's go! - In the bag!
要是不想一枪爆头的话
If you do not want a gun in your face,
-就把手表和首饰交出来 -快点
- hand your watches and jewelry... - Let's go, everybody.
快点快点 要是不想被一枪爆头
Let's go, come on. If you don't want a bullet in your brain,
-不要... -不许动 趴在地上
- do not... - Don't move! Stay on the ground.
全都放进包里 快
Everything in the bag. Right now.
我说的是你 美女 戒指也放进来
That means you, beautiful. Ring, too.
我不 你疯了吗
No. Are you crazy?
-这是我的婚戒 -把戒指给我
- This is my wedding ring. - Give me the damn ring! ?
-不 -把戒指给他
- No! - Give him the ring.
-我跟你说话了吗 -你们拿的还不够多吗
- Was I talking to you? - Don't you have enough already?
-别着急 -我没跟你说话
- Take it easy! - I was not talking to you!
把嘴给我闭上
Shut your damn mouth!
下一枪瞄准的就是你的脑袋了
Next one goes between the dimples.
咋了
What?
我是有备而来
I come prepared.
你个疯女人
You crazy bitch!
好吧 这我可没准备
Okay, that I wasn't prepared for.
抬头看看天
Look up in the sky!
是只鸟 是架飞机
It's a bird, it's a plane,
是超级哈珀
it's Super Harper!
看样子你俩感情不错啊
Looks like you two have a really special relationship.
这可没那么容易
It takes hard work, you know?
但这就是回报 你懂吧
But this is the reward, you know?
我明白
Yeah, yeah, I feel you.
让我希望邓肯的爷爷能跟你似的这么爱孩子
Makes me wish Duncan's grandpa was as involved as you.
爷爷
Grandpa?
我才32岁 可都没精力看孩子
I'm 32 and I can barely keep up.
你真是个英雄
You're a hero.
我们去玩猴杆吧
Monkey bars are calling.
祝你今天过得愉快 先生
Enjoy the rest of your day, sir.
先生
Sir?
好了 我回来了
All right. I'm back!
真不好意思
I'm sorry.
我老板因为这次并购情绪比较暴躁
My boss is on a warpath because of this merger.
没错
Yes, he is.
罗杰
Roger?
-怎么了 -刚刚那个洗剪吹...
- What happened? - That haircut just...
说我是哈珀的爷爷
called me Harper's grandpa.
真抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, baby.
第一次被人叫爷爷咯
Your first "grandpa."
什么叫第一次
What do you mean, "first"?
这有什么好奇怪的
Well, it's not out of the question.
有人在你这个年纪已经做爷爷了啊
There are grandfathers your age.
可现在52岁和以前不一样了
But 52 isn't what it used to be.
对吧宝贝 不一样了
Right, baby? No, it's not.
得有人告诉这个洗剪吹
Someone needs to tell that to the haircut.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你想不想...
You want to go on...
和爸爸一起去爬铁架 来吧
play on the jungle gym with your dad? Okay. Come on.
天啊 你想干什么 罗杰
Oh, my goodness. What are you doing, Roger?
不用担心我
Don't worry about what I'm doing.
来吧 我们去玩咯
Come on, we're gonna go have fun.
我和你 我们一起坐滑梯
Me and you. We're gonna go in there in the slide.
-好疼 -先生 先生
- Ooh, that hurt. - Sir, sir?
那是给孩子坐的
That's actually made for children.
让我先进去
Let me get in first.
还挺容易的 来吧 我们来
That was easy. All right, here we go.
一 二 三
One, two...
宝宝来了啊
There she is!
翠什 我被卡住了
Trish, I'm stuck.
天啊 罗杰
Oh, my gosh, Roger.
你能自己滑出来吗
Can you slide yourself out?
你觉得卡住是什么意思
What do you think "stuck" means?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
我是消防员
I'm a firefighter.
-稍安勿躁 -我卡住了
- Hang tight. ?- I'm stuck.
我这就上报
I'll call it in.
你爷爷会没事的
Your grandpa's gonna be just fine.
我...我不是她爷爷
I'm-I'm not the grandpa.
翠什
Hey, Trish?
有人在看吗
Is anybody watching?
没有
Nope.
没人在看
No, nobody's watching.
那就好 这事别让人知道
Good. Let's just keep this between us, all right?
早安啊 女士们
Morning, ladies.
我需要你扇我一巴掌
Hey, I need you to slap me.
虽然我很想 不过为什么
As much as I'd love to, why?
我不知道 可我最近技能不太行
I don't know, something's off in my game,
我觉得我需要测试一下我的条件反射
and I feel like my reflexes need to be tested,
-你就扇我吧 -里格斯 我是医生
- so just go ahead and slap me. - Riggs, I'm a medical professional.
我是不会...
I'm not gonna...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是要我再扇你一下
Would you like me to slap you again?
还是告诉我这是怎么回事
Or would you like to tell me what's going on?
这两个选择我都可以接受
Because I am good with either.
我不知道
I don't know.
我今早开枪射威士忌酒瓶
I'm shooting whiskey bottles this morning, right?
可有一个没打中 我从来没打偏过
And I miss one, and I never miss one.
等等
Wait.
你开枪打酒瓶
You were shooting at bottles?
嗯 就是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's, you know...
我开枪打那些我想喝的威士忌
I-I shoot at the whiskey that I want to drink.
这算是我治疗过程的一部分
It's kind of part of my process.
那要是你没有酒瓶呢
What if you don't have any bottles?
那我就拿图钉扎手指
Well, then I, like, shove a thumbtack into my finger.
或者有时候把纸夹戳到指甲底下
Or sometimes a paper clip under the nail.
这样基本都能管用
That usually holds me over.
里格斯 你这样让我很担心
Riggs, that's-that's really concerning.
可是很有效
Yeah, but effective.
会不会是因为不喝酒
Is it possible that you feel broken
会让你感受到心痛
because you're not drinking?
就像大力水手需要菠菜一样
You mean, like how Popeye needs his spinach?
不是不是 更像是...
No. No, no. More like...
更像是 这种明晰让你变得焦躁
more like, this newfound clarity is unnerving,
所以你才感觉不对劲
and-and that's why you feel off.
不不不 我还是更喜欢大力水手的比喻
No, no, I like the Popeye analogy.
酒精才能让我充满精力
The alcohol is what gave me my edge.
当然了
Of course.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表