剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
- That one. - That one.
这个
That one.
小罗
Ooh, Rog.
别紧张 伙计
Easy, kemosabe.
我刚才给你打电♥话♥了 里格斯
I was calling you, Riggs.
你这样是因为塞拉诺说的话吗
Is this about what, uh, Serrano said?
那些话你就别往心里去啊
You know, you can't listen to that stuff, man.
不 他说得对
No, it's true.
我骗了米兰达 而她一直都知道
And I lied to Miranda, and she knew the whole time.
她知道什么
She knew what?
你骗了她什么
What'd you lie about?
所有的事
Everything.
她给过我澄清的机会
She gave me a chance to come clean,
我却没接受
I didn't take it.
要我说
Mm, if I had my guess,
你是不想她卷入你内心的阴暗
I'd say you didn't want her wrapped up in your darkness.
你是在保护她
That you were protecting her.
我也是这么告诉自己的
Well, that's what I tell myself.
但我还是在骗她 不是吗
But I was still living a lie, wasn't I?
她还是嫁给你了 不是吗
She still married you, didn't she?
她爱你
I mean, she loved you.
因为 相信我
'Cause, believe me,
如果我当时了解你有现在的一半
if I knew half of what I know about you now,
我也会被吓跑的
I would've run for the hills.
小罗
Well, Rog,
我知道你大老远来这里
I know you didn't drive all the way down here
不是为了来开解我的
just to give me a pick-me-up.
-所以... -我是
- So, uh... - I did.
其实我是来接你
I actually came to pick you up
带你去监视塞拉诺的
and take you on a stakeout for Serrano.
看看他在帮谁做事
See who he's working for.
我...你要帮我理一理
I... You got to help me out here.
我以为我们...我现任的队长告诉未来的队长
I thought our-- my current captain told my future captain
要离这人远点
to stay away from this guy.
你未来的队长把这当作是一个请求
Your future captain considered it more of a... a request.
好榜样
Mm, good precedent.
好吧 我去
All right, I'm in.
作为我未来的队长 我应该通知你
As my future captain, uh, I should, I should inform you
我现在的状态不适合开车
that I'm in no condition to drive.
你知道有一天我得革你的职吧
You know one day I'm gonna have to fire you, right?
那还用说吗
No, no, that goes without saying.
天呐
Oh, wow.
瞧瞧年轻时的里奥·盖茨
Look at young Leo Getz.
充满理想 只想为穷♥人♥ 身处社会边缘的人
Idealistic, ready to fight for the poor, the marginalized,
还有那些近来在工作场所
those who have been recently injured
遭受不公对待的人们而奋斗
in a slip and fall at the workplace.
看看我当年的那撇小胡子
Look how skinny my mustache was.
里奥 我们应该查找吉恩被杀的线索
Leo, we are supposed to be looking for clues why Gene was killed.
是的
Yes, of course.
但是在格雷琴把吉恩的案卷交给我们的时候
But when Gretchen gave us Gene's case files,
我并不知道她要把吉恩所有的案卷
I did not know that she was gonna give us
全都交给我们
all of Gene's case files.
是啊 她人很好
Yeah, she was very accommodating.
我觉得她喜欢你 里奥
I think she likes you, Leo.
-但她不是... -菲律宾人吗
- But isn't she... - Filipina?
70了吗
Seventy.
是啊 70好几了
Oh, yeah, big time.
-嗯 -真是没话说
- Yeah. - And change.
可我就是不喜欢她啊
Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.
说曹操 曹操就出现
Well, speaking of, there she is.
年轻的莫妮卡·琼斯
Young Monica Jones.
如果不是因为她 我也许已经成为地检官了
If it weren't for her, I could probably be the DA right now
而不是被禁止进入市政厅的餐厅
instead of banned from the City Hall cafeteria.
我不知道他们装了监控器 但是他们装了
I did not know they had security cameras, but they do.
