剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
对了 舞会
Oh, right, the dance.
我都忘了这个
I forgot about that.
没辙了
Oh, well.
看来你只能不去参加了
I guess you're just gonna have to do without it.
你这么做只是为了逼我不再见罗比
You're only doing this to try to stop me from seeing Robbie.
不是
No, I'm not.
你可以从窗户看他
You can see him out the window.
一脸受困的表情
Trapped face.
最原始的表情符号♥
The original emoji.
如果老妈发现了 她肯定会气炸的
Man, if Mom found out about this, she'd be so mad.
记住你说过这句话
Remember you said that.
-她是不会知道的 -没错
- She's not gonna find out. - Yep.
睡觉行动要开始了
Operation Bedtime is a go.
你已经睡了多久
All right, how long have you been asleep?
两小时
Uh, two hours.
棒 快去
Deedle-eedle-ee. All right, go, go, go.
晚安
Good night.
今晚我很开心
I had a great time.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我打断你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
-是的 -没 完全没有
- You are. - ?No, not at all.
我晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
-好 -最好打噢
- Okay. - You better.
他叫奇普
Okay. His name's Chip.
他喜欢玩水球 喜欢高领毛衣
He loves water polo and turtlenecks.
-他叫查德 -查德
- His name's Chad. - Chad.
刚刚以五百万美金卖♥♥掉了他的公♥司♥
Just sold his company for five million dollars.
真是厉害
Impressive.
我会查查他的背景的
I'll do a background check on him.
马丁 别这样
Martin, stop it.
我只是想... 你知道 我不想你受伤
Come on, I just want, you know, I don't want you to get hurt.
和人交往就有可能会受伤
Well, you date someone, you might get hurt.
谈恋爱就是这样
That's the way it goes.
我不是小女生了 我可以照顾好自己
And I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself.
我知道你可以照顾好自己
I know you can take care of yourself...
马丁 我想你参与我和本的生活
Martin. I want you in mine and Ben's lives.
但如果你要做我的朋友 那就只做我的朋友
But if you're gonna be my friend, then be my friend.
而不是做我父亲 或是自封的守护神
Not my father, or some self-anointed protector.
你说得对
You're right.
今晚过得开心
Have a good night.
等等
Wait.
-什么 -这是给你的
- What? - This is for you.
芝士鸡扒
Chicken Parm.
谢谢你帮我照看本
It's a thank-you for babysitting Ben.
谢谢 那小子很乖
Ah, thank you. Kid's great.
他天生就会玩骰子
He's a natural at craps.
还有脱衣俱乐部的妞都很喜欢他
And, all the girls at the strip club loved him.
晚安 马丁
Good night, Martin.
晚安
Good night.
你知道我丈夫没杀锯骨人东尼
You know my husband didn't kill Tony Bonesaw.
那你为什么让他
All right, then why are you letting him
背这个黑锅
take the fall for everything?
如果我去自首 我和杰瑞都会坐牢
If I turn myself in, both Jerry and I end up in jail.
我们就再也见不到我们的女儿或是彼此了
We never see our daughter or each other again.
如果我和你说有办法
What if I told you there was a way
让你们一家人不分开呢
the family could stay together?
你们三个人 联邦证人保护计划
All three of you. WitSec.
我们都知道城市警♥察♥
We both know city cops
无权批准联邦证人保护计划
can't grant WitSec.
但市里现在来了一位联调局探员
But there's an FBI agent in town
他对你的前男友有所不满
who's got a grudge for your ex-boyfriend.
如果你愿意开口 我想他会和你达成协议的
If you're willing to talk, I think he'll make a deal.
阿德里亚娜
Adriana?
如果我跟你走 你保证能帮我保护我家人吗
If I go with you, promise you'll help me keep my family safe?
我保证
I promise.
欢迎来到洛杉矶 弗兰克
Welcome to L.A., Frank.
你把事情搞砸了 保利
You screwed up, Paulie.
