剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
这种天气正适合来犯罪现场
Beautiful day for a crime scene.
你看起来很活泼啊
You seem chipper.
还很清醒
And sober.
很开心看到
I'm glad to see that, uh,
我给你推荐的戒酒会起了作用
support group I recommended is working out.
没 那就是垃圾
No, that was garbage.
我早就不去了
I stopped going to that.
牢骚太多了
Too much complaining.
你知道吗 再说他们那里只让吃两块曲奇
You know? Besides, there was only a two-cookie limit.
我早该知道你不行的
I should've known you couldn't cut it.
你天生就无法遵守规矩
You are biologically incapable of following the rules.
才不是 是我选择不去遵守那些烂规矩的
No, see, I choose not to follow stupid rules.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
再说 我已经能控制我的酒瘾了
Besides, I got it under control.
这可是我听过最可笑的话了
That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
真的吗 最可笑的吗
Really? The most ridiculous?
那你有没有听说过那个男的
Well, did you hear the one about the guy
被困在滑梯里困了一个半小时的事
that got stuck on a slide for an hour and a half?
那事可够扯淡的
'Cause that was pretty crazy.
是翠什告诉你的吗
Trish told you about that?
对 她以为你上班会迟到
Yeah, she thought that you were gonna be late.
你告诉我 小罗 救生颚...
So, tell me, Rog, the Jaws of Life--
近看长什么样啊
how are they, up close and personal?
-早上好 -你要是告诉别人
- Morning! - ?I'll cut your nose off
我就把你鼻子切掉
if you tell a soul.
受害者名叫丹·麦克蒂尔
Our victim's name is Dan McTeer,
还有个惊天逆转 他同时还是作案者
and in a shocking twist, he's also our bad guy.
哇噻好优秀
Oh, beautiful.
-我回家了 -这边走
- I'm going back home. - This way.
他和一个同伴抢劫了这家珠宝店
He and a buddy ripped off this jewelry store.
高科技工具 废掉了监控器 报♥警♥器
High-tech stuff, took out security cameras, alarms.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
-他被下毒了 -我倒希望
- He was poisoned. ?- I wish.
逃跑途中被运货卡车给撞了
Hit by a delivery truck whilst fleeing.
简直浪费我的智商
Complete waste of my talents.
卡车还开枪打了他吗
Did the truck shoot him, too?
开枪的人是她
That would be her.
一个包里装着点357左轮手♥枪♥的路人
Bystander packing a .357 Magnum in her pocketbook.
我们已经把枪收作证物了
And we already bagged the weapon,
所以...我也不知道
so it's, like, I don't know.
-要挑战我吗 -好吧
- Challenge me? ?- Okay, well,
我负责目击证人
I'll take the witnesses.
里格斯 不如你从袭击者那儿
Riggs, why don't you get an official statement
搞份正式论述吧
from the shooter?
还是说让你守规矩实在太难
Unless it's too hard for you to follow the rules.
我没事的
Oh, I'll be fine.
要是卡住了记得告诉我
Let me know if you get stuck.
好了
All right.
姓名
Name.
露丝·克郎姆霍斯
Ruthie Krumholz.
拼写就和发音一样
Spelled exactly like it sounds.
住址
Address.
车停哪儿 哪儿就是家
Home is where you park it, honey.
你没有住址吗
You don't have an address?
就写大马路吧
Just put "The Open Road."
电♥话♥号♥码
Phone number.
好让山姆叔叔偷听我和我手足病医生的电♥话♥吗
So Uncle Sam can listen in on calls with my chiropodist?
想得美
Nice try.
行吧
All right.
好了 这样吧
Okay. There we go.
你在干什么
Hey. Hey, what do you think you're doing?
我要给你做登记啊
I'm grabbing your registration.
你这是无正当理由擅闯我家
You're entering my home without probable cause.
这是非法搜查非法收缴
That's unlawful search and seizure.
是你不让我好好做工作
Well, you're being a pain in my ass,
我只是想向我搭档证明自己
and I'm trying to prove a point to my partner.
所以我在努力不发飙
So this is keeping me from freaking out.
你现在可是摊上事了 哥们
Oh, you are in for it now, bub.
艾伦·德肖维茨可欠我个人情
Alan Dershowitz owes me a favor.
怎么回事 你看你干了什么
Oh! What? Look what you did!
你到底什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
我没想到车会开过来嘛
I did not see that coming.
致命武器
第二季 第十五集
新鲜出炉的
Hot off the presses.
我房♥车维修的发♥票♥
The invoice for my RV repairs.
警局会...报销的
The department will, uh, take care of that.
不 这损失是在非法搜查过程中造成的
Nope. Damage was done during an illegal search.
他们说要你买♥♥单
They say it's on you.
"变速器故障
"Faulty transmission,
"垫片损坏..." 等等
leaky gaskets..." Wait.
这不是我♥干♥的
That's not me.
这我可不同意
Well, I disagree.
典型的各执一词
Classic he said, she said.
我只赔偿你的车门
I'll pay for your door.
就这样
That's it.
那我就不走了
I'm not leaving.
行吧 那你请便
Fine. Get comfortable.
别考验我 警探
Don't test me, Detective.
我曾经组织了一场反尼克松的静♥坐♥
I once staged an anti-Nixon sit-in
在白宫外面坐了整整六天
at the White House for six days.
基辛格[前国务卿]现在还会在我生日当天给我打电♥话♥
Kissinger still calls me on my birthday.
鲍曼
Bowman.
这起抢劫案查到什么了
What do we have on the robbery?
我调出了犯罪现场
I pulled security footage
附近区域的安保录像
from the area around the crime scene.
什么情...这里面是有猫吗
What the... is there a cat in here?
别理她
Ignore her.
这是交通摄像头拍下的视频
Uh, this is from the traffic cam.
我们的劫匪正在逃逸
There's our robber making a getaway.
可我们看不到车牌
But we can't get an angle on the plate.
我知道车牌号♥
I know the plate.
真的吗
You do?
今早在那家珠宝店的时候
This morning at the jewelry store,
我本来想在那个混♥蛋♥旁边停车的
I tried to park next to that schmuck,
可他占了两个车位
but he was over the line.
我开不进去
I couldn't fit in.
害得我又找了十分钟的车位
I had to circle the block for ten minutes.
最讨厌这种情况了
Ugh, hate when that happens.
我记下了车牌号♥想举报他
I wrote down the plate to report him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会赔偿我的房♥车吗
You pay for my RV?
你这是敲诈
That's extortion.
管用了吗
Is it working?
如果查到了
If it pans out,
我就赔偿你的房♥车
then, yes, I will pay for your RV.
还得给我订酒店
And a hotel.
你毁掉的可是我的家
That was my home you mangled.
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
你就准备吃掉吗
You're just gonna eat it?
一晚
One night.
就一晚
One night.
有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
她要求我给她找一家有加热泳池的酒店
She demanded that I put her in a hotel with a heated pool.
谁他妈需要加热泳池
Who the hell needs a heated pool?
有浴缸就够了
Right? I-Isn't that what bathtubs are for?
里格斯 你为什么不直接拒绝她
Riggs, why didn't you just tell her no?
我试过了
I tried.
感觉自从我戒了酒 就不再犀利了
It's like ever since I quit drinking, I've lost my edge.
犀利
Your edge.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表