没错 她抢了我的工作
Yup, she stole my job
就在她偷走了奥布莱恩的心之后
shortly after she stole O'Brien's heart.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她来地检所一个月后
Well, a month after she showed up at the DA's office,
我就卷铺盖走人了
I was given my walking papers.
我一直觉得那是因为
I always assumed it was because
她和我们的金童奥布莱恩有一腿
she was having an affair with our golden boy, O'Brien.
也许还不止他一个呢
Might not have been the only one, too.
给我看看
Give me that.
里奥 这不是卷宗
Leo, this isn't a case file.
这是政敌调查
This is opposition research.
吉恩在调查奥布莱恩的黑历史
Gene was digging up dirt on O'Brien.
-知道莫妮卡·琼斯现在在哪吗 -不知道
- Do you know where this Monica Jones is now? - No.
只听说我离开之后
All I heard is that she moved on
她有了更好的职位
to greener pastures shortly after I left.
要是你说得对呢
What if you're right?
要是吉恩查出了他们这段感情
What if Gene found out about the affair,
而奥布莱恩想封住他的嘴呢
and O'Brien tried to silence him?
是啊 不过杀了他好像有点过分吧
Yeah, except I don't think it's enough to get Gene murdered.
也许吧
Maybe.
只有一个办法能查清楚
Only one way to find out.
我们让罗杰逮捕他
We get Roger to bring him in.
或者我们可以给他节省点时间
Or we can save him a little time
去奥布莱恩的竞选办事处
and go down to O'Brien's campaign office
亲自问问他
and ask him ourselves.
我还有个建议
I have one more suggestion.
厕纸 咱办公室用的那种砂纸
Toilet paper. That sandpaper we got back at the office--
不利于振奋士气
it's just bad for morale.
对吧 我们需要的厕纸需要柔软但坚韧
All right? We need something that's, you know, soft but firm.
这也是警监该具备的优秀品质
Also, great qualities for a captain.
我会考虑的
I will take it under consideration.
小罗啊
You know, Rog,
你想当警监这件事...
this whole captain thing--
对我们没什么好处
it's gonna work out good for us.
看 是塞拉诺
Hey, look. It's Serrano.
和他见面的是奥布莱恩
He's meeting with O'Brien.
事情不是看上去这个样子
This is not what it looks like.
你没背着我和我老婆偷偷摸摸的吗
You're not sneaking around behind my back with my wife?
那么就是这么一回事
Then it's exactly what it looks like.
不是的 我们在跟踪嫌疑人
It's wrong. See, we were following the suspect.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
但我不能指望
But I can't account for the people
犯过错的人
who were at fault.
好吧
Okay.
吉恩当时在调查奥布莱恩
Gene was looking into O'Brien.
-我们是去询问他的 -询问
- We went there to question him. - Question!
这好像是警探该做的事吧
You know, that sounds like something a detective does.
好了 别说了
Okay, stop!
都别说了
Stop!
撞车之前
Before you crashed into each other,
你们四个看见塞拉诺去见奥布莱恩
the four of you saw Serrano have a meeting with O'Brien.
还看到了别的没
Is there anything else?
我们知道是塞拉诺杀害了吉恩
We know Serrano's good for Gene's murder.
但不知道是谁雇了他
We just don't know who hired him.
我们知道的所有情况
Everything we know,
都能与奥布莱恩议员扯上关系
Councilman O'Brien has do with it.
我们两名团队成员 拿到了照片证据
And we-- this part of the team-- have photographic evidence.
什么证据
Evidence of what?
男女之情
An affair.
男女之情
An affair.
但并没查到这桩凶杀案的证据
But no evidence on the homicide we are currently investigating?
这是德尔加多在奥海镇的房♥子
That's Delgado's house up in Ojai.
他和奥布莱恩有什么关系
What's he got to do with O'Brien?
我不知道
I don't know.
里格斯 我们一起去吧
Hey, Riggs, why don't we do that together?
那是我们...那是我的证据
That's our... that was my evidence.
那是我的证据
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表