剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
See that, Detective?
这是为爱犯罪
This is a crime of love.
为了激♥情♥
Of passion.
据说而已
Allegedly.
这儿有摄像头的
There's cameras in here.
把视频给我 能不能给我...
Get me the tape. Can you get me...
你拿得到视频 对吧
You have access to the tape, yeah?
那个
Hey, so,
跟踪你女朋友的小组说
I got a update on that uni that was trailing your girlfriend.
她没去昌西奶酪店
She didn't go to Chauncey Cheddar.
什么叫没去
What do you mean she never went?
她去了一个超♥市♥的停车场
She was at a supermarket parking lot
那辆被偷的跑车也在那儿
with that stolen Trans Am.
搞清楚车里是谁了吗
Did we find out who's in the vehicle?
小组没看到
Uni didn't get a look.
但是他们说了话
But, apparently, there was a conversation
然后车开走了
and then the car took off.
我要给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call her.
等等 你不能为了
Wait, wait. You're not gonna call
对莫莉的秘密监视的事打电♥话♥给莫莉
Molly about a secret surveillance of Molly.
这可不是好主意
That's a bad idea.
看吧 所以我说你对恋爱一无所知
See, this is why you know nothing about relationships.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
当然了 我只是
Yeah! Yeah. I was just, uh,
对今天在昌西奶酪店的活动
you know, curious how the festivities
有点好奇
down at Chauncey Cheddar were going.
那个啊
Oh, that. Uh...
我们没去
We didn't end up going.
人太多了吗
Capacity issue?
是啊
Actually, yeah, it was that.
都订满了
Booked solid.
大家都喜欢昌西
Everybody loves Chauncey.
当然了
Of course they do.
那你们做什么了
So, uh, what'd you guys do instead?
看了电影 还是...
Check out a movie or, uh...
在停车场见了老朋友
maybe meet up with an old friend in a parking lot?
你怎么知道我去了停车场
How do you know I was in a parking lot?
天啊 里格斯
Oh, my God, Riggs.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
不 没有
No, I was not, okay? Um...
不过 我派了保护性跟踪小组跟着你
But, you know, I may have put a protective tail on you, yes.
跟踪小组
A tail?
你为什么要派跟踪小组跟着我
Why the hell would you put a tail on me?
那是因为我担心你 好吗
Look, because I was worried about you, okay? It...
因为...
Because it's...
我是在表达我对你的爱
Uh, affection is what I was showing you.
爱
Affection?
这是侵犯
It's a violation.
怎么 突然不信任我了
Suddenly, you don't trust me?
什么 我当然信任你
What? Of course I trust you.
-问问贝利 贝利会说... -贝利
- Ask Bailey. Bailey will say... - Bailey?
贝利也知道 还有谁
Bailey knows about this? Who else?
当然 还有跟踪你的那个小队的人
Well, you know, I mean, the unit that was following you.
还有派遣部门的一个姑娘...
Um, there was this lady from Dispatch that...
她挂了你电♥话♥
She-she hung up on you?
嗯 她挂了
Yeah, she hung up.
就知道
Yeah. Figured that.
请你走开
Go away, please.
不行 因为案子有了新情况
Nope. Because I have an update on the case.
今天在胡家洗衣店有场牌局
There's a poker game today at Hu's Laundry
在唐人街
down in Chinatown.
妮娜说吉米·李要去
Nina said that Jimmy Lee's gonna be there.
这是地址
That's the address.
*在这里 每天都是赌局*
*Round here, every day is a gamble*
*他们想要我们承受多少*
*How much do they expect us to handle?*
*当大家都...*
*When everybody's ...*
*哪里都不对 什么时候都不对*
*Everywhere's the wrong place and wrong time...*
车里的是谁
So who was in the car?
没问
I didn't ask.
什么叫没问
What do you mean you didn't ask?
因为我俩聊崩了 小罗
Conversation went really bad, Rog.
你都不想知道车里是谁吗
Aren't you even curious about who was in that car?
行了 小罗 有些事还是不知道的好
Come on, Rog. Sometimes you're better off not knowing.
先生们 暗号♥
Gentlemen, password.
稍等
One sec.
你说得没错
You know what, you're right.
有时候真的难得糊涂
Sometimes it is best if we don't know.
要是我不知道验孕棒的事
If I didn't know about that pregnancy test...
你现在就还在否认事实里快乐着
You would be living in a happy state of denial.
-没错 -喂
- Yes. - Hey.
给我暗号♥ 不然走人
Give me a password or get out.
-快乐 -否认
- Happy. -? Denial.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
*谋杀 罗宾 还有盗窃*
*Murder, robbin', and stealin'*
*童年过去 孩子们依旧怀念*
*The children had a childhood but they missed it*
*他们学会了脚踏车*
*They learned to ride a bike...*
大家好 干什么呢
Hey, y'all! What y'all doin'?
小心点
Watch it.
我们来找吉米·李 他可是今晚的大赢家
Here for Jimmy Lee. He's the lucky winner today.
没错 哎呀 这下说不好了 小罗
Indeed. Ooh, well, I don't know, Rog.
只有两对
Pocket twos.
这家伙更烂 四张连不起来的
This guy's even worse. All he has is red parallelograms.
瞧瞧这赌注 小罗
Check out all this collateral, Rog.
真是不少啊
That's just a lot of loot. And...
这是谁的
Whose is this?
这个戒指是谁的
Who brought this ring?
不许动
Freeze!
你应该弃牌的 吉米·李
Should've folded, Jimmy Lee.
杰克
Jake?
怎么回事
What happened?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就...
Yeah, I just, uh...
挨了一拳而已
got punched in the gut.
队长 有时间吗 就是那个...
Hey, Cap. Got a sec? You know that, uh,
关于我们的陪产假的事
paternity leave situation we have?
不会吧 你们又有了
No way. You guys are pregnant again?
翠什肯定很高兴吧
Trish must be over the moon.
我还没跟她聊过 不过我发现了验孕棒
Well, I haven't talked to her about it yet, but I know
所以知道了
because I found a test.
你知道这是好事吧
But you know this is good, right?
当然 但是 你也知道
Yeah, I mean, of course, but, you know,
我们第三个孩子的婴儿期刚结束
we just got out of diaper duty.
现在又得再来一遍了
Now we have to relive that again.
罗杰·默托 我认识你二十多年了
Roger Murtaugh, in the 20-plus years that I've known you,
你最高兴的时候
the happiest I have ever seen you
就是你的孩子们出生的时候
were the days your children were born.
真的吗
Really?
你不觉得再多几个
Don't you think the world will be a better place
小默托跑来跑去 世界都会更好吗
with another little Murtaugh running around?
我们的基因确实不错
We do have good genes.
-是啊 -谢了 队长
- Yeah. ?- Thanks, Cap.
没事的话 我就回家跟翠什谈谈了
I'm gonna get home to Trish if that's it.
快说完了 有人发了杰克·沃斯的全境通缉
Almost. So I saw that there's a BOLO out for Jake Voss.
杰克好像参加了赌局
Jake may have showed up to the poker game.
你本来打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me this?
我觉得这事不该我说
I-I didn't think it was my place.
那是里格斯的朋友
That's Riggs' friend.
是不是朋友不知道
Well, I don't know about "friend,"
因为发通缉的人就是里格斯
'cause Riggs is the one that submitted the BOLO.
看来情况有变化啊
Guess the situation changed.
该死的
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表