警♥察♥来了 然后她就跑了
The cops showed, and then she ran away.
她在这方面还真是高手啊
She's a pro at this stuff.
停车 保利
Pull over, Paulie.
弗兰克·图尔诺就是个疯子
Frank Truno is a total psychopath.
被他干掉的人我数都数不过来
He's killed more people than I can even count.
先是蓝眼墨菲
First, there was Blue Eyes Murphy,
然后在布鲁克林区干掉了希腊人♥大♥约翰
then, Big John the Greek, in Bensonhurst.
想说是2010年
Want to say 2010.
等一下 有两个希腊人都叫约翰吗
Wait, wait. So there are two John the Greeks?
以前有的
There were.
这都是弗兰克·图尔诺亲自给你下达的命令吗
You were given these orders by Frank Truno, personally?
不是
No, um...
他总是通过一个中间人
he always went through an intermediary,
但所有人都知道是他在发号♥施令
but everyone knew who was calling the shots.
那你们还在交往的时候呢
How about when you guys were dating?
你有偷听到什么吗
Did you ever overhear anything?
弗兰克从来不和我说道上的事
Frank never talked shop with me.
他区分得很清楚
He compartmentalized.
真的是个疯子
A true psycho.
你怎么来了 伊娃呢
Why are you here? Where's Eva?
别担心 伊娃很安全
Don't worry. Eva's safe.
我和警方达成协议 我们不会分开了
I made a deal to keep us all together.
警探
Detective?
嗯
Yeah.
联邦证人保护计划不是某项福利
WitSec isn't an entitlement.
而且必须要获得的特权
It must be earned.
阿德里亚娜并没有提供任何有价值的信息
Adriana didn't offer anything valuable.
但她的确承认了自己的罪行 包括谋杀
But she did confess to her own crimes, including the homicide.
你到底要说什么
What the hell are you saying?
我不能一无所获地回局里
I can't go back to the Bureau empty-handed.
她要转交给我们拘留
She's being transferred to our custody.
就这样吗
So that's it?
你就这样放弃抓捕图尔诺了吗
You're just gonna give up on bringing Truno down?
我答应过你 里格斯警探
Look, I promise you, Detective Riggs,
如果你能给我提供图尔诺的有利罪证
if you can give me a real shot at Truno,
你想做什么交易都行
I'll make any deal you want.
第四幕中 他们抛尸到冷冻库中怎么样
Okay. How about in act four, they throw the body in the freezer?
他们没想到冷冻会让他活着
They don't realize the cold keeps him alive.
需要改进
伯特·霍尔·默托这个角色
棒 这样可行 终于可以了
Yeah, that works. Yeah, finally, all right.
我们的故事有好情节了
Our story got some zatz, you know?
但我觉得我们还缺了点什么
But I feel like we're still missing something.
-梦境片段 -或许吧
- Dream sequence. - Yeah, maybe.
我不确定 我们需要...
But I don't know, we need, like, um...
我们需要一个更好的...坏人角色
We need, like, a better, uh, like, a better bad guy.
一个可以
You know, someone who can
只一眼就能让你寒到骨子里的人
like, send chills down your spine with, like, just a look.
没错 就像你现在这样
Yeah. Yeah, like that.
尼基·G
Nicky G.
好久不见了啊
Long time, huh?
弗兰克
Frank?
你最近好吗
How you doing?
你怎么来洛杉矶了
What, uh... what brings you to L.A.?
我吗
Me?
我想着打入电影行业
Uh, I'm just thinking about getting into the movie business.
真的吗 这太棒了
Really? 'Cause that's fantastic.
其实尼基和我正好在写剧本呢
We... we're writing a script, Nicky and I, actually...
伯纳德 这是弗兰克·图尔诺
Bernard, meet Frank Truno. Yeah.
你好吗
How you doing?
你和他一起写剧本吗
You working on a script with him?
这就是吗
?This it here?
是什么样的故事
What's it about?
是...动漫类的
It's, uh... it's animated.